Thread: Karbonn Customer Care

Default solution

Quote Originally Posted by jasbirrana View Post
    I ahve baught A9 model of KARBONN mobile,Over all features are good but its not user friendly. I make a call n mobile set is goto sleeping mode. Lot of problem in oprating this phone after every call battery has been removed.pls resolve this problem othervise I have opt other option--------- consumer court or...........
    so many are facing similar problem with a9. solution is to remove screen protector which blocks proximity sensor

sonu jangra Guest

Default week batry

hello, im sonu jangra i hv karbonn a7 model mobile 1 month old, my prob. is my mobile batry . that batry give time only 1/2 hours pls help me fr this, and some network prob this mobile when i use gprs then other sim gose network pls tell why

dilipks999 Guest

Default Problem in Karbonn Mobile-K3000

Maine 07.11.2012 ko karbonn-K300 touch screen D2M se shop kiya.Touch screen thik se kam nahi kar raha aur game- Angry Bird kam nahi kar raha hai. Please eska solution bataye.

ABILASH Guest

Default can not able to call

after connecting WIFI in my karbonn mobile , i am unable to call and unable to messing

preethi Guest

Default auto rotate feature and screen black out

Bought karbonn a7+ 2months back.. nw the auto rotate is not working.. and also quite a few times d screen blacks out while the phone is still on.. pls suggest..

Default karbonn A9 - How to use s d card storage?

Hi, I have Karbonn A9 smartphone.When ever I click any photo or video, it is stored in unknown location.
    Where the setting of using sd card as default storage for photos and videos?
    Even when I connect phone to pc, phone starts charging but pc does not detect mobile sd card.
    please help.

amit.malik883@yaho.in Guest

Angry My a5+ karbonn set network @@@@ deta hai

Sir mymobile of karbonn a5+ not catch network proprly

Default karbonn user

hello sir,
    act i need sum frm help frm u ma phone is not woking p
    roperly so can i get d residence of its service center

Amit Chaudhary Guest

Default Mobile Display Problem

hello, im Amit chaudhary i hv karbonn K101* model mobile 2 month old, my prob. is my mobile display . that display kharb hai pls help me sir hisar serv canter wale display nai magwa rahe hai plz help me

Default Karbon Smart Tablet 3 -- Auto power off

Hi Sir,
    I brought Karbon smart Tab 3 on Nov 9th 2012 through online shopping. within 2 days tab is Auto Power off..not even responding.. i went to nearest Karbon Authorized service center. They told software problem. I updated the software for that tab. After software updation, tab is working fine for 10 days. After that same problem araised. Can you suggest , how to get out of this problem. It is in still warranty period so exchange with new tablet..

sashi bhusan sah Guest

Unhappy video call setup problem

Sir I m sashi..I have a karbonn A-18 mobile. purchase last 2 month before. Sir I face the problem when I video call they have show video can't be setup. plz help me Sir. my mobile no - 9212264573. my email id- sashibhusansah@gmail.com

Unhappy driver problem

I have taken Karbonn A9.
    Now I need it's USB drivers for USB debugging but Icould not find A9 USB drivers for windows 7

sachin nikam Guest

Default Not properly operate ON OFF Buttan

i am recently purchase ur karbonn cell phone A9+ dated 6/1/2013 but it;s main button can not operate. pls look in to the matter on priority basis.
    contact no is 9869455022.

my name raj, mobile no 9818844815, kinfly provide me driver for st 10 for reliance netconnect ZTE AC 2736, as its not working, although ac 2737 is working there, if you could then yhanking you, if not then refund my money and take back your tablet.

Default karbonn a5

My phone is switching on and i am greeting sounds continuously but the display is blank. i removed battery so many times still i am facing the same problem..only greeting sound is coming again and again...plz tell the solution. my emial id is rizwi17_jamil@yahoo.com....2 months before i purchased this mobile.. thankyou...

1. karbonn mobile customer care complaint