Thread: BlackBerry Service Center in Coimbatore

yogender_tech is offline Senior Member

Default BlackBerry Service Center in Coimbatore

BlackBerry Service Center in Coimbatore

Redington India Ltd (GSM)

☎ : 0422 - 3086309, 3086310

Tamil Nadu

BlackBerry Customer Care

Toll free Number : 1800-4253-720

Default Display issue

I face a problem with the display in my black berry phone.

Kindly contact me in the below number : 9843033609.

Raman

V MURALI Guest

Default Blackberry

I am Murali from Coimbatore. I am using Blackberry Bold 9780, When i am using the camera option continuously its shows battery low and off mode and i am unable to switch on the mobile again so i need to remove the battery and reinstall to start it (Whenever i reinstalling the battery in drained condition 20%). Pls contact me help me to solve this issue.

Mob No - 09789197841

rejin Guest

Default complaint

i was not using my bb mobile for past one month. no its not working. what should i do for this

Thumbs down Third Rated service

Its annoying,Blackberry which claims itself a business phone and all crap,has no service center for CDMA Blackberry there is no support from any of the dealers and
    tjhe most irritating part is it is sold by reliance and they too are least bothered to give any service back up ,the reliance customer care sitting in some corner keeps giving ideas and suggestion to loiter around the city to check if any of the dealers can service the fphone,I dont really understand that blackberry how cannot it have a service center in this size of the city,

The authorised service centers for GSM (redington,space technologies)which is given in this website also have no interest to rectify the same ,Importantly!! Space Technology is no more in the above address,This is the condition of the blackberry s update on their customer care city info.....

I even had enquired for chennai and bangalore address and contact number,but reliance had failed to furnish the same ,Its a fantastically ruthless service i ve been getting from both RELIANCE and BLACKBERRY,they have served me beautifullly,Good Going Both you cheater companies

Default white screen problem bb bold 9700

The display full of white ....want to replace the bb disaplay....

Contact

ram prabhu Guest

Default trackpad

Trackpad in my bold 9900 is not working in few applns. Not working contacts, but working in messages

Sriranjith Muthusamy Guest

Default Speaker not working

I'm using BlackBerry z10 past one month... it's working good... but i got a problem on 02/09/14 onwards .... my mobile speaker is not working... mostly I'm not using speaker....
    So please Help me sir

Sriranjith Muthusamy
    Contact: 8807919456

mariappan Guest

Default sim slot problem

I have a new black berry q5 mobile on 6.9.14 bt that mobila had a nano sim my frnd spoil the nano sim slot instead of sim inserted in wrong way so sim was not detected in my new q5 mobile so please covey how to i recover my mobile. If i will brought in our center you can resolve the problem pls contact immediately. 9566346289

mariappan Guest

Default blackberry q5 sim slot problem

I have a new black berry q5 mobile on 6.9.14 bt that mobile had a nano sim my frnd spoil the nano simslot instead of sim inserted in wrong way so sim was not detected in my new q5 mobile so please covey how to i recover my mobile. If i will brought in our center you can resolve the problem please contact immediately. 9566346289

Deepak Raj Guest

Question Required Panel for Blackberry pearl 8120

I need to change my blackberry pearl 8120 panel. Could you tell me how much it cost. how can i change it sooner. Reach me at : +91 95974 21235 .................................................. ................................................?

Default BlackBerry z10 problem

This is gopala krishnan from coimbatore, I'm using my z10 last 3 months, I'm facing the following issues,
    1)the device is hanging often.
    2)from last week onwards it re start, when battery reaches below 20%.
    3) speakers creates noise, when the volume is above 4 points
    4) the device over heating, when using Mobile data (with in 15 mins)

Pls give me the suggestion to resolve the above issues..

1. Nokia Service Center in Coimbatore