Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Karbonn Customer Care

subhadh Guest

Default phone wapse na milna

Sir modle no. A25 26- 07-2014 ko repairing karne ko diya abi tak wapse nahi milla please kab tak milega.mobile no.9646782044 . imei/ esn 1. 911308403010569. Ime / esn. 2. 911308403260560.

manishrsave@gmail.com Guest

Default I am missing google play servises.

I am missing google play servises on my phone. When install google play servises next message display on my phone," Incompatible with other application (s) using the same shared user ID."

Default Karbonn A16

Maine march me Karbonn A16 liya tha but iski koi b accessories market me available nahi h or recently mera fon dead ho gya automaticly. Ek to karbonn ki services bhot bekar h. Pehle to service centre nhi milta or agr mil jata h to 1 month ka tym lete h fon thik krne k lie. kya hum islie fon purchase krte h ki wo 1 month tak service centre me rhe or hmara kaam b ruk jae. Agr customer care pe call karo to koi receive nhi krta h. agr call receive hi nhi krna hota h to customer ko number hi kyu dete ho? kyu customers ko cheat krte ho? mobile sell krne k time pe to bhot bola jata h or jab kaam krne ka tym aata h to inki nakamiya samne aati h.
    Karbonn Mobile Services is really very bad.

Swapnilladane@gmail.com Guest

Default Karboon A29

Mere karbonn a29 mobile service center Delhi bheja tha ab tak above 60 days ho chuke hai ab tk muje mera cell nahi mila so plz tell me when i got my cell agr 15 days me muje cell nahi mila to muje majburan consumer form me shikayat darj karni padegi
    SWAPNIL LADANE
    MOB:9011838217
    MAIL:swapnilladane@gmail.com
    KJASPMH19714K12440

Default Complaint

This is santosh kumar , iam suffer from karbonn mobile because recently on mobile we get white display problem then i went cell point then he told u go to karbonn service center then i went to that center but in that center one she told in this center no service for karbonn mobile then again i went to cell point then he said another service center address then i went to that address but at that address no service center so again i went to cell point then he said another address so now i went to that address then he taken this mobile and i explained what we have problem on my mobile then he told k i will do , after few days i called that service center then he told not have this type of display in market and again he told i will search this display .if i git this display i will call u then i return back to my home.

so please arrange the solve on this mobile k na sir

if u have any dough then call me my mobile number is 8975987424

Daisy Guest

Default Purchase of Karbonn A92 Dual Sim Android from Dindigul Poorvika mobile showroom

I attached bill Scan copy:

Problem :
    Display is not working on 31.08.2014 Battery low i charge my mobile. I unplug from charging pin and then I on the mobile it is not working.
    Then I go Poorvika Mobiles Private Limited, Dindigul on 04.09.2014 ask my problem of my cell not working. They ask, I broke my cell display, but I never do it, I kindly request to service my mobile sir... Please.

I like Karbonn cell, I use many company mobiles (ie., Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Micromax etc.,)

I purchase KARBONN Mobile on 21.06.14

Place of purchase : Dindigul
    Name of the Show room : Poorvika Mobiles Private Limited,
    Address : No.15 Dudly School compound, Dindigul - 624 001. Cell No: 96770 5485, Phone no: 0451 -2431002.

Purchase details :
    Model : Karbonn A92
    IME No : 911364652091123
    battery No: 3420
    Charger No: 3940
    Net Price of Phone : 3900/- Rs.,

My Name is : A . Helen Daisy,
    Address : 25 A Krishna rao 2nd street, Dindigul - 624 001. Cell No: 98421 55717.

gouravbasore is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2014

respected sir,
    my name is gourav and my mobile number is 9780630413. i have karbonn titanium s5. i had some touch problem in my mobile. so, i shown my mobile in customer care center chandigarh. they told me it will go delhi in our head office and it will take 20 -25 days as per the company policy. but after more then two months there is no any single report of my mobile. when i call on customer care center firstly they never pick my phone and bychance they pick the call they they said in a week we will give you any solution and u can call us after a week. so, kindly take any strict action on karbon company. they harass and waste the much more time of the customers.
    my job sheet number is - KJASPPB184614K4728

Jayadarshan Guest

Default Complaint against poorvika mobile care, Karbonn, Chennai

I bought a Karbonn A99 mobile phone from Poorvika mobiles chennai on Jan 16th 2014. I got a problem with charger connector. So I gave the mobile to Karbonn service centre madurai on July 8th. They asked 15 days time. But Gave it back only on July 30th (They charged Rs.450 saying it as Non-Warranty problem). Then I went to chennai the next day. on Aug 3rd again I got the same problem
    So, I gave the mobile again to Poorvika Mobile care. Chennai on 8th August. They said that the connector which was replaced by the previous centre was duplicate and asked 15 days time . Again it was categorized as Non Warranty problem.Till date I didn't get my Mobile...
    I've called them more than 10 times... Everytime I call they,are delaying.It has been 8 months since I get this mobile. But My mobile is with the service centre form more than 45 days (altogether)
    I even demanded for piece replacement. Please take up this issue and give me a new piece or provide compensation for the delay made.

karan kumar Guest

Default touch panel faulty voc27

respected sir,
    my name is karan kumar and my mobile number is 9708156661. i have karbonn titanium s1. i had some touch problem in my mobile. so, i shown my mobile in customer care center Jharkhand Ranchi. they told me it will go Delhi in our head office and it will take 20 -25 days as per the company policy. but after more then two months there is no any single report of my mobile. when i call on customer care center firstly they never pick my phone and by chance they pick the call they they said in a week we will give you any solution and u can call us after a week. so, kindly take any strict action on karbon company. they harass and waste the much more time of the customers, other wise I complain in consumer forum
    My job sheet no is KJASPJH062714K4189
    IMEI/ESN 1 911305350978814

rahulvrm16 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2014

I purchased karbonn smart tab a37 hd last year. It started giving trouble. Now the main thing is, I submitted my tab in karbonn service centre. For replacing Its Battery and its broken touch screen. after 30 days they do nothing. they said the spare parts not dispatched by the company. so i cancelled my job sheet from there and sent it to another service centre on 19-7-2014 and job sheet no is (KJASPHR138714K1559) . Now they said there is no email response by the company. I also call the customer number of company but no response. I am totally fed up by karbonn.

Please do something other wise i take suitable action.
    Here is my job sheet no: (KJASPHR138714K1559)
    Date of submission : 19-7-2014
    Karbonn smart tab: A37hd

IMEI/1 : 911305200230911

IMEI/2 : 911305200282417

nishant nalawade Guest

Default volume key problem

My mob Karbonn s9 pearal white 911333000053812
    Ordar no. KJASPM422614K5683
    Mine karbonn s9 mob 8 moth pahle liya uska +&- volume key kam nahhi Kar raha hai mine puna me narayanpeth service center mob dikhya or volume key order kiya 3 moth hone ko aya service center me phone kiya to har bar ek hi jawab milta hai hamne order kiya hai jab ayega tab apko batayege nahi to dusre service center me janeko bolte hai or uski bajha se mere mob rear camera band hogaya hai unhone software Mara hai or volume key ane ke bad hi chalu hoga issa jawob Malta hai.
    Nahi to muzhe replace mob dijiye please my riquwest.
    My contact no.-
    Nihhant Nalawade - 7588071400

hi sir my product name is karbonn A1plusDuple Maine karbonn mobile A1plusDuple liya tha aur Maine Delhi mei service center N D Traders ke naam se hai .waha par maine apna mobile jo ki warranty mei hai .uska back camera mei problem tha jo ki Maine Delhi mei service center N D Traders mei diya 15,din se jada ho gaye mujhe mera mobile abhi nahi ban kar Mila kai bar waha phone karne par Koi response nai please aap karbonn head office ko service center mei public dealing sahi karwa dijiye taki customers ko problems na ho.
    karbonn mobile no :-A1PlusDuple IMEI/ESN 1: 911322453276590 karbonn mobile model no:-A1plus duple
    job sheet No:- KJASPDL102814K11844
    my product name is karbonn A1plusDuple

PRATEEK KUMAR GOGNA Guest

Default is not give my phone from your service centre

My phone is A5. Its some problems create so i give the phone of karbonn service centre for the problem solve on 9 april 2014 but its not returns my phone its very long time expanded on this problem. From 9 april to 8 sept. Its very very long period so please help me for solve the problem.i hope you understand my problem. Complaint on-(sakarpur karbonn service centre new delhi, near v3s mall on nirman vihar metro station.)

kamalrajsvit@gmail.com Guest

Default IMEI no problem

sir/madam I brought karbonn mobile before six months I was having problem on camera lens from beginning so I thought of servicing it and I went to service centre where they said like ur imei number belong to someone named mithun in Gujarat and he serviced his mobile in my imei so here they are not responding to my questions correctly and I call customer care they also not responding so I thought to file case in consumer court.

abhishek.mishra Guest

Default Karbon molile problem

karbon a6 mobile sir ..hme mobile diye hue 2 month ho gya care pe banne k liye lekin abhi aaya nhi .. karbon lena bekar 1 year may 10 month company m rahti h...2 month hmre pass bekar h... sir 09919003172

Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast