Thread: BlackBerry Service Center in Noida

BlackBerry Customer Care

Toll free Number : 1800-4253-720

mayank srivastava Guest

Post Voice problem

I HAVE bLACKBERRY 9360 , MY VOICE IS NOT GOING OTHER SIDE.

Angry Set get hangs

Hay i am facing a issue that my Blackberry phone"9220" get hangs may times in a day and when i rest my phone it works for 1 or 2 minute and again same problem appears.As while message or opening my mails my "Track Pad" don't work as it appears to be hang which is very frequent and also my keypad lock button right on the top of the set is not working correctly.There are may other issues in the set as while browsing set get restart automatically.

Please i request to please give me some resolution on the above mentioned problems.

Abhishake Gupta
    Phone No: 9717420353

Angry Complaint for Blackberry mobile 9220

Dear Service provider,

I have purchased a Blackberry mobile model 9220 from B.R. Enterprises, Pacific mall, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad, India on 03rd April 2013.

Its hardly 2 months of purchase and the mobile has got hanged almost 20 times. Now the Track pad has stopped working.

I went to the service center at HCL Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad shop no. 3. On Friday i.e. 12th July 2013. The person said that the track pad is out of stock and I have to keep the mobile for minimum 7 days. I said that I can keep the mobile with you but you have to give me a spare mobile so that my work should not suffer, to which he denied and said that there is no guarantee that the track pad will come even after 7 days. (as ur product is in warranty).

He also told me to get the work done at their own paid service center near Ghanta Ghar, Ghaziabad, India. There he said that the part is available and it will cost Rs. 350/- approx.

Today also when I called the service provider he said that the part is not available till date and may be even if it is available it will be not less than Saturday i.. 20th July 2013. That too with no guarantee.

1) My first question is that am I a biggest fool of this world that I have purchased Black berry instead of so many negative feedback from the existing customers.

2) Why the part is available in the paid service center and not in under warranty center. Is it that Blackberry want to earn money out of a warranty period product. Or all the claims which are made by Black beery are nowhere in existence.

3) Pl do let me know whether my mobile will be functional or should I through it in the dustbin thinking that I have lost Rs. 10000/- in a robbery.

My Black berry details are as under:

IME no. 354481053495614

Pin 25AB5962

purchased from : B. R. Enterprises, Pacific Mall, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad

Bill number 82

Serial number 4073

Awaiting for an early and response.

Vinod Tejwani
    vtptgt@gmail.com;
    8930110931, 9891393008

Dear Service provider,

I have purchased a Blackberry mobile curve model from Blackberry showroom, GIP mall,noida , India on 12 may 2013.

I went to the service center at noida , sector 2 shop no. c-60. On thursday i.e.8th august 2013. The person said that the track pad is liquid damage and this handset will not be repair in a warrenty period.He said whenever you talk the moisture is enter in your phone now we can not do anything and we can not repair your handset in a warrenty period or you have to paid 80% amount of your handset.My work is suffering since last 2 months,
    When I go for GIP mall they people said we can not do anything and go for service center and they people are not coperative and the person name shobit he does not know how to talk to customer.

My Black berry details are as under:

Awaiting for an early and response.

Alok agarwal