Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Micromax Service Center in Delhi

Default mobile phone is not given back

My name is SANJEEV JAIN.I'm using Micromax AE90.Job sheet no -N030666-1214-13907721.Jobsheet date -12\12\2014.Address-HNO-882 GALI NO-7 BHOLANTHA NAGAR DELHI.
    Contact no -9212023109
    It was just a simple problem of hanging so I get to know that it can be solved by changing it's software so I submitted my mobile at micromax service center laxmi nagar delhi at 12 dec 2014. They committed that it'll be given back to me in 1 week but it was not .After that i complaint at customer care they committed to give my mobile phone in 1 month. I wait for that. Now, that time duration is also lapsed and also I'm losing my patience too. I just want to know that it'll given back or not.Otherwise, I need to file an application to consumer court. I'm not satisfy with micromax service response . If this time you will not respond to me . I have to take a serious action like file an application in consumer court.

nilamber singh Guest

Angry mobile not repair

My phone display not working so I given my phone for repair, when I submit my phone service boy said your phone repair in one week but now 4 week gone. But service centre not return my phone and when I call in service centre she said your phone return to you after 15 day and I listen her this answer last 15 days.
    Contact no-9717535726
    Jobsheet no- N030666-0615-17347831

madhuri chawla Guest

Default parts for micromax selfie

Dear Sir/Madan,
    I had micromax selfie and it had broken from bottom. I went to micromax care for that. they told me that display will be changed and I have to pay them 5000 Rs. Do that display will cost that much and i am not able to get parts easily in the market so tell me the solution. I hope u willsolve my problm

Default Mobile hanging and touch problem

Model no Canvas fire2 A104
    Purchase 1 jan 2015
    Job sheet no N050118071517910621
    Submit date 14 July 2015
    Problem Touch and hanging issue

I have purchase mircromax mobile on date 1 Jan 2015 But after few days
    i am face hanging and touch problem so submit mobile in service center
    Aditya communicaton on date 14 July 2015 but after 15 days no reponse
    give provide service center GGn 1860-500-8286 both says that mobile in process and delivered after 20 days .

Please sir check this issue and resolved priority-base .

Default remove my contact no 9210288888

my contact no updated on your website as micromax service center ( dhawan communication mangol puri)
    , but this service center closed before 3 year, so please my contact no 9210288888 as soon as possible.
    because customer call me continuously,
    pls remove my contact no, its my humble request to you.

grvkumar240789 Guest

Default micromax mobile

my micromax mobile,s charging pin is not working. i have submitted in service center on dated 15/7/2015. But till date i did not got phone and any response.Service centre of address M/S Shri Laxmi Enterprises,A-54,Gulab Bagh,Opposite metro pillar no-750,Uttam nagar,New delhi-110059. i also do the complait the no is MMX24071566854.
    Pls do the needful.