Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Angry KT52 with imei no 911201500716024

dear Karbonn team,
    i'm one of ur Scape Goat customer who purchased
    KT52 with imei no 911201500716024
    within a year its touch function stopped working.

upon visiting Kaizer Telecom Vashi Branch,
    they denied servicing my cell as KT52 wasn't appearing in their database,eventhough it was well in warranty.
    (maybe they thought i built a cell phone at home and printed Karbonn on it.)

then upon contacting Vivek from Delhi Customer care
    with cell no. 8800898828... who was supposedly quite helpful
    gave me contact no of Mumbai Service Manager
    Sanjay Mali with cell no9833606605
    also suggested i try another Servicing Center Kaiser Telecom crawford Branch

Mr.Sanjay Mali spoke very nicely and gave a tat of 1-2days to update their database with KT52
    so that Kaiser Telecom Crawford Market can fix it....... it was on 24thJune2013.
    then on 25th June i submitted my phone, its box to Kaiser Telecom Crawford Branch
    with Job Id- KT13363

after that i made more no of calls than the price of the cell phone.....to Kaizer Telecom Crawford
    spoke with a Rude person Nayeem... who askd me to take my KT52 back and get lost.

then I contacted and complained to Sanjay Mali who pampered Nayeem from Kaiser
    and told issue has been resolved.
    upon calling Kaiser they say they are waiting for an approval on email.

I again spoke with Nayeem who askd me to make Sanjay Mali Call Him (Nayeem), then he'd look in the issue.

then i started calling Sanjay Mali (Servicing Manager Mumbai) who isn't picking up my phone.
    and i also tried calling Vivek Customer Care from Delhi who doesn't pick up my phone either.

now its more than a month and i my phone is running out of warranty.
    i wan't my phone fixed and my warranty period extended.
    if its not fixable, then replace it.
    call me and let me know whats going on with my phone.

if u can't fix the issue by Eid(9th August)
    then All i request u is give me ur MD Pradeep Jain's contact details so that i can esclate the issue.

waiting for ur reply
    rk nagraj

Parth Parekh Guest

Default auto rotation

I had purchased karbonn a9+ mobile some day.Beginning days auto rotation is runner but now g sensor is not working in my mobile.So tell me to why g sensor is not properly working in my karbonn a9+ Mobile

Default gaming

I think for android karbonn is joke its cheap android games not working always
    .soo cheaped for gaming karbonn

Default complaint mobile repair

I have summit my phone model no- KC520 in your service
    center in date 17/07/2013
    they no response my phone has been complete repair my phone is under
    warranty. My imei no -911303050059522 and 911303050264023 your
    service center job sheet no :KJASPDL074713K2979 and asp code:
    KJASPDL074 please solve my problem and you got my mail please reply
    for me.

thanks & regards
    Himanshu

Unregisteredsamad Guest

Default s1 charging problem connector problem with the app open it multi .

Sir Maine titanium s1 liya hair par 8 din bad se hi charging problem ke sath connect karate hi key pad ya aur koi bhi application start ho jata sirf charging karate waqt pls solve my problem .

Navbal Guest

Question Karbonn A25 Battery backup problem

Dear Team,

I have purchased a new Karbonn A25 on 01-06-2013 and next day my phone did not given battery backup. Two timed mobile set given at Karbonn service center Shop no.56, G.S. Bajwa Complex, Opp. Friends Bakery, Nakodar Road-Jalandhar City. But proper solution not provided. Third time set given for permanent solution on 20-06-2013, now till date they never given justification or time line to return back the Mobile after permanent solution or replacement..!!

1. Justify and confirm how many months required to fix the problem...??

2. What kind of customer service provided by your team ..??

Provide my set back with permanent solution within the week or provide new Mobile set as replacement, otherwise i am going to escalate the matter to Consumer court not to get the Mobile set back for Full money back with the harassment charges..!!

Awaiting your reply for the same

Navdeep Singh

ksp_panchal@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default Within warranty period service centre charged Rs.250 to unlock the instrument

Respected sir

I Kishor S. Panchal, bought Karbonn A50 from M/s. Ankur Mobile Zone, Chembur vide Tax Invoice cum Cash memo no. 7216 dt 07/8/2013 for Rs.3900 yesterday due to my childs mischief screen got locked as he tried to unlock the pattern too many times.

I contacted today (19-8-2013 at 2.00pm) on phone Karbonn provided service centre at Chembur viz. M/s. Satelite Electronics (9820040699) regarding the same issue, they called me in their service centre. I went immediately in the service centre, attendent madam told me that she will charge Rs.250 for unlocking the instrument. I request her not to charge as it is under warrenty period and shown her the Tax Invoice also. But she refused my request and strictly asked to pay the service charges for the same matter.

As it was necessary to get mobile unlocked I paid Rs.250 as service charges. Sir I would request that please let me know is this a fare?

My email ID is ksp_panchal@yahoo.co.in

-- Kishor Panchal

Thumbs down Consumer care complaint.

I bought a kaarbon K 9 phone in 25/5/2013 in Trichy,Tamil Nadu. It got repaired within 'a day'.It is a battery failure and many other problems.
    I gave it for service on 22/6/2013.They did not respond for 2 months.
    When i phoned them , everytime say that wait for 2 days.
    Iam waiting for many months and still the phone not came.

Please see to that.

Angry Consumer care complaint. Kaarbon is worst in consumer care.

I gave it for service on 22/6/2013.They did not respond for 2 months.
    When i phoned them , everytime say that wait for 2 days.
    Iam waiting for many months and still the phone not came.

Please see to that.

my email id-dvranga2u@gmail.com

mohammed hussain Guest

Default sana mobiles yadagiri

no respons karbonn service centers in gulbarga why ?

chhaviparora@gmail.com Guest

Post complaint for karbonn.

Dear sir,I have summit my tablet KARBONN SMART 1.in your service center CHAUHAN COMMUNICATION,308 HANS PLAZA,AMBEDKER ROAD,GHAZIABAD.22-6-2013...They are no response my complaint,my tablet is under warranty.my job sheet no KJASPUP328613K420.ASP CODE KJASPUP328.Please solve my problem and you got my mail please reply for me.

Angry Job Sheet No KJASPMH234613K4069_No update from Last Two Months

This case is pending from last two months & i have received your same feedback after two months.
    No action is taken from your end.Whenever i reach to service center i got the new date with update that parts are not available.If the mobile is of 1 year warranty & company is not able repair the single touch pad within two months of period how can we trust on the the product which you going to launch in future.

Abhishek unni Guest

Default Game not open

Sir,my phone is karbonn k62 this phone was not opening games open it and write to t card what will i do

digvijaychoudhary Guest

Default my touch is broked

my karbonn a6 touch is broked and I m not getting touch from any were plz solve my proplem its important

Default Deective Karbonn S5

HI,

I got delivery of Karbonn S5 Titaniun
    on 19th Aug 2013 from Homeshp18,Till now my Karbonn S5 Titanium was working fine , but today afternoon while checking sms, half of the screen suddenly started flickering with the horizontal lines on the bottom half side,

I contacted Homeshop18 customer care and they give me Karbonn service centre no.
    I went there and they told me that the phone display is gone and will charge Rs. 5500.00
    to change the same.

I have just got the delivery on 19th Aug 2013 and half of the display is gone.I think the piece is defective and need to be replace.

Please let me know.