Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nokia Service Center in Delhi

dr. navleen kaur Guest

Default phone problem!!!!!! need help..

hi..
    i brought nokia lumia 520 few months back. it was gud handset i enjoyed using it but all of the sudden i donot my phone started showing few pink nad blue spots on the screen. i ran to service centre and they first deny after few min. they get agree... they said come after 3 days your set will be fine. then i visited again i saw same patches. they again kept my phone for a week.
    and now again my phone geting exterimly hot anf automatic switched off. i again kept that for a 1day.
    and now it showing no sd card and same sd card is working on another phone..

what shoukd i do. ???????????? how many times i should visit ur service centre.???????

M Raut Guest

Default Being Charged in spite of having warranty

Dear All,

My nokia Lumnia 800 stopped working suddenly , it is under warranty when we went to the Nokia Authorised service center at NRI Communications, O-9 Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. I was charged Rs 750/- as they said that they have update the software. Now i know why Nokia is Losing the Market as i had a similar problem with my samsung handset they did not charge a single penny for rectifying it . i wonder what the warranty is for. Service center people are extremely rude and they can charge or say anything they as we have no other options. i will not advice any person to buy Nokia product ever again. my jobsheet no (131005/33)

M Raut
    email: manmathraut@gmail.com

Anshna Bhargava Guest

Default mobile problem

Disturbing the sound in nokia asha202

preetikumari9716@ Guest

Angry Nokia e5, sim ic & key ic problem

Mobile Nokia E5 in which problems are on display sim show offline & Oppen lock button finish.

muqim12@yahoo.com Guest

Default I want to know about my handset problem.

Hello Sir,
    I want know about my handset problem.I have checked my Nokia C5 cell. Authorized Nokia care center,He checked my cell.
    But He told me.It can't be repair here.It will be sent our main H.Q. I agree but after 25 days, He says me.It can't be repair and I have payed the service charge also.
    So I want to Know,Its possible Any Handset is checked by main Nokia Head Quarter.But It can't be repair.
    Please give me Reply
    I shall be thankful..please Regard My complaint

Well my name is Abhinav & my number is +91-9810112990. I have Nokia's X2-01 & my concern is that my handset gets switch off on its own. I once just thought of keeping my handset out in sunlight for few hours and it got started but again after few minutes it again got off. Then, again i placed my handset in the sunlight for the entire day & it got started but again it got switched off again. So, the problem is whenever i place my handset in sunlight for the complete day, it gets switch on but after few minutes it gets off automatically. Kindly, help me in rectifying this problem ASAP.

Abhinav Takiar

chuang Guest

Default marak

I forgot my Nokia mail id

Angry Not getting my phone back

i submitted my handset with a display problem on 6th Jan 2014 to NOKIA CARE CENTRE, Karnal, they replaced the display but the issue was not resolved, so they told me that they will send my handset to the company, they did and i got my phone back on 18th jan with the issue still not resolved, i gave the handset back to them on 20th jan and till now i have not received my handset. I called on the care line several times evn mailed to the nokia care and every time the reply was that they are escalating my complaint an i will get a call in 24 hrs but for 10 days now i have not recieved any call, the care centre also is not answering and making excuses every time. It's been a month since i submitted my phone to the service centre.
    I guess buying a micromax or even Lava handset would have been a better idea.

Default lost of mobile

i have recently lost my nokia asha 200 dual sim mobile, can you please help me to track who is using my mobile right now. my IMEI Nos. are 354556059291800, and 354556059291818. thank you.

Default Nokia lumia 620

I bought a nokia lumia 620 from a shop in Delhi in August 2013 . Now i find that it hangs a lot, the voice is unclear when making calls, and now the button to lock and the camera dont work..
    It keeps hanging a lot.. and then I have to take off the battery for it to work !

Divya

shailja bisht Guest

Angry Heat up issue with my Nokia 620 Device IMEI number:354636058961288‏

I am writing this mail to you as my last hope and waiting for your positive response, below are the details.

1. Contact Number: --------
    2. Your Location : Dilshad colony Delhi-95
    3. Device IMEI number: 354636058961288

Problem detail:

I have Nokia 620 and problem with my set is extreme heat up. I have submitted my mobile to Nokia service center (Dilshad Garden Delhi) a month before. During this time period they have repaired my mobile 4 times but problem not yet resolved, there is no transparency so that I know what they repaired and right now the mobile is with Nokia service center. Please do something to resolve my problem.

I will provide you the my service job ID if required.

Shailja Bisht

vishnukumar2306@gmail.com Guest

Default nokia asha501

my fhane internet browsar not warking problam plz help mi mi fhane reset updaating to my xpresbrowsar plz help mi pllz plz pllz is problam 3 day

Anujahuja700 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2014

I have bought a Nokia 1520 which is barely couple of months old and I started getting problem with its memory card slot not getting recognized. I have made several complaints for the same issue but still no help from them. I want to start the process of filing a case with the consumer court but I hope I may get some help from Nokia after this email. My complaint numbers are:

SR 1-15254854123
    SR 1-15253856306
    SR 1-15250833925

Still would like to address my issue for a reference.

1st Day : I went to Nokia care center and found people were literally fighting over some issue. Seriously. I returned home after looking at all that. Then I started to search website with reference to people facing problems with Nokia care and found out that a lot complaints logged on same issue. I thought it might not happen with me. 2nd Day : I contacted Nokia care and was given a service of home pick of my device since Nokia provides pick and drop service to privileged customers. Person who came to pick my product was not carrying any receipt book, not wearing any dress which shows he works in Nokia. I asked him to show his Id card, to my expectation he did not have any. I refused to give my phone and I asked him that I want to speak with his manager. His manager on the phone said that they do not give any job sheet or receipt on pick up, if you do not trust us you can come yourself to Nokia care. I really found myself a privileged on the first go. 2nd Day : I went to Nokia where they first said that my phone is opened somewhere and all the screws are missing. Believe me, I got shocked that my new phone which was working completely fine other than the card issue now was given a different issue altogether. I started to argue and after a lot when they found out that I will not accept this they said that we are sorry it was not your phone, it was someone Else's phone we mixed up with. Then they said my phone will be repaired under warranty. I refused as why should I take a repaired phone which I bought for almost 50,000 rupees. I started to argue that I won't accept a repaired product at any cost. Executive then asked me to wait and to my surprise he came out and said that now phone's memory card slot is damaged and it won't be replaced and repaired under warranty. When I asked them to provide me with a DOA certificate so I can chase the seller, they even refused for that. I clearly shows that they are trying to make money from me. Can you imagine.. A phone which is just a few months old and working properly and now its internally damaged. This is the same thing happening with me as well. People wrote on wp central that Nokia will do anything to not replace their product. Sir, I will do anything but will not accept this. I have started to communicate with people who have faced similar issues. I will make sure that this issue gets noticed by media and will even harm myself if required to get attraction from media as I am not the only one. This is my hard earned money and 40..50,000 is not a small amount of money. Also brands like SONY, HTC, SAMSUNG provide insurance on their high end devices but no such act to protect consumer by NOKIA. Please, Please, Please do justice with me on this issue as it is seriously not my fault. Hope for a positive response.

Kind Regards,
    Anuj Ahuja
    anuj.ahuja@inbox.com

Exclamation isssue with calnder in phone

I have bought a Nokia lumia 620 I started getting problem with its cander events is not showing I have made several complaints for the same issue but still no help from them. I want to start the process of filing a case with the consumer court but I hope I may get some help from Nokia after this email. My complaint numbers are:

mohd.mosin Guest

Default complete to Nokia services canter

I m mohd .mosin sir r mem I have Nokia x mobile bt I can't use the mobile proper because it's too hang n soo much betry problem 4 time I m going to Nokia care in lajpat ngr bt thy cnt solv my problem even I call to maneger bt hi dnt do it for any thing its to hrt for me plzzz do something for me plzzzzz my mobile number.9911616506 .8527227389

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast