Thread: Micromax Service Center in Delhi

Default complaint

my micromax funbook p327 was very good.i have changed the lock mode. the lock mode was pattern lock. i forgot my pattern lock and my funbook was locked and when i try to unlock it shows too many pattern lock attempts ! then it was asking for an google account and when i entered they was showing that the username and password is incorrect and i tried so many times but i failed . so what shoul i do.

unregistered Guest

Default Poor service

Hi ,
    I have submited my Micromax Funbook (Model: P300) for service to the authorised service center of the Micromax named RK Technologies , Laxmi Nagar, New delhi on 08/10/2012 with Job Sheet Number SALDL024R .
    the owner of the service center promises to deliver that Tab on 27/10/2012, but soon after he close his service center without any prior intimation to tha all of the customers whos belongings are still with him and also not recieving the calls of them.
    I am requesting you to take a positive action against him in order to bring all the belonging gadgets of the customers lying with RK Technologies in proper condition.

Please take forward action against the owner of the service center and as well Micromax Mobile for poor services.

Kind Regards,
    Udayan Srivastava
    Contact Number 8800809214

rahul110 is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2012

I purchased your Funbook Talk(P350) Last month and it's charger point is not working...i hv submitted in your Service Center which is at Lajpat Nagar and I am very disappointed with their sevice.while checking the tab didn't switch on, also it shows display problems along with charging point and it's almost 15 days had been over.they have not submitted till now.Please look into the Matter.

RAHUL RANJAN

Default black marketing of a110 micromax canvas 2 mobile

HIII SIR,
    I AM FROM EAST DELHI MY NAME IS KAMAL SHARMA TODAY I M GOING BUY A MOBILE PHONE A110 MICROMAX CANVAS 2 WHEN I REaCHED ON MAYUR VIHAR PAHSE 1 MICROMAX STORE THERE SALES MAN SAID TO ME SIR THIS PHONE AVIALABE ONLY BLCAK MARKETING ON 13,000 BUT SIR THIS PHONE REAL PRICE IS 9900 RUPEES SO SIR I CONFIRM THAT IS COMPANY RISE THE PHONE RATE?

KULDEEPBANSAL_74 Guest

Default Damage touch screen

please send the touchscreen rate a110canvas

Default complaint

my cell micromax X60
    01937832
    imei:35011040037227
    three month older write now im open write massage option when im click on it then automatically his hanged so what can i do pls solve my problem as soon as possible..

Default Micromax Funbook alpha screen repair

I found it hard to get my Micromax Funbook alpha screen repaired. Please help me out.

monukataria Guest

Default micromax a25 not any sms receive

i have micromax a25 mobile
    this phone not receive any sms what i do i have not any idea can you help me

Default :

I bought this a110 canvas 2 in January 2013 now, it's creating problem. I was looking at my bill from my email then it showing a downloading symbol continuously. Sometimes it goes home automatically.

Default X-550 Battery

I've Micromax Qube 550, it's battery need to be replaced. Please inform from where I can get it

syamramawat Guest

Default my funbook how to opan

my micromax funbook is lock so how to open i don't no my user id and password

deepak semwal Guest

Default fun book problem

i purchased fun book on 7/jan/2013 and my fun book is not working i give it to a repairing center for service support on dated 26/3/2013 (AVJ COMMUNICATION 454/4 BHARDWAJ BHAWAN NANI WALA BAGH,NEAR AAKASH CINEMA, AZADPUR DELHI . BUT STILL THE ARE NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM AND DAY BY DAY I LOOSE MY BELIEVED ON MICROMAX PRODUCT AND HIS SERVICING
    I EXPECTIING SOME FAVPIRABLE ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
    THANKS WITH REGARD
    DEEPAK SEMWAL

Arrow Micromax 3.5 showing insufficient memory storage

my Micromax 3.5 is showing insufficient memory storage even I have changed the location to removable sd card.please help me to fix it

Default Pc Suit Problem

My Phone Micromax A25 is Not to Connect in My Pc If I Connect to Phone He is Not to Coonect Pc show Disconnect

basubir is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2010

Default Complain regarding memory card

I have bought a samsung memory card at Najafgarh when I was buying then retailer told me that this card have one year warranty after that previous month my card not working then I was gone to service center.
    Then service told me that right now every memory card have thee months warranty. Then I told him that when i was buying then the samsung offer one year warranty on card and three months warranty have only new card .Kindly solve my problem.

1. Micromax Service Center in Pitampura - Delhi