Thread: Karbonn Service Center in Amritsar

Toll free Number : 1800 102 4660

pem kumar Guest

Unhappy abut karbonn a7

i have purchesed karbonn a7 last 22/9/2012
    but 2day 28/9/2012 mbl does not work proparly....its display does not work not on dispaly mbl not on after charge the mbl,,,,,,,,,,
    i can not not understand what is the service of this.......mbl so tel me what i do ?will it replace or not i am not happy karbonn service no dought mbl was exclilent feautures karbonn a7 can beat every mbl in markiet like like samsung glaxy or ass i love this mbl.......i have not seen any mbl in markiet campare this mbl.........but plz help me in my request.......otherwise people will think karbonn is a china mbl..which a repaire in just 6 days.
    thank you.ver moch plz contact me 7508001515 or 9803163505 mail me naksh.yashika226@gmail.com
    its billing date 19 sep by infibeam.com..........TIN :24073803738 CST TIN NO :24573803738
    invoice no.AT 120919 1900049

BT problem not solved so plz help me m on tension plz tell
    Me at to do 9888053170, arpit.arora1990@gmail.com
    Plz give me soln

Bhataram punsal Guest

Sir i have karbonn A1+ mobile, i baught in last yr in Dec 2012.
    My mobile is not showing contact no from last 10 days. I don't understand function of this system please tell me that now about this problem.

Default i have A4+ bought last month...from Scnd day i am facing display lining problem..

i bought A4+ phone last month...from Second day after after purchasing i am facing display problem..even i have given complaint to service center also. they said don't have display in stock it will come in next 10 days. still they don't have display to change so i can use my phone properly . people who are working in service center just doing time pass no one is help full . please solve my problem . 9888133877

megha1 Guest

Default break lcd screen

Service is very slow

I bought titanium s5 few mnths back all features are good BT
    Heating problem is in set I updated software from service centre
    BT problem not solved so plz help me..
    email me at komalpal70@gmail.com..pls tel me the slutn..

VISHU UPPAL Guest

Default Complaint

i have bought titanium s5 mobile in july.but after some days there is a problem occured my handset heatup &
    the contact is saved in my handset is shown with another contact name .firstly i went to ur servicecenter he booked my phone & update the software.after few days that same problem happened again.secondly again i went to service center the did same.but after few days problem again .thirdly again i went to service center with same problem,this time again they did the same and also advice me to change the
    memory card .they said now then ur phone willbe ok.i did the same bue on the next day same problem happened.now im totaly fedup with ur service .now kindly suggest me what can i do....
    Thanx,
    vishu uppal

Dhillon Guest

Default back camera problem

my karbonn A26 back camera is not working ..its sleep down nd camera shortcut is hidden ...plz send me location of karbonn care centre in amritsar ..my nm.9872826115

Chetna Gambhir Guest

Default Karbonn A7* complaint

I bought a Karbonn A7* on 13-May-2013 But after two months its camera or sensor was not working. I went to the service centre where the service people misguided and after a lot of effort my problem was resolved. After 15 days same problem occur but I and my husband both are working so we have no time for going to service centre again and again. Five days before my husband went there and the people neither attend properly nor give any solution. Please suggest what should I do. Contact no. 9888390145 and my email id: poonamgambhir73@gmail.com

Chetna Gambhir Guest

Default Karbonn A7* complaitn

I have bought karbonn A7* on 13-May-13. But after two months its camera or camera sensor not working. Service centre people misguided us & after one month problem was resolved. After 15 days, same problem occured but we have no enough time to spend on all these things again & again. Now four days before we went to the service centre but people neither attend properly nor give any solution Now Please suggest what should I do? contact no. 9888390145
    Email ID : poonamgambhir73@gmail.com

arvindprashar Guest

Default batrry probelem

I'm bay a6. Date 04/11/2013 problem batrry oversize andback up sort time sir plez my problem solve

My phone no is 9646438096 and arvindforever5@gmail.com. I.m.e.I.no.911304156252682. Thanks sir

1. Micromax Service Center in Amritsar