Thread: Karbonn Service Center in Thane

Karbonn Customer Care

Toll free Number : 1800 102 4660

rajesh benwal Guest

Angry games not working

Not a single android game is working
    My model no is karbonn a2

Angry Baterry problem

i have A9+ handset purchased a month ago but batery problem is much headche its only 5 6 hr without net use.
    please give call 9860288511
    I lives in Thane west

Angry

I use karbonn A15 , battery problem only lasts upto 4 hours , even the lock screen button problem , my reisednt in Thane west .. send me the address of service centre nd my no is 9702034741 ...

Angry sim card not reading

the sim card is not reading in the phone..

i have A1+ MODEL....the sim card is reading on other phone bt in the karbonn moobile

Default Llost karbon A2

I lost my karbon A2 on 27/4/2013
    imei:911256350060030
    please contact me on my mobile no.9975591113 if found my mobile location or mobile number recently used on my mobile.

varsha manjrekar Guest

Default new mobile after 1 day mobile is heated & any 4 proble

Dear Sir/madamji,

I am purchaseing karbonn mobile s5 in malad infinite mall in 13/5/13. but 14/5/13 i use the mobile this time i seen mobile is heatin by charging time , and using the game mobile is teating. i goes the shop and say the my problem . they are saying go to gallery /service center and complaint they are giving letter to our shop name after than we are given to you new piece but after pur.date 8 day before. Sir you know LBt problem center is close. now 5 day gone how can i collect the letter .

Please help me to sold my problem my mobile price is 12500/- karbonn duel sim tatinic s5.

hopes i waiting for your reply positively.

Thanks you.

varsha . l. manjrekar
    (Email:-manjrekar.varsha@gmail.com)
    cell No. 8693816797/9967975093

Jitendra mistry Guest

Default problem in new cell

Hi I having titanium s5.I just purchase before 20 days.there is some problem bin my cell.so please note the complaint

priyanka Rai Guest

Default Balance gets deducted from sim card for service registered with karbonn without subscribing the same

Iam using karbonn A6 purchased a month before stay at kalyan there was some software issues so it was send to delhi for 45 days after that also there is network problems occurring in the cell and there is some karbonn services activated on my phone so Rs.3 per message is been deducted 2 to 3 times in a day and for unsubscribing the services the contact number which is displayed in the message is continuously busy and there is no reply on e mails also. Kindly find some way out of it otherwise i will file a complaint against it i am really fed-up now. You may contact me on the following
    rai.priyanka58@yahoo.com
    022-25422236

trupti shirvadkar Guest

Post karbonn mobile

my self priyank moyade i have my karbonn A5 and his tuch paid is not working it is seven month old model so please send your person to me for collection .

thanking you

Regard's

priyank moyade

Default hack the mobile

my mobile internet is so slow not working to regular speed in mobile internet.i have software instoll my mobile

Ritesh madhavi Guest

Default mobile sensor problem

i m using the karbonn A7* this mobile is sensor problem and mobile application not support

Angry complaint about karbonn A6..

My karbonn A6 is not installing the application in memory card and always it is showing an error as memory full...

Salman shaikh Guest

Default I have karbonn a21

My cell karbonn a21. Loud speaker is cracking and its under warranty of 6 months

1. Apple Service Center in Thane