Thread: Karbonn Service Center in Hyderabad

H.C Towers, No 2-22-310/8, Plot no 18B, Ground Cellar,
    Beside Arjun theatre, Kukutaplly,
    Hyderabad-500001, Andhra Pradesh

Toll free Number : 1800 102 4660

Default Uninor telecom- activating caller tunes, downloading wallpapers directly from server and deducting.

Hi this is mohd azharuddin I am using Uninor prepaid connection, I am facing issues like, yesterday they activated some Bakti caller tune and deducted 5RS from my account and today I received message that I have downloaded some wallpaper and deducted 1Rs, even I have no internet activity in my mobile. when I contacted with customer care they are saying that they have no option to take a complaint regarding this issues and they won't refund. even I spoked with supervisor Mr. Dasari Madhu Raj. I request to consumer forum to take some action and do the justice.

Default weak network signal in the mobile

network signal is very weak when the mobile is inside my house.if i go outside (Mainroad) ,i get the signal.
    if i am on a moving vehicle,again i lose the signal.

i tried the settings provided in the mobile..
    search networks...
    list of available networks will be listed

then i will choose my network
    sometimes it will connect but remains for a short period...
    i tried by inserting all network's SIMCARDS and the result is same...

finally i confirmed that its a problem of my mobile...

provide me a solution otherwise should i consult any service center....reply soon

email id:mkmakumar0@gmail.com

Default karbon a7

Cmpl fr change my mbl disply mdl:
    karbonn A7 my mbl num:9393958195

Unregistered Karbonn Guest

Default Ear phone mode only after removing earphones [ Karbonn A7 ]

From yesterday the mobile is in earphone mode only after removing earphones. I had restored the mobile twice but no use.
    when connecting to earphones the music player is starting automatically. i am having lot of problem with it, please reply me soon

bvenkat0001 Guest

Default karbonn tab 8

not responding to customers complaints and also to phone calls on no.18001024660

Default complaints

mobile speakers are damaged within the days from th epurchasing date,so this problem cousteners are not intrested in to useeeee the mobiles

Guest_180413 Guest

Default Karbonn mobile service center at secunderabad

The Service at M/s Sai communications at Secunderabad is very bad. I have given a mobile for service on 27/2/13 (rcpt no:270213016), even after nearly 2 months, I have not received my mobile.

Default service

Sri sai communications the wors't service center all phone are not working and they don't reply for the status. Of complained.

Default worst than worst service center

worse than worst srvc cntr i have visit prime com centr karbonn service cntr they don't had min knowldg , no sto'clock of small spare parts like power nymph & volume btn

sajid Guest

Arrow

Broken my Caronn A3 display ,,,,,,

my num 8801074249, please cont,, and find the display.

hi my self aditya my mobile give keypad problem, when iam writting same thing then keypad is not working proparly give me a solution

maddythonta@yahoo.in Guest

Default screen card

Hi..my mobile A11 KARBONN
    I need screen card safety for my mobile.... call me 9963 536907
    Thanks...

Default Non receipt of Karbonn Tab 10 IME No.- ST101012006873

I has been harassed by your service center people mainly because I purchased your product Karbon ST 10 Tab . I purchased this tab Model Name: Tablet ST 10 Cosmic, IME/MEID No. ST101012006873, on 01-03-2013 from Cell Point, 30-15-134, Opposite Post Office, Dabagardens , Visakhapatanam, A.P. against Bill No. B 12237. After 10 days I found that half of the screen is not displaying any thing and other half display only half of the activities. I took that to the shop from where I purchased. He did not help me rather he replied, we only sell this and you go to service center. Of course he has given the address of your service center. I went on 13-03-2013 to the service center Sri Sainadh Enterprises, #3, 1st Floor, PNR Complex, Opp. PEN School, Akkayapalem, Visakhapatanam. When I narrated the story they told me that it was a damaged one. But actually I did not do any thing wrong with that while operation. Any how when they stress that the damage was made by customer and this will not born by the Manufacturer I agreed and asked about the charges. They replied me Rs5500/- will have to pay to replace the display device which was more than half of the price of the tab. After running more than 10 times to your service center finally I got it on 22nd April 2013. After using hardly one month I got the problem of touch. Touch was not working properly. If you touch for one thing it dispaly some other thing. Finally I took it to your service center Sri Sainadh Enterprises #53-23-4, Chaitanyanagar, Near Kinnera Theater, NH-5 Road, maddilapalem, Visakhapatanam-13, Phone 0891-6451666, mobile 09393697888. They told me to come after seven days. I went accordingly and again extended another one week. I had visited the center 10 times but getting the same reply. On 21-09-2013 I again contacted through phone and they replied in the same manner and gave me a number 04032971555. I contacted three times. Those people ask me to tell IME number and after noting the IME number the reply is we will check it and call you back. But in vain. After three times calling in same fashion one of your employee told me it will take one more week. This is too much to harass a customer. Therefore I request you to make necessary inquiry and please arrange my tab at your earliest.
    With regards
    Dr. S.K.Tripathy
    Professor, GVP College of Engineering(Autonomous), Visakhapatanam. Mobile-09346434485

srinadh Guest

Thumbs down software pro

switch off the pho & very slow

1. Karbonn Service Center in Elluru