Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Micromax Service Center in Kolkata

Soumya Sankha Basak Guest

Angry My funbook is now in which position ?

Hello Sir,
    I, Soumya Sankha Basak,, purchased a Micro Max funbook(P362)
    on18/06/13. After few days near about 3rd July,2013 ( i really forget
    the exact date) due to my negligence i broke my device LCD as well as
    touch screen. After that i gave it to your auth. service center at
    Malda,WB. After a week they gave my device with a new LCD not the
    touch,but they said they are ordered the new touch. After that two
    week was passed they are failed to give me the new touch. When i told
    them i report to your higher auth. then they take my device with my
    valid document(which one is supplied by the service center).After that
    two week was passed they finally told me they sent my device to
    Kolkata for better result, because they are failed to find where is
    the problem? On 26/08/2013 I received a sms from your end we received
    your device @for repairs, we will inform you once the handset is
    repaired. My job sheet no.-E030381-0813-5099556.
    @Now I am want to know what is the chances to get back my device?
    If any chance is there then when?
    My device model no.- FUNBOOK(TALK)P362
    IMEI No-911305650250518
    I am waiting for your quick response.

Soumya Sankha Basak Guest

Angry How many month need to change my funbook p362's touch?

Hello Sir,
    I, Soumya Sankha Basak,, purchased a Micro Max funbook(P362)
    on18/06/13. After few days near about 3rd July,2013 ( i really forget
    the exact date) due to my negligence i broke my device lcd as well as
    touch screen. After that i gave it to your auth. service center at
    Malda,WB. After a week they gave my device with a new lcd not the
    touch,but they said they are ordered the new touch. After that two
    week was passed they are failed to give me the new touch. When i told
    them i report to your higher auth. then they take my device with my
    valid document(which one is supplied by the service center).After that
    two week was passed they finally told me they sent my device to
    Kolkata for better result, because they are failed to find where is
    the problem? On 26/08/2013 I received a sms from your end we received
    your device for repairs, we will inform you once the handset is
    repaired. My job sheet no.-E030381-0813-5099556.
    Now I am want to know what is the chances to get back my device?
    If any chance is there then when?
    My device model no.- FUNBOOK(TALK)P362
    IMEI No-911305650250518
    I am waiting for your quick responce.

Default my phn is locked by dialling wrong patter.

My phn is locked bcoz small baby was touch lock pattern too many times n now phn is asking abt mail id n pwd n I forgot my mail id also..so plzzz rply solution asap....
    Thanxs n regard

Default Canvas 2 in service center for 2months

Hi ,
    I bought a MMX Canvas 2 just 6-7 months back.After few months it went dead.
    I had submitted the phone to service center and for past 2 months they didnot even gave any update.
    When contacted the customer care they always says 1more week is required..but that dont know when that 1 week will come.

They are not even giving any replacement phone.

Such a poor 3rd grade company . Never ever buy any MMX product.

My biggest mistake was taking decision to buy MMX phone.

My jobsheet no is:
    E030457-0713-4644440

Nilanjan Nag
    Ph: 8961411365

Ramesh kr. khatick Guest

Default my mobile is automatick is switch off

My mobile age is up to 3month. My mobile is cannot charge and automatic switch off. Please fast solution my problam.

Exclamation Internet settings not being saved in Doodle A111

Hi, I purchased Micromax Canvas Doodle A111 handset few days back. But I am unable to save the internet settings sent from service providers properly. While saving settings from Relince, it is showing error in saving. From BSNL I am not able to get the settings at all.

Can you please suggest what could be the reason?

Thanks in advance.

wasim Guest

Default micromax securite unlock

My cell phone is a pettern locked please help me

rahulkaushik Guest

Default a116 canvas hd

On 19 April 2013, I bought a Micromax Canvas HD A116 model from a retail store in Delhi. After 6-7 months a problem occured in the phone i.e. volume down key not working and black spots on display.As I submitted my phone at: CHAITANYA TELE SERVICES 41-A, GOPAL NAGAR, NEAR RAMLILA GROUND, AZADPUR, DELHI 110033 Mobile No. :9811157964 Phone No. :011-27679365 Email : chaitanya_newdelhi@mmxcheckpoint.com .. for the repairs on 18 December 2013 , they told me to collect the product when I get a msg informing that,I asked them to give me a specified date or some deadline that when should I come back or when will they inform me to receive my phone back and they said that it will take maximum 10-15 days in the repair.On 26 December I got 3 msgs informing me about that the phone has been repaired and you should collect it from the service center and this jobsheet has been closed now.On 27 December 2013 I went to the service center to receive my phone back, and the reply I got from them was \\\"sir i told you to not to come when you receive the msg , i told you to come when you receive a call from us.The msg you got from us was about the parts of your phone , that the parts are received in ASC and now we are going to start the repair. you should go now and come back when we call you (in a rude manner) \\\" One more thing every time I went to the ASC(authorised service center) the person I had some conversations is not other than the ASC Manager Mr.Lalit So then I asked them that when will I receive the call, give me a specified date when will my phone will be repaired.Then they told me to come and receive my phone on tuesday 31st december 2013 if i didnt receive any call from them until monday 30/12/2013. I went to ASC again on 2nd January 2014 even after being 3 days late my product was not repaired and I was told to come back on Monday 6 January 2014.So I called them on Monday morning regarding the repair the answered I got was was \\\"Sir, your phone is repaired now you can take it at any time even today.\\\" So I went to the ASC the same day, again there they said me to wait until my phone is being brought from the inside repairing room as it is in OK condition now.But then the ASC manager came back (Mr.Lalit) saying sir you should come back after some days as it is being repaired. Man this micromax service is worst than any other services.I want my phone back repaired. What should I do now? One more thing never going to recommend any other person to buy micromax product, as the service is the worst.

I am susanta kumar Dam my set is MICROMAX A34.I purchase it one month ago.it cannot works rightly . its a 3rd class phone.

Default pls help me

I have problem when I download any app wia play store and showing error code 403

Default my sd card is not working

My SD card not working.it does not content any thing all ate capt in phone memory

Default Micro Max Phone Lock

Respected Sir
    I would like to inform you that my Micro Max Mobile Phone is security lock
    and i forget my User Name and paswar
    M- IMEI: 911259853193001
    Model: A27
    S-MEI:911259853597086

Default micromax complain

I buy a a62.but problem arise within 2 days.but they says that they have no software. Its a chit company.

Angry

Respected Sir

I Purchase Micromax Canvas Viva A72 (Blue) on 04/08/2013 by credit card from flipkart.com.

The problem is I used pattern lock in my phone. And suddenly the pattern lock become not sensable and I trying to open the lock many times, so the phone become locked permanently. I ask to your service centre for solution and they charge me Rs. 200/- for the service and they also trying to convince me that this is my fault and the company have no free service on that problem during the warranty period. My Question is this, I used the pattern lock more than 10 times in a day then how I could I misused or forget the pattern what for the problem is arise and I am blamed. Please tell me it technically how it could be?

Thanking You
    Supriyo Majumdar

Partha Acharya Guest

Default Wi-Fi problem

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am using Micromax A27,last 6 month,and last 6 month I am using Wi-Fi also .I have not face any problem.Recently I am not getting Wifi,I have tried may time, switch off etc but still I am not getting wifi signal,but my mobile is showing other wifi signal except my one.
    I am giving every thing right password ,but still I am facing problem.Pls. help me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast