Thread: Karbonn Service Center in Ahmedabad

B-2, Bwing, Gold Coin Complex,
    Jodhpur Char Rastha, Satellite Road,
    Ahmedabad-380015, Gujarat

Toll free Number : 1800 102 4660

Default cheated in price and not giving bill

i have bought tiles from "shums exim" at shop number 26 ground floor sakar-7, nehru nagar corner, ashram road, ahmedabad-380009.

shop keeper gave me price 180 rs per pcs. by showing me sample and when i did inquiry on customer care they said price is 150 MRP. when i asked for bill of those amount he said he will charge more 15% of that amount to have bill.

ketan shah Guest

Default new display for karbonn A18.

I brought Karbonn mobile A18 2 months ago but display was broken,so I want new one,so pls. reply accordingly.
    Ketan Shah,
    93288 88559.

ketan shah Guest

Default new display for karbonn A18.

Ketan Shah,
    93288 88559.
    ketananchor@yahoo.co.in

janak panchal Guest

Default karbon display broken

dear sir
    i buaght karbon kt6 model touch screen mobile 25/9/2012. now mobile display broken but screen touch running good.
    pls solve my mobile problem. i live chandkheda. mb-8140424461

Default Karbonn Moblie display problem

Two months ago i bought karbonn mobile karbon A9. when i receiving call i am not getting display. I getting problem with display. I want new piece. please give solution

Srinivas,
    Mount Abu,
    audiovisualpb@gmail.com,

Rafikujjama Ansari Guest

Default Problem in display

My karbonne Mobile Model No. A7 There is a Black Spote in my Display Center Point,
    So Kindly Give me a solution of this matter

Exclamation problem in tablet smart 10

I am unable to connect to Google play store.
    there is no network problem.
    I am using internet through chrome browser,when I click on play store Chrome stop working, even through on direct icon It not work
    Please assist me early.
    My connect no is 8140178840

brnk Guest

Default Service Center

i buaght karbon titanium (Shite) S5 model touch screen mobile 07.06.2013. now mobile Back Kye broken but screen touch running good.pls.send contact number to good services Center

my 9824383638

Default a34 ta-fone touch&dispay

dear sir ihave broken my touch @ display but one month no any answer your service station your servicer answer me no materials in company please give &answer to what the condison & back my fone as soon as repairs reply me at gaurang.gp30@gmail.com or mb.no.97372 99613

dipen shah Guest

Default a 21

My name is dipen shah i bought my karboon a 21 mobile on 1/4/2013.but it stop working on 16/6/2013 withot any reason.i gave to service station at bawala communication naroda Ahmadabad.they told me your phone gave to delhi and is take 15 to 20 days and it will be absolutely free.but when i went to service station they told me that it will be paid and it cost 4500 rs.and told me reason of this expense that ur phone is water damage and PCB is bend.but my phone never touch water then how could it water damage?And when they take my phone they checked it 2 times and they not found water in it.and they told me it is normal problem due to monsoon.and after 45 days theyasked me 4500 rs.how can be this possible.my phone number is 9427806973.and my e mail id is industreding@yahoo.com.please contact me as soon as poosible.

sneh Guest

Default complain about A9+ screen

Sir my mobile is not working properly.i cant pick up the phone because its touch system has some fault so please give me the solution of this my mob no is 9429683155

Harshal Shah Guest

Default Fault In Karbonn A6

Sir I had purchase a Karbonn A6 at 25 june 2013 from Shree Rajendra Mobile Point.. At 3rd Aug 2013 my mob was suddenly out of order.. I submit this phone to Karbonn Authorised Service Center at Vastrapur... They gave me phone after 25 days but still problem going on so they can replace the phone.. i got replaced phone at 3rd sep 2013.. But still problem is on.. my phone go power off automatically.. sometime display problem.. I have all the pruff... so please solve my problem immegently..

Default mobile hit in ranning condition

Dear sir ,when I mobile used continue 1:5 hours. it is hit in mobile.this problem is crieted 3 days. So please give me solutions this problem.my mo no 9909722148.dhavalraju2009@gmail
    .com

I bought karbonn A4.but after 1month phone doesnt work properly and care service is very rubbish.my phone's circuit is shot so never buy karbonn phone.

1. BlackBerry Service Center in Ahmedabad