Thread: BlackBerry Service Center in Kolkata

yogender_tech is offline Senior Member

Default BlackBerry Service Center in Kolkata

BlackBerry Service Center in Kolkata

Billenium Sales & Service(p)Ltd. (CDMA)

☎ : 33 - 22523665, 24866271

Billenium Sales & Service (P) Ltd, 93/1,
    Harish Mukherjee Road, Kolkata - 700026,
    West Bengal

Toll free Number : 1800-4253-720

Redington India Ltd (GSM)

☎ : 33 - 30918436, 38, 37

Kolkata 84, West Bengal

chanakya.chunky is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2012

Default Defective device sold

I purchased a Blackberry 9320 curve phone S.H. Mumtazuddin Times Pvt. Ltd., 4, Radha Bazar Street, Kolkata- 700001
    The phone was purchased on the 26th of October, 2012. (IMEI No. 353834059279237)
    My Contact No. +919051717095
    EMAIL ID: ma9051717095@gmail.com

HANDSET HAS REGULAR PROBLEM OF HANGING, RECEIVER OF THE HANDSET GIVES IRRITATING SOUNDS WHEN ON CALLS, HANDSET GETS RESTARTED AUTOMATICALLY, FURTHER THE BATTERY DRAINS TOO FAST AND THE DEVICE KEEPS GIVING SUPPLEMENTARY SERVICE ERROR : GENERAL ERROR ...IT WAS NOT EVEN 30 DAYS SINCE I PURCHASED THE HANDSET AND I HAD TO TAKE IT TO SERVICE CENTER AT CRESCENT TOWER IN CALCUTTA WHEN THE PROBLEMS TURNED FROM BAD TO WORSE AS MY MEMORY CARD INSTALLED IN MY PHONE GOT FORMATTED ALL BY ITSELF ON 16 TH NOVEMBER, 2012 ... I HAD TO GIVE MY HANDSET TO THEM FOR 12 WORKING DAYS (FROM 17.11.12 TO 3.12.12).. I WAS NOT PROVIDED WITH A SPARE HANDSET BY THEM DURING THE SAID PERIOD AND HAD NO OPTION BUT TO SPEND A HANDSOME AMOUNT FROM MY HARD EARNED MONEY AND BUY ANOTHER SMARTPHONE AS MY WORK WAS GETTING DISRUPTED DUE TO THE ABSENCE OF MY NEWLY PURCHASED BLACKBERRY DEVICE ... THE HANDSET WAS RECEIVED BY ME ON 3.12.12 BUT WITH NO SOLUTION AND THE PROBLEM STILL PERSISTS AND I HAD TO RESUBMIT IT ON 5.12.12 AND HAVE NOT GOT IT BACK YET, WHICH CLEARLY SHOWS THAT A DEFECTIVE DEVICE HAS BEEN SOLD TO ME AND SO I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE REPLACE THE HANDSET AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE AS I AM RELUCTANT TO RETAIN THE SAME DEFECTIVE HANDSET WHICH HAS BEEN SOLD TO ME AS I HAD PAID A LARGE PROPORTION OF MY INCOME ON THAT HANDSET AND I DESERVE TO BE ASSURED OF BEST QUALITY HANDSET AND NOT A DEFECTIVE ONE AS HAS BEEN PROVIDED.......
    YOURS SINCERELY,
    MAYANK AGARWAL

Question Blackberry 9630 Tour

I HAVE A BLACKBERRY 9630 TOUR. DURING THE STAND-BY PERIOD IT MAKES A CONTINUOUS BEEP SOUND WITH AN AUTOMATED FLASHING OF TYPING LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. MESSAGES SENDING OPTION IS NOT WORKING. BATTERY CHARGE IS REDUCING IMMEDIATELY AFTER UN-PLUGING AND TALKING HOUR IS IS NOW LESS THAN 15 MINUTES. BLACKBERRY MESSENGER IS NOT ACTIVATED. PLEASE SEND A SUGGESTION FOR SOLVING THE PROBLEMS.
    IMEI : 369486028614329
    BATTERY : CAPACITY - 1380mAh(min) 1400mAh(typ), 5.2Wh BAT-17720-002 (Cell Made in Japan)

FROM - KALYAN KUMAR MAHATA (APU) MOBILE NO. +91 9647181612 E-MAIL ID.- kkmsmailbox@rediffmail.com

I was purchased Blackberry from Mobile Shopee at Saltlake , now I m facing problem of Hanging and also sometime completely black screen, I m unable to take calls or make a calls , need immediate service ( under warranty ) ,
    need support from Black berry customer Service from where we can get fast solution

Sanjib

Sk Ariful Haque Guest

Default sk

Ons blackbarry paly book tab gift my uncal .he is live canada .my problam is tab usabal prossas plz tall me,net,video&adio palyar

Default speaker of my blackberry z10 is not working...

Hello sir,
    This is Partha Gogoi from sikkim and I hav purchased a BlackBerry z10 online a few months back and nw I could see that the speaker of my phone is not working and I m carrying a headphone with microphone for receiving calls.
    It would b very grateful if u look into this matter as soon as possible.

Partha Gogoi
    Contact no. 8145001387
    Email id:zumon169@yahoo.in

sk janefar Guest

Default hossain

trackpad not working
    . I want to solve my probelem immidiately

duttasambhu60@gmail.com Guest

Default Black berry mobile

The mobile is locked and any how it is not opening please let me know your nearest centre at the earliest I am residing in Phoolbagan Sealdah kolkata as well let me know the telephone no. of the centre to get them connected before going please treat this message as most urgent. none of the keys including track pad is functioning

1. Nokia Service Center in Kolkata