Thread: Karbonn Service Center in Mira Road

Maharashtra - 401107

Karbonn Customer Care

Toll free Number : 1800 102 4660

Default tablet not wrking

i purchased a karbonn tablet in the month of january 13 from vijay sales at kandivili/ borivili.it is not working now.i am told the charger is not working.but it is also not accepting the memory card which i wanted to out.i am very dissapointed because vijya sales is not ready to help me at all and i am a doctor with my own hospital in kandivili.it is not possibe for me oto travel to mira road for repairing.pl look inot the matter at the earliest

khemendra Guest

Default for charging problem

For charging problem

shyam patil Guest

Default karboon moblie

charging problem

Default your customer care number does not work.

sir i had purchased A12 model befor 1 month. but now its touch is not working...for these purpose i'm trying to contact with your customer care center..but every time it remain busy.....what shud i do???

ahtesham khan Guest

Angry charger damaged

Mobile charger damaged : I buy Karbonn A30 phablet 3 months ago, after a month mobile battery damaged. and after 2 month charger damaged and now mobiles's motherboard damaged. Shame on karbonn mobiles. The worse mobile brand ever.

Default mobile problem

Hi i m using titanium s5 i m frequently getting problem that my network of primary sim getting lost & the games r also running slow

sayyu21@gmail.com Guest

Default karbon A6. has been pattern lock

sir my sister has buyed aA6karbon touch screen. phone its been pattern lock i have tried to open the pattern lock but its fail to do it. its charger pin was not working properly i have repaired it. charging is working but the oattern lock is still there now speaker is not. working what should i do plz help me

Default model A21

my mobile problem is hang .battery backup. speed process down so kindly my problem cheek out

prafraj@gmail.com Guest

Default my karbonn mobile model a1+ dead

my karbonn mobile phone model a1+ in dead mode,i purchased the mobile just 6months later,pls check it below,i also work at philips service centre in santacruz,pls do the needful,i request to u pls tell me the suggestion

Prafull

Default problem with my new phone Karben titaunim s9

i m purchase this phone form homeshop18 online 8 may 2014 i m get delivery at my home. i m start using this phone i . get one problem phone owned get power off and if u re-start phone i m you open phone battery and agine putting back then phone start.but phone get power off within time. i m allrady visited karben services station at mira-road shantishoping center. but they person refused my my complaint.coz he say our center not working 22may.plz give me proper solution.
    thanks- n -regard
    sandeep sharma

Default Karbonn Titanium S9

Hi, I purchased karbonn titanium, it having lots of problem. I spend so many problem but not worth it. And not satisfied with this product. I went to mira road over there they replace my battery because i have battery problem. now it states some new problem like memory card is not detecting and home button not working properly. Please help me out with this problem I'm really stuck in this phone.
    I really love my phone, its such a nice configuration. its a request help me out

Sanjeeta Pal
    9320596611

Default four genious is worst service centre in mumbai

Respected sir/madam,

I am karbonn mobile user. my mobile battery has become so heavy that it can exp@@@@ any time. I called to karbonn customer care. they advise me to register complain to any nearby karbonn service centre.

so I went to four genious service centre in miraroad. when I explained my Battery problem to karbonn service centre staff, first they were not ready to lodge a complain by telling this product is not under warranty. but my product was within the warranty period. so i showed my invoice bill, but still they refused to lodge a complain by saying battery is out of stock buy it from any nearby shop. then i called to karbonn customer care and explained them the issue of non registeration of my complain . on behalf of karbonn customer care they agreed to take complain and said battery will come after 1 month. and didnt gave me any acknowledgement. just he gave me a complain number in writing(pen).

one staff from service centre even abused karbonn customer care by saying "iski to mai bajaunga"

the worst service centre ever i had met. staff is so cheap and casual. they charge for the service even if the product is within the warranty. and if customer is not agree to pay for their service they delay the processing work for 1 month or more.

please take some necessary action against the service centre staff in miraroad.

Last Post: 01-29-2014, 04:28 PM
  2. MTNL Connection in Mira Road.
    By NGAOPUNII DAHRII in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 02:33 PM
  3. HP GAS COMPLAINT (Jaishree Gas, Mira Road)
    By Chandan1 in forum Product And Services