Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Micromax Service Center in Kolkata

ashis patel Guest

Default service and working enviroment not properlluy

Today I notice that in asansol micromax service,the working enviroment and customer service is not so much good. As for pronoucing the customer not to much good and same employee are harest for the customer.

Piyush Lohia Guest

Exclamation Cracked screen on Day 1.

I bought Micromax Canvas Engage A091 on 09.06.2014 evening. As per the seller I put the phone to charge for 8 hours. In the morning cracked appeared on the phone screen. The service center says there is no warranty of the broken screen. Who is liable for this then?
    I spent Rs 6200/- in a smartphone and it gets cracked on day 1.
    Shouldn't I get a replacement? Pls Help.

Thumbs down micromax Employees of Naihati branch are THIEF

I have using micromax phone since 1 month,look the condition of phone its Touch is not working. when I am go to Micromax service centre in kolkata at naihati branch at first they take my phone for service after a minute of crap employee says that you have to pay for this .this is the service of micromax. for this i have suggest to all my friend to buy a samsung phone they provided better then micromax.they never make fool to his customer.

Default Micromex unite 2 Internal memory diff in same model of a106

I have purchase on 3rd july14 With internal memory 4 Gb but my friend purchase the same model wit 8 Gb internal memory. Why this differance . Please solve the problem

Default soma.dut2007@gmail.com

Dear all,
    I need your help regarding the service of micromax tab p410i. i have purchase the tab from Snapdeal.com on 02-06-2014. the device is working well. but suddenly on 22-06-2014 ot was fully dead and not taking charg also. on 23-06-2014 i took my device to micromax service centre at 44 shyamapally, jadavpur. my jobsheet no is E030489-0614-10402838. they told me to d service will take 10 days. after 10 days they told another few days would take to service. from then i repeatadly call them and they told me they would take time. inthe meantime i try co contact their customer care by mail and asked them to inform me yhay what has happened to my new device. but all in vain. no meaningful response i get from their end. plz advise what should i do now.
    Soma Dutta

Default I want Replaced one

i brought micromax canvas HD A116i 24th April 2014, after 1 month my mother board problem i gave to Deprosys Technologies
    Address : Shop: No. 14, 1st Floor, Bbc Plaza, 178/180 Northusman Road, T-nagar
    Contact Number : 9566139900 , 044-43510565
    Email Address : Deprosystechnologies_chennai@mmxcheckpoint.com, after 35 days i got my mobile, i find the lot of problems in my mobile. speaker,mic,touch screen,and not properly finished word and inside so many dusts. they did not work properly and not properly responding to me.

Default micromax ph

sir,last october i have brought micrmax android ph aftr one mnth it will distrb..then i cntact service centr they wil take ph for near about 30days to repair hardware,nw its stil slow so i update it frm service centr..nw ph was totaly damaged.

blue web Guest

Unhappy Micromax tab Service Center in Laxmi Nagar

We are provide the Micromax Tab repair services in laxmi nagar and more information Call at: +917042562228 A-118 Ist floor main vikash marg shakarpur near by laxmi nagar metro station opp.piller no. 35 Visit our site: bluewebtechnology.com

Thumbs down deceived by micromax

i deposited my micromax bolt a67 handset on june 2014 on sun infosolution at ganesh chandra avenue they promise me to return the phone with in 7 days but they did not returned my phone yet it is almost two months over. every time i visited their service they did not listen to me properly and tell that parts not available in the market so it will take time. my job sheet number is E030741071411215518. pLZ TAKE STEPS TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM.

I have purshed a micromax phone canvad hd A 116(i) on six month back. And after a few days from the date of purchased i noticed that sound of speaker is not clear.. But due to exigency of work i could not able to visit micromax service centre... And i now noticed that my air phone does not working. As the both problems i feel loathfull to use the set. In view of the above, i would like to know if i visit to any service centre and put the phone , can i retunt the phone back duly repired in time given by service centre???

subrata majumder Guest

Default My six month old canvas duddols (micromax)set is not working and repeatedly return from service cent

My six month old canvas duddols (micromax)set is not working and repeatedly return from service center,
    my name is subrata majumder
    Barasat,kolkata -700124
    mobile number- 9143402413
    e-mail id - subratamajumder20@gmail.com
    please contact me as soon as possible.
    mobile-micromax canvas duddals
    six month old
    problem - board change

Default poor service

A time of fast technology. MICROMAX service centre jadavpur takes 15days to repair a mobile which is 2months old. All service centre employees are not properly trained. A time when it takes less than 15days to repair an aeroplane, they take 15days to repair a mobile.

Angry poor after sale & service of micromax

I have purchased micromax A114 mobile on 7 july 2014. After purchased i found the network problems in my phone. I have deposited my phone to micromax service centre, M/S technique services, chandni chowk, kolkata on 17 july 14 vide their job no. E030410-0714-10902941 and they assured me to collect after repair in just 2 to 10 days. But the phone did not get repaired in 30 days. I have logged my complaint to their customer care main branch(delhi) vide MMX2608148790 on date 26 august. The customer care executive says that the phone is to be delivered within 20 days. But after 20 days they said once again the same dialogue i.e.to be delivered within next 20 days i.e. 40 days after the complaints logged with the main branch.
    Sir, you are requested to kindly check the matter and deliver my phone to me as early as possible.

PRADEEP.MODY Guest

Default Micromex model-x-78 sliding belt

I HAVE PURCHASED MICROMEX MOBILE LAST YEAR MODEL X-78.NOW IT IS NOT WORKING DUE TO SLIDING BELT PROBLEM.I WANT TO REPLACE IT NEW ONE BUT IT IS NOT AVAIBLE IN MARKET. FROM WHERE I CAN REPAIRED IT?MICROMEX SERVICE STATION IN SURAT(GUJARAT) REFUSE TO REPAIR IT DUE TO PART IS NOT AVAIBLE!CAN U SEND IT TO SURAT SERVICE STATION?

PRADEEP.MODY

e-mAIL ADD:pradeep.mody@yahoo.in

I HV purchased doodle A111 on 19 September
    . on charging of mobile , the mobile getting hot.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast