Thread: Micromax Service Center in Delhi

Post micromax tab p350

dear sir

mari tab ki screen toot gai hai so halp me my numbar 08595093197

Exclamation N.J. Borah

sir, i have broke my micromex funbook screen can you tell me the price of the touch screen. thanx

Default Micromax Canvas HD A116 Sim slot not working

Dear sir/Madam,

I am purchased Micromax Canvas HD A116 at 27 march 2013 online throw snap deal (order 880144000 ) but form the time of purchase my sim slot not working properly (Both 1 and 2) some time it work or some time not but before some time is problem come in 2-3 day when i power off or on then is working but know it not working permanently even I try power on off, I am facing very difficulties because of this.

Nisha Devi
    Sim 1- 9313707070, Sim 2- 9555052396

Unhappy Micromax Fun Book charging problem

I purchased your Funbook 11months back and it's charging point is not working ..i want to submit it for the micromax service centre for the rectifying the problem but the Service centres Nos are not reachable. I was trying to contact micromax HQ as well as customer support No 18605008186 but i couldnt get through. I stay in south delhi. Pls suggest how to proceed further on this and which one is the nearest service centre of Safderjung Enclave / Sarojani Nagar?
    After reading the bad experiences of others i am little afraid of the service centres whether they will come back to us with the exact problem or not.

Deveshwari Rawat

Manoj Tiwari Guest

Default Defective pice your micromax X455.

Defactive pice of your micromax X455. I am live in Jodhpur(Raj). I am going to your service center 7 times. Iam complain to cunsumer court your micromax X455.

samanpreet singh Guest

Angry smartphone service problem

Dear sir/Madam,

I am purchased Micromax Canvas3D A115 at 12 may 2013 from the mobile store but from the time of purchase my sim slot 1 not working properly some time it work or some time not but before some time is problem come in 2-3 day when i power off or on then is working but know it not working permanently even I try power on off, I am facing very difficulties because of this. Because of all this I problem I deposit the phone in janak puri service centre but they ar saying that they repair it with in 25 to 30 days & saying its not a conform that it will repair in this time period. Please take a action about this matter as soon as possible.

samanpreet singh Guest

Angry smartphone service problem

samanpreet singh
    contact me.9582238629

Default Cannot listan customer care

I hitesh dua call in customer care but the person d,not soupt me. Ur service center (azad pur) refuse to chack my ph my mobi' no 9899290700

Mere paas A72mobile phone he vo ulta chalta he

paras.gupta is offline Junior Member

Please note that I had bought Canvas 2 (A110) phone on 26th Dec 2012.
    M_IMEI Number: 911239253160800
    S_IMEI Number: 911239253211801
    I am facing problems with:
    1) The data cable and
    2) The phone battery.
    I visited Customer Support Center , CHAUHAN COMMUNICATION, located at 308, HANSH PLAZA, AMBEDKAR ROAD, NEAR OLD BUS STAND, GHAZIABAD - 201001, to get this problem rectified. However, please note that the service center refused to assist with both the problems. I was told that job card will only be prepared for one issue with Data Cable and for battery issue I need to come again after one week. I was also told that both problems can be covered within warranty for free only before 26th June 2013 (6 months). Hence, I would be required to pay for battery replacement after one week.

Service center also refused to provide any Stand-by Data cable(charger) or Battery.

On raising the issue that why both issues can't be addressed on a single job card# N040548-0613-4196765, I was told that they can't prepare another job card or add anything to the job card for the same IMEI number before one week. After a heated argument,I was asked to deposit my Data cable on Monday i.e. 24th June 2013. it being a working day is not possible for me. And no response on Battery replacement, and how I would be able to use my phone without stand-by.

This is ridiculous, I am being wishfully and forcefully made to pay for battery replacement and faulty data cable.

My visit and dispute with the support center can be verified with Job Card#N040548-0613-4196765. Customer support center refused to deposit the data cable after the argument and I have no options left.

I am going to the consumer court, as 6 months period would end on 26th June 2013 and I will not be able to visit any support center during weekday again.

weather report not working in my Micromax A75. please kindly correct your server and display my hand set.

ckumararaja30@gmail.com Guest

Default updated weather report in your server

ashok_bans2012@yahoo.com Guest

Post not reeived my cell phone for last two month (62 day )

Respected Sir/Mam
    I purchased your A57 SUPERPHONE ON 2 october 2012 and it's disply not working...i hv submitted in your Service Center which is at salora international ltd , H-6 kalkaji new delhi (tel 011-65656649) and I am very disappointed with their sevice. they not atted call and not given any kind of information about my mobile and it's almost 65 days had been over.they hvave not submitted till now.Please look into the Matter. and i think my warranty period expare will be on your service center
    MY complent number: MX-2505130174
    Job Shhet No.*N030742-0513-3600761*
    Name:ASHOK KUMAR
    Mobile No.:9871146118
    E-mail ID ashok_bans2012@yahoo.com
    IMEI No.:91123495083968:,911234950859689

ashok_bans2012@yahoo.com Guest

Thumbs down not reeived my cell phone for last two month (62 day ) for Micromax superfone ninja A3

Respected Sir/Mam
    I purchased your superfone ninja 3 model no; A57 ON 2 october 2012 and it's disply not working...i hv submitted in your Service Center which is at salora international ltd , H-6 kalkaji new delhi (tel 011-65656649) and I am very disappointed with their sevice. they not atted call and not given any kind of information about my mobile and it's almost 65 days had been over.they hvave not submitted till now.Please look into the Matter. and i think my warranty period expare will be on your service center
    MY complent number: MX-2505130174
    Job Shhet No.*N030742-0513-3600761*
    Name:ASHOK KUMAR
    Mobile No.:9871146118
    IMEI No.:91123495083968:,911234950859689

anjan das Guest

Thumbs down Bad service your srirampore service center in west bengal (hooghly dist.)

My micromax set model no x279/sermobo213/911236752685451,911236752685469 deposit on one month ago for repairing purpose four time back to back submitted it in your micromax srirampore service center(SAGUN INFOTECH, 34/A KALIDAS BHATTACHARYA LANE SRIRAMPORE HOOGHLY, W.B.) Last deposit my hand set your jobsheet no E030438-0613-4198925 Dt. 22/06/2013 But i no response of the service center.

Please you see the matter & i sall take my mobile set

Thanking You