Thread: Lava Customer Care

Default Faulty smart phone

i have purchased a lava smart phone model iris 501 on 04-07-2013 and to my surprise i was sold a faulty mobile. The home button does not work and y / 6 in the message keyboard also does not work. I approached the dealer m/s. Graphics and telematics 7a, bentinck street, kolkata - 700 001 mobile 9830010032 mr. Kedia with the complaint within the
    stipulated seven days time for replacement. The dealer co-operated patiently, listened to my complain and thereafter he peeled off the screen guard provided by the company and said the y on the message key board is functioning. For a week or so the y worked and has stopped again. I visited the dealer again and this time he showed me the door and asked me to go the service center. He can do nothing.

Just in 3 weeks the phone is malfunctioning and i visited the service center many times but
    he has paid no heed to me and has denied replacement of the faulty smart phone.

I have paid the price for buying a non branded phone. There is no body to here. The gentlemen at the service center behaves as if i had gone for begging.

Please help so that i can entrust my faith upon the brand called lava international.

Vikash chovatia
    98302 64246
    80135 64040

Unhappy Xolo ( ill-mannered Customer care executive and worst Customer service)

I am so sorry to say that but yes this is true that I have made the biggest mistake by choosing Xolo phone.

I have brought Xolo A800 three months back and had to send it to service center 5 times, not only this service centre person ( Mr. Tarif in Delhi- Mayur vihar service station) is the most ill-mannered person I have ever met.

I am frustrated by giving and picking my phone from service station every third day without any improvement. They keep it for 5 days and then give it back in same condition. And when I asked them to repair it nicely, he misbehaved and said to visit again. Did not get any support from any service center.

This is aware everybody that if you are planning to buy Xolo , then make your mind to leave your work/job and sit in thier service center, not only this be ready to be insulted by their executives.

I would never suggest buying Xolo in my family, friends, relatives and colleagues.

Thank you so much Xolo company to give me worst experience of customer service.

And one more suggestion please keep executives to pick and drop the phone for repairing because whosoever will buy Xolo, he/she has to send it to service center uncountable times, and still it won’t be repair.

I request you please repair my phone or give my hard earned money back.

Amit Kumar

karthiManju Guest

Default mobile switch off automatically

Sir I bought one lava mobile 1month back.. for past 1month it's automatically switchoff and it's automatically on.. I don't know that problem.. so kindly contact me.. my mobile no is 9894851765

Default XOLO Q1000 -Online Purchase

Hi All(XOLO care & India Times Shopping care),

I need a replacement for my manufacturing defective XOLO Q1000 mobile.

My Mobile having Manufacturing defect : Lines in Display.

India Times Shopping people sent a manufacturing defective product to me, yesterday(31 July 2013 5:30 PM ) only i got the product, immediately i found there is a manufacturing defect in product. I went to xolo care center, they are not ready to replace the product, also XOLO care people are saying like

"if you purchased product from Sangitha or Univercell or Flipkart else from known outlets then only we are going to replace the product, if you purchased product from IndiaTimes Shoping, then we are not ready to replace the product and also we are not ready to produce any document (DAO)" .

India Times Shopping people siad like :
    "we will not provide a replacement without DAO document."

In this circumstances who will help me to resolve the problem, Please find the attached invoice and order details.
    If it is not possible to replace the product by both of you (XOLO care center or India Times Shopping). I will large a case in Consumer court.
    Mobile : XOLO Q1000
    IMEI number : 911310200220797
    XOLO ticket number : 310000088051
    Order number : 3002537720

Pavan Kumar .T,
    Email : thambrahalli.pavankumar@gmail.com

Shahrukh pathan Guest

Default Lava discover135

Lava discover135 me kon se sofhtar calte hai?

Default xolo q 600

Xolo q 600 is not chaging phone..

I hat lava mobale (c41) .because: the lava mobale not downlood ,no internet fristaly . The mobale is hank or sughi off . Why ??????????.
    Anser me qusion ??
    Name; sandip mondal
    add: vill-mamudpur, p,o-belut, p,s-patrasayer,dist-bankura,Phonenumer:9775624651

Default disturbance in earphone and power switch

My set no. Is lava-135 ..There are problem in handset like power switch and ear phone...power switch button has gone free.plz do something......

i hv prchased lava iris 349+ now i m facing two major problm
    first that ki jo app download ki use external memry me install krne bawjood internal memry ka low hona and secnd problm yeh ki games me buffering kyo rhi hai many times spprted games bhi start hone baad close ho jati hai

rvgsun@gmail.com Guest

Default Charging error problem in lava handset kkt40s

I have purchased a lava handset kkt40s on 04/05/2013 in the time the handset was not charging. The display will be show charging error and charge removed problem.

I have go to lava service centre in pondicherry to give the handset on july month they will be serviced and then give it to me. At that time same problem was come to next month of August.

And then I will go to lava service centre in pondicherry 12/08/2013 they will found problem in second time and then told me the total PC will be changed so I am waiting for some days but they will not give me my handset from today onwards.
    So please request to you to give me the handset as early.

Please give me reply in my E-mail Id of rvgsun@gmail.com.

priyakanth Guest

Default lava etab velo.

Software problem threads...couldnot attain 3g&2g..

vipendrakumar79@GMAIL.COM Guest

Default lava a10

mere mobile ki tuch and photo hang karta hai mera mob.

damodaremahend@gmail.com Guest