Thread: Lava Customer Care

Post my lava mobile get locked

please tell me the way to unlock my lava iris n400 which is pattern locked.

Default internal memory kaise badaye

lava n400 ki internal memory kaise badaye.

touching problm Lava iris 454

Nayan Dhurve Guest

Default Need for help to unlock pattern

My phone has been locked due to patternlock. I know Its password but pattern lock has been blocked. It is asking to sign in via google account. I trien but after typing correct password than also it it not processing. I also tried many google accounts but it still shows same error. Please help me to unlock it. You can email me on swarup.thamke29@gmail.com or please call +97 9387 1467 57 .

Default touch screen broken

Sir,I have lava iris 501,its touch screen broken?Is it possible to repair at raipur chatisgarh?

fung Guest

Default unlock

Iris405 is perminent lock how to unlock help

Default no

Lava iris 405 . Slow net connect & youtube stuck I am perchsed 1week

samser173@gmail.com Guest

Default very bed fone iris405

maina ek iris 405 fone ko 20/06/13 ko lia aur wo 10din ke bad kharb ho gai charger be kharb ho gai very bad lava company

sureshkumar madurai Guest

Unhappy Lava iris 405

i am buy LAVA iris 405 mobile in 13 july 2013 i installed skype
    skype call opposite voice clear but my voice not clear
    only machine sound

Sir lava35discover phone pasword kya hai

Imran Ahmad Guest

Default Lava a 10

Main ne lava a 10 mobile 5-7-13 ko kharida hai. lekin is mobile ka bluethooth nahi on ho raha hai. Aur iska tauch pad bhi kam kaam karta hai. Meri samsya ka samadhan kiya jaye. jiska IMEI NO. 9105Y550733853

HiteshPatani82@yahoo.in Guest

Default Iris 501 touch broken

Mane Lava iris 501 Liya Hai Lekin Yarr Uski Touch Tut Gai Please Yar Uski Price Aur Repair Me Kitne din lagte Hai

Default my xolo x900 was hanged due to heating problem

my xolo x900 was hanged due to heating problem and i have submitted it on 10th july till date there is no concrete solution given by your costumer care ,your representatives are giving false information about the status .plz solve this problem as i m in very need of a smartphn .I feel duped to have purchased a 3rd class company phone.i feel this matter can be solved in consumer court only with heavy compensation.
    name-sumit karmakar
    complaint no-310000079015

Default Complaint Regarding LAVA XOLO X 900 ( complaint number - 31000077872

I am writing after continous dissapointment regarding the after sale service which I have received from LAVA Xolo customer support,On 6 July I have submitted my x 900 for repair and i was informed that I will be getting it back within a week ,but till now (after 20 days)I havent received my Mobile .And I Have been told it may take another week.This is really upsetting and frustrating as I have been given false promises and commitment from Lava Xolo regarding customer services.Xolo is a new brand name in the market ,with such poor services one can only predict a bad future for you guys as one of your department is doing a fair good job in tarnishing your company Image.Complaint Number 310000077872

Angry Lava xolo x900

I have purchased LAVA XOLO X900 and started facing network problem after a month or so. I have submitted my hanset for around three times and they took about a month each time against the commitment of 5 days. And even after that i am facing the same problem, i am fed up of running after lava xolo for the repair of hanset, so request you to change my hanset and provide me with a new one.

1. LAVA Mobile Customer Care Complaint