Thread: Karbonn Customer Care

jai praaksh Guest

Default lock moble by some password

Hi sir

i have karbonn a30 mobile, my moblie has been locked with some pass word and i m forgate that password so Pls help me to unlock my moblie.

kamal jangra Guest

Default Automatic rotate screen

sir
    i m kamal jangra i have karbonn a15 mobile my problem not working automatic rotate screen few days plzzz solution this problem urgent .

my contact no. 09729322229

karthick raja Guest

Default how can i connect to skype

Dear all!
    Im karthick from Tamil nadu yesterday I got a karbonn tablet smart tab2 from yesterday onwards I all connect to Skype its going to log n page but its never going to second stage to call I need a help kindly derive it, my mobile number is 9944947993 then my e mail I'd is meckarthick2@gmail com pls reteve it sir thank you...................................?

Soheir Guest

Angry Problem with karbonn A30 don't buy karbonn phone.

I have bought karbonn a30 from a week ago and I am facing Problem with oriantation / rotation sensor problem. Also this is happening with most users. Its customer support is so bad. So I suggest that dont buy any karbonn Phone.

Soheir@sify.com
    muku_22m likes this.

nikhil khule Guest

Default carbonn A-9 proble...

i have bought new carbonn A9; but it has a problem;when i called to person the screen is going automatically sleep mode and after that nothing is happening; i have to wait a receiveing call or put the charger pin in; then its working please do the needful...My# MOB#9049109754

Nikhil Khule

Rajesh Mishra Guest

Default Karbonn a 11

Sir, mera mobile phone tut gya hai keval plat bach rakhi hai kya karun.

Default I am not able to send msgs.

I am not able to send msgs.

Plz tell me how to insert msg center number.?????

Angry Karbonn A9+ Help Required

I have downloaded some application in .APK extension.

Previously i have installed some Android Games / 3D Wallpaper successfully installed.

When i reset its setting to Factory default.

Now when i install new application it give error message

--------------------------------------------------------
    " Install Blocked

-- For security, your phone is set to block installation of applications not obtained from Android Market.

Cancel Setting

------------------------------------------------------

Kindly advice me what to do.

Rajeev Sharma

Default For imi no

i am the owner of karbonn k-9 mobile handset imei :k-9 911122804837813 and 911122804837821 had stolen dated 18/03/2013 from pandharpur dist solapur please block the above imei

varsha bhikulal jadhav
    nanded

abhaybaranwal4@gmail.com Guest

Question Karbonn smart tab 1

QUOTE=abhaybaranwal4@gmail.com Dear , Sir maine karbonn smart tab july 2012 ko purchase dhanbad se kiya tha , now 1 month before march os kam nahi kar raha hai to kya kare

gunjan malviya Guest

Angry problem with auto rotation in karbonn a15

Automatic rotate screen

sir i m gunjan malviya i have karbonn a15 mobile my problem not working automatic rotate screen.when I default reset it.it work fine but after few days non rotation of screen occur or when switch off mobile and on it non rotation of screen occur.plzzz solution this problem urgent .

my contact no. 09584784076

parmar suresh Guest

Default karbunn a15

sir mene 20 din pehle karbunn a15 leya hai us me bettery 1ghante me utar hate hai our mobile garam hota hai asp kuch madat kijiye
    Gujarat . dahod mo. 9727529330

jassalnavi0@gmail.com Guest

Angry mobile problem

sir maine ludhisna se mobie purchase kiya lekin isks camera or baki aplications kaam nahi kr rahi

Default complaint for karboon a9+

dear sir, maine 13 days pehle karboon a9+ mobile purchage kiya hai usme bahut sari problem hai. uska mobile data nahi chal raha or battery bahut kam chalta hai 12 hours bhi nahi battery backup nahi hai problem ka solution jaldi karo. internet bilkul bhi nahi chal raha. contact no. +919855811007

Angry KARBONN A30, Display doesn't rotate & it get hand.. pls help me..

helo sir.
    I had purches new Karbonn A30 2 days back on 7/4/2013.. it was working properly 48 hours after that my Display doesn't rotate or some time i feel it get hang for without any resion, voice also not so clear as compair to other brand.. please suggest me wht to do now?? i had spend lot of money in this so now please take out some solution & cal me back soon.. i am waiting for ur fast reply
    thanks regsrds