Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Lava Customer Care

Aarshi Sharma Guest

Default Very poor service

I purchased Lava Iris 504Q+(911369450024655) in Nov 2014 month at Jammu, J&K,India. But since February 2015 battery is almost dead. I registered battery complaint under warranty at Lava service center Chetas Enterprises at @@@@hi nagar Jammu on 20 March 2015. They did not give me any Service Request No. Later I called Lava customer care and I was told that there is no resolution to my earlier complaint and Service center is shifted to a new place in Jammu(SR1-524380). So I have to visit new service center now to register a new complaint for battery.

Also when I called old service center I was told that their center works only from 11am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 11 am to 2 pm on Saturday. So I should come only between this time for registering a new complaint. When I visited Chetas enterprises @@@@hi nagar again on Friday, it was closed and I was told by customer care to visit dealer again on monday to take battery. I don't have tine to visit dealers every day so I asked them to provide me home delivery of battery to which customer care replied that it depends on dealers choice.

Are all customers being harassed by Lava like this?? I wish I had not purchased Lava mobile.

Aarshi Sharma
    Channi Himmat Jammu
    pallu_xyz@yahoo.co.in

firojalam9690@gmail.com Guest

Default dear sir my lava handset midel num N400 ...i want new battery of the lava company

i desire to say that my lava handset model no is N400 and its IMEI NO:911245350415617 AND 911245350465612.
    Its baterry back is now very poor... and in siwan bihar ,patna,delhi its battery is not avilable..so pls tell m..wht can ido

Default lava iris 465

I have problem in lava iris 465
    Mobile is now in safe mode
    Please tell me how the mobile will be out of safe mode.

dineshkumar1126@gmail.com Guest

Default Irresponsible Service by LAVA COMPANY.

dineshkumar1126@gmail.com Guest

Post Irresponsible Service by LAVA COMPANY.

dineshkumar1126@gmail.com Guest

Post Irresponsible Service by LAVA COMPANY.

I have purchased a LAVA IRIS-X-1 8GB new Mobile phone 31.08.2014. Within a period of 10 days from the date of purchase of the said mobile phone the same started malfunctioning i.e.(a) it started hanging abruptly (b) overheating (c) started getting switched-off (d) Speaker stopped function while playing videos (e) certain files/applications went missing. I approached 10 times for rectification of the aforesaid errors but they were unable to rectify the same. M/s Gurukul Tech. for Mobile (Unit of LAVA COMPANY) sent this Mobile phone to LAVA company vide WORK ORDERS Nos.(1) 510002599327 Dt. 06.12.2014,(2) 510003466945 dt. 18.3.2015 (3) 510003535744 dt 25.3.2015, (4) 510002375143 dt. 01.4.2015 and (5) 510003739632 dt. 15.4.2015 for repairs but the mobile could not be repaired and thereafter I declined to take the mobile back as had been proved beyond all doubts that the instrument was inherently defective and unworthy of use. I asked to LAVA COMPANY to replace the said Mobile but they flatly refused to oblige. I am suffered mentally, physically and financially on account of defective supply of the Mobile phone and no fault on my part. The LAVA COMPANY wants to provide a repaired/used mobile to me. So, I refused to accept repaired or used mobile. At present the said Mobile laying in the custody of LAVA COMAPANY and I am without Mobile since 18.3.2015. Kindly provide a fresh New Mobile. With regards, DINESH TYAGI, 09654333218

Default my msg not send to sim company

Sir my mob is not ready to send mob company . i m send msg but status is sending failed plz help

Bharathidasan Guest

Unhappy Lava Iris X5 - faulty product

Mob# 9600030391; Alternate contact# 9600080647; Work Order# 510004289409; IMEI/RSN# 911397351374150; Handset Model IRIS X5 (White). Hi, I bought the Iris X5 in the month of Dec''2014 and have given in service centre for the problems with Microphone & Camera on 17th May''15. Leo Communications service centre has given back mobile only on 01st June''15. Again on 03rd June''15 I went back to the service centre for the complaints of same Microphone, Camera, Mobile Heating, low performance in speed & very poor backup in battery. I did not get proper response from service centre and I approached Lava Helpline team for quicker responses. But I am completely fed up with faulty product and very very worst service in Lava care. Everyday I was calling and enquiring about the device with lava care but no other responses till dated. I spoke to Senior person named as "Rohan" in customer care, he also did not confirm the status and he asked me to wait till 18th June''15. I want to lodge a complaints in consumer court for replacing the New Iris X-5 (white) in next week. I have consulted one of senior lawyer in consumer court also. Before that I wanted to register this in forum for NEW IRIS X-5. Again I do not want to use the existing faulty product and am sure definitely it will give some dangerous situations and that is not safe for my living. I request this consumer helpline to satisfy my need as soon as possible. For any clarifications please do call me in the above mentioned number and am ready to co-operate.

Lava Care is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2014

Dear Guest,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please contact the service center in your location and share with us the work order number along with your contact details here, lavacare@lavainternational.in.
    Follow the link to find a Lava service center near you: bit.ly/18cJJza.

Lava Digital Team

Lava Care is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2014

Dear Guest,

Sorry for the trouble. Please contact the service center in your location for further assistance. Follow the link to find a service center near you: bit.ly/18cJJza
    In case you face any further issue, contact our customer service here: lavacare@lavainternational.in?

Lava Digital Team

Default Battery problem in Iris x1

dear sir my lava handset LAVA IRIS X1 (X0008NG6LT) ...i want new battery of the lava company

i desire to say that my lava handset LAVA IRIS X1 (X0008NG6LT) and its IMEI NO:911375051085839, invoice no-KA-BLR5-137308031-40631
    Its batttery is not working, pls suggest what i can do?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PH-8053910241

Khalid hassan Khan Guest

Angry Lava mobile disconnection during call

dear sir / madam

I have purchased a lava mobile model c181 from M/s New Sherya mobile jabalpur in April and since I am facing the same problem in it , during the call made by me or receive by me the call will be disconnected this very same problem i am facing scince i have bought it, as per the product I have given it to the service center there they tooked 15 days and after that they hand it over the hand set to me confirming that this problem will not be persisting any more but after taking it from the service center the same problem is been continued and now in the worst condition.

Please let me know that the company i have trusted to have a mobile is a fake and should not be recommend to others

as the detail as followed

model : c181
    sku : HSLV23K1ZZZZ
    RSN : RLIHSC000240809
    MEID : A100003FA7B960
    CUSTOMER NAME : KHALID HASAN KHAN
    CONTACT NO : 9302777776
    Awaiting for a positive response

thanking you