Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nokia Service Center in Delhi

Angry Unsatisfied Service from Nokia Sector 12 Service Centre

Dear All

Today I have the worst experience of Service center at Nokia Care sector 12 I had visited their for my 3 month old mobile set which i purchased on 12th June 2014 which is having display problem it was getting on but display was not there I had given in service center at sector 12 but they told me that there is something liquid in phone hence the warranty is void I had seen closely it was not liquiid it was the soldering paste I told them that this is paste not any other type of liquid as you told they refused that this is not paste this is liquid I didn't want to have argue with them but I was very much disappointed with this type of behavior with customers that a brand company is making fool of the customer that they themselves put liquid or paste on the board and told customer that there is liquid and warranty is void you have to pay an amount for repairing the cellphone.
    If anyone in Nokia can help the customers for such issue please keep an Eye for this type of Fraud.
    Feel free to contact me to share my worst experience with such a Brand company.

Ramkishan
    kishan1303@gmail.com

rajvarun singha Guest

Angry

sir/mam,

i bought a new nokia lumia 530 and within 1 week its display started flickering. so, i gave my phone to the nokia care centre(dwarka sec-12) for the repair on 21st sept 2014 and they told me that my phone will be repaired by 4th oct 2014. till 4th it was not repaired and they asked for another week time. still it was not repaired on the next week and they are aking again for one week time. I am facing many problems due to such type of service. it has been more than 20 days.now,i seriously regret using nokia product. i want some serious action to be taken about my complain either my phone should be replaced or i want my money back.

raj varun
    raj2050x@rediff.com

Digambar upare Guest

Default NOKIA 5130 XpressMusic

Full Boddi & Disple mrp

i am used by nokia xl please tell me what is battery backup in this phone

Default Bad customer support and failure to report

I am Nitin. I have Lumia 730 dual sim. I have sent my phone for repair for four times to two different authorised service center and once to nokia head office technical team and spent 1 and half moth in repairing. And it is still not working properly. According to NOKIA(now microsoft) policy clearly states that if they can't fix the product they will replace it (in warranty). Now when I ask them to replace my phone they are not doing that. They keep on insisting me to send it for further repairing without promising that it will be the last time for the particular problem or will be replaced. I have all my chat history with nokia support and job sheet number. They don't even tell me what they repaired when asked. The customer support keeps on saying that it is not in their hand and they wont give me contact detail of someone who have the authority. They wont even tell me which of the Nokia/Microsoft office should I visit for my problem(Udhyog Vihar microsoft office or DLF city 3 nokia office). Please tell me what should I do, is going to district consumer court is the all last option for me?
    My email Id(also microsoft account):nyn120113@gmail.com