Thread: Complaint for VERY Bad Service provided by mahindra

Default Xylo

I had purchased one Xylo car from Mohan Motor, Kolkata on 01-01-2013. At the time of delivery I was not agreed to take handover the car because the car looked like a used car.But they forced me to take handover otherwise no money will be refunded. After that I took the car. When I was driving on 1st Jan,2013 so many dificulties arised.I ringed the Showroom and they told me to go to the workshop near Sc City on 14th and i went and handover the car.After taking back the car on 15th the same problems are prevailing. Where to go now. My remote lock is not working , the tail door is frequently opening while driving, the gear is not working properly, the dash board is not properly adjusted. I am in great trouble with Xylo and Mohan motor.

mahindra$mahindra Guest

Default complaint against showroom

sir we are purchase a scorepiyo to the showroom of supreme auto hissar. but there service is very poor. we will not get our bill after the payment of two hours `they told the sceme of 20000thousands . but on the time of billing sceme give me only 130000 thanks s
    sushil kumar`bhattu kalan mobile no. 09416325309

Default bad service

We had purchased Mahindra Scorpio JH010449,in 2008. Till then we have faced continuous problems in our Scorpio which has never been addressed completely at any of your service centre. My car has been a continuous customer at your Koncept service centre at Okhla . It is surprising to see that once the car goes for some rectification, it comes up with some other problem the next week & we again have to bring it there. Then there comes some other problem & the next visit is again secured by your technicians

Such poor & careless response of your people is making me very depressed & I am deciding to move to some serious step as I cannot afford to spend lakhs of rupees on its maintenance every year. The car is sent to servicing wherein we fail to understand why the problem doesnot diagnose the cause & inform us by your technicians.

I have changed the gear box, both tyres, clutchplates, pinion & various lot of accessories recently still the car is not giving satisfactory performance. From yesterday the ABS light is getting ON despite the fact that the car has been returned to us after rectification only one day before.

With this approach of looting the customers & giving pathetic services, I will put the feedback on website portals & will never advise anyone to buy Mahindra vehicles. I have been a victim of your poor car & worst services.You compare your services with the leading car manufacturers Maruti, Hyundai etc. & you will realise you are not at par with them.

Revert if anyone in your so called customer care actually cares for the customer or just dodge the people. After calling from custmor care also no responce till now

rohit 8882829990

Default Rudra motors asansol - false commitment

Thatagata- the sales personel in rudra motors asansol, booked a xylo against advance to be delivered on 7th feb 2013. On 6th feb -2013 while enquiring about the delivery status, informs will not be able to deliver the same before 11th feb-2013. What type of cheating is this. Please be careful of frauds like this, be careful of these antisocial sales personel.

Default i have purchase mahindra bolero pick up chapa, savice in hajipur

i have purchase a pickup savice in prasant mahindra savice in hajipur . in a first sarvice 5000 km change mobil mobil filter and washing is not done other oil change BR31G 6151 .AFTER 2000KM DROP A MOBIL by mobil filter then go to savice center prasent mahindra change mobil again and replace the mobil filter there amount bi 1800rs .but they add 400rs labour cost . and the i have pay 2200rs
    kindly see my matter plz sir
    ravi kumar
    hajipur
    hilalpur
    phone 9939932680

Default spare is not available from one month

I have purchased a scorpio sle from Hajipur Priyadarshini motors in Durgapuja. After 2 days of !st free service ,my vehicle took accident due to break fail. After complaining in hajipur shoroom NO ASSISTANCE PROVIDED BY DEALERSHIP. There in no recovery van at dealership. after paying Rs 1000 one mechanic go to pickup the vehicle with me.From that time my vehicle is OFF ROAD
    After complaining several times on tollfree no, hajipur Priyadarshini workshop, patna PRIYADARSHINI workshop and patna area office(VISHNU PRATAP) no action was taken .till this moment my scorpio is offroad from 1and half months.
    Definely in my openion the service provided by MAHINDRA IS BAD.UNSATISFACTORY. SPARES ARE NOT PROVIDED BY TIME.

Naresh Shah Guest

Angry Body rusting

I bought mahindra bolero 2 years back. My car is now having BODY RUSTING. Due to rusting the body of the car is damaged that you can push your finger through the body.

This is a very serious issue to me.i cant even tak out this car in front of my friends.

Lalit thakur Guest

Default Service status

I am a existing customer of mahindra car company & just 4
    months before i have purchased bolero slx model & i want to share my
    experience that if i will give rating of mahindra company quality that
    is 9 out of 10. But if i will talk about mahindra's service quality
    that is very poor that rating is 2 out of 10. 5th of march i had done
    my 2nd service of my bolero in simla automobile in mandi HP. & that
    day was my worse day of my life. I had given my bolero around 1.30 pm
    for service but it will took 4 hours for service. After service I got
    my car 5.30 pm. There were nobody to listen my queries & also not for
    to attend me. I felt like that they people are customer & I am a
    employee of company. Because I had to chaise them all around in the
    workshop for my queries like car parts, washing & till cash payment of
    service.
    So being your customer i want to know why is your service is poor? I
    want feedback from your end.

Thanks.
    Regards.
    Lalit thakur
    Mob no. 9816068679

somnathmitra20@gmail.com Guest

Default Shame on marshal mahindra service centre . Rajkot

SHAME ON MAHINDRA SERVICE CENTRE OF RAJKOT, GUJRAT
    I had a tour to gujrat and rajasthan along with my family and my lovely sweaty bolero sports and from Kolkata. on way to porbandar from somnath discharged gear oil and damaged top sharping of gear box .the local mechanic could not change the same for unavailability of parts . we contacted mr. harshad, the manager of MARSHAL MAHINDRA SERVICE CENTRE through internet. According to Mr. Harshad my sweaty car towed to Rajkot and handed over to sailesh ,the mechanic of MARSHAL SERVICE CENTRE who had kept at his own garage. on the next morning sailesh demanded Rs 28,000 + 3000 IN ADDITION WITH EXCHANGE WITH THE GEARBOX OF MINE. When I asked to go through Mahindra service centre the both sailesh as well as Harshad threatened that the vehicle remained as it is for further one month . There were 4 adult and 3 children along with my team and we became so afraid and helpless that we agreed and I had paid that amount inside the MARSHAL MAHINDRA SERVICE CENTRE to sailesh(919879540770) in presence of Harshad (tel 919978941727) and they delivered the vehicle at 00-00 hrs on 31st December fitted my old gear box had a change only top sharping .
    My question are :
    1) Being a good representative of BOLERO SPORTZ to the whole India Why I had been cheated by the employees of MOHINDRA.
    2) It is very much unfortunate that the cheating were happened with the tourist and in helpless situation.
    3) The incident happened in GUJRAT ,where Iíve seen no crime , not in Bihar, Jharkhand.
    4) May I get any compensation in the issue.

with regards,

Default Mahindra's filthy service

My name is ajit singh i bought a mahindra xylo from mohan motors, salt lake, kolkata on 2nd of april, my car number is wb02ac 7013. Now i realise that it was the biggest mistake of life to buy a mahindra car. Just after two days on 4th april my car refused to start. The next day i went to the workshop with the car, they took the whole day and told me the problem is fixed. But the very next day the same problem continued. My car gets heated up and the tyres also get heated up and it refuses to start , i had to bring my car three times with breakdown.
    I am sorry to say, but i prefer going to the consumer forum for complaint and i also want to publish through newspaper about the service of mahindra so that other common people get aware about your company's quality of service, the way you cheat your customers. I am writing this mail to you to see that what this company can do to save its reputation and dignity with the customer. If mahindra has any dignity then please exchange my car otherwise i will do everything to spoil mahindra's reputation in the market. My phone number is 9830708239.
    ajit singh.

p.mano Guest

Default complaint for mahindra service in cheenai(indian garage)

owner:-P.Mano
    Ph.no:-9600139700
    Mahindra max Number:-TN 10 AF 9619.

Yesterday afternoon 2.30 pm i am give my mahindra max vehicle in cheenai near poointhamalli indian garage service center...
    It is a very bad service center in chennai...
    Late workdone...
    Fault job is very complicated.
    Cost is very high,but service is also worst....
    I am asked the service manager , he told the electrical work is not done....
    I am a small canwater driver..
    This time my work was very late,my customer are in angry...
    So,my job's are missing...
    Please take my complaint to the higher officer and done my job quickly...
    Please help me...
    Loss of money and loss of tttttime...

sasi .m Guest

Default bad service center

I purchase bolaro sle .it have complint stearing.it on service center but we can not get any good responce to the service center.... What to do tell me

Default about services provided by service centre

MY SELF RAM KUMAR SINGH mobile no. 9956413666 i purchased mahindra bolero sle before 5 month with no up 92 L 9789 WITH CH.NO C5J53319 now its one inductor or nozzle not working properly and dealer from i purchased my car is not cooperate with me i am very unsatisfied with MAHINDRA service plz do something for my car address of dealer is 11Th Mile, Jhansi-Kanpur Road,
    Goramachiya,
    Jhansi - 284001,
    Uttar Pradesh
    Mobile: 93351-92000
    Email: natarajmobiles@yahoo.com, nmj@teammahindramail.com

Sk Ekbaluddin Guest

Default Wb 06h 6667 mahindra xylo.

This is very bad and small to say that I have gave my vehicle for servicing at Shree Automobiles Service Center, (Topsia) on 18/05/2013 and I take a delivery on 20/05/2013 at 12.15 noon.
    Actually matter is when I go for cash counter to make a payment so that I can take the delivery I gave him my credit card, he told me if the payment made by card then I have to pay 2% extra.
    why should I pay 2% extra,though service tax and other tax are taken in our bill. If I go for shopping and I purchase one trousers worth Rs 1500/-and the payment made by card they won't charge 2% extra. It is shame to write a mail. Thing is if the owner went to take the delivery normally they used card,if they send someone for the delivery then they send cash, its very insulting me though the said to me like this, I have bolero storm also, somethime I send to Mohon Motor service center also and there I make a payment through card, they never charge me 2% extra on my bill value.
    Please do something and change this policy of SHREE AUTOMOBILES SERVICE CENTER(TOPSIA).
    Thanking You.
    WB 06H 6667
    9883190674.

arun dhama Guest

Default siva auto cars mahindra industrial area gaziabad

Ek hi kam kai mahino tak bar bar karana or gadi ka saman bech kar castumer ko bevakuf banana

Last Post: 10-24-2012, 04:28 PM