Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Lava Customer Care

Dear Guest,
    We sincerely apologize for the unsatisfactory experience you’ve had. Please share your service center details, job sheet or work order number and contact details so that our Customer Service team can get in touch and resolve your query.

Dear Guest,

Please visit the nearest Lava service center to get the issue rectified. You can visit our site to find a service center near you.

Jitender Sharma Guest

Default No Communication From Xolo Customer Care

Dear Concern,
    I am Jitender Sharma, customer of XOLO mobile. I have face lot of problem from Xolo mobile side. I feel lot of harassment (from customer care and Xolo Service Centre) and spend lot of money in communication with xolo mobile services. Last year september, I was purchase a Xolo Q800 mobile and after some of purchase, there was facing lot of probloem in that xolo Q800. I was going to xolo service centre for checking the mobile phone. They were checked and sumbit my xolo Q800 mobile and commit me for return with in 15 days. After a long time and lots of time communicate with service center, they return me a another xolo Q800 after 3 month later. I check the received phone and take it. But after 10-15 days , facing many problem in second phone. Same process repeat again, I was going service center and submit mobile phone on 23th August 2014 but now on till date, i was not received any responce from xolo company side. In this period, I feel lot of harassment (from customer care and Xolo Service Centre), spend lot of money in communication with xolo mobile services. Between this period my phone warrenty lapse so i want to know who will pay for these. I was already send a mail to xolo customer care but no responce receive from Xolo company side. So please take a action on this type of misbehaviour. You know phone is very important part of our life so tell me what can i do without a mobile.
    Regard's

Lava International
    Corporate address
    A-56, Sector 64,
    Noida-201301 (UP)

It is painfully observed you service center Patel Nagar is not providing service properly & making harassment with Senior Citizen.

A Mobile No CDMA L1661 bearing No MEIDE AI000036B2390D purchased on 29.04.2014 from M/s Meera Telecom 239 Subzi Mandi Delhi 110007. Mobile No 9871019483. after using it for 2 months only the buttons are not working properly. I thing it not a major fault this can be remove within in 20 minutes It is told by local engineer. when I inquire about it.

I went to your service center Patel Nagar Delhi on 19.08.2014. the dealing engineer kept for repairing & delivered on 08.09.2014 without removing defects.The receipt is kept by them. Two engineers were working at the counter.A period of 20 days lapsed & return me with defect.Nothing has been done in mobile.

Please take action against those engineers who were providing false services & making harassment.

I am going to lodge a complaint in Customer cell cell.

Yours faithfully

Neeraj

neeral Guest

Default Harassment done with senior citizen

The Authorized Officer
    Lava International
    Corporate address
    A-56, Sector 64,
    Noida-201301 (UP)

It is painfully observed you service center Patel Nagar is not providing service properly &making harassment with Senior Citizen.

I am going to lodge a complaint in Customer cell cell.

Yours faithfully

Neeraj

Bhoop Singh Kirad Guest

Default Lava IRIS X1 Hanset Hang Problem

This is regarding my Hand set Lava X1 purchased on 04/07/2014 from [B]Mobile Store Nehru place New Delhi . Its IMEI no.911375051123630.
    I am facing a problem of Hang fro the day one of use.I was visited on 08/07/2014 to the service center JMV TECHNOSOL PVT LTD K 12-A,KALKAJI,NEW DELHI 110019. They told me that software need to be update and the software was updated by them. They also assure me that hang problem will not repeat now. But the Problem not resolve.
    Then again i was visited on 10/09/2014 to the same service center they told me that its is updated and now phone is Ok. But the next the same problem repeat ( phone hang & restart on all Incoming/out going call).

So on 15/09/2014 i visited to the same service center the representative told me that handset need to send to the Lava company to solve the problem of this handset (work order no.510001929856).

But today on 17/09/2014 when i was call to the service center for the update of my handset. The representative told me that hand set is in the service center.As the two days has passed but they have not send the phone to the company.
    So i am requesting you please help me for getting my money back which i was spend on the purchase of this hand set.

Bhoop Singh Kirad
    Mob:9999303079 ;9716752580
    Email: bhoop379@rediffmail.com

gopalakrishnanm is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

I Havepurchased LAVA IRIS504Q during Oct 2013. My Mobile No. is. 9619435496 IMEI/ Serial No. 911321250370135 One month back it has developed touch problem. I am staying in Chembur, Mumbai. I have searched for authorized service centre and to my surprise there is no proper service centre with all facilities for LAVA. Finally people have told me to give the mobile to AUROMA Store, Ghatkopar (E) I have given my mobile for repair on 30.08.2014. I am not able to contact the person of M/S. AUroma store and Person is not picking up the phone. I have written nearly four times to M/S. Lava customer care regarding the same. But i am not getting any fruitful answer. When i went directly to AROMA store they are telling they are yet to get spare part for repair of the phone, even after nearly5 21 days of submitting the phone for repair. The AROMA store number is 9702145777 and address is : building no:185/5040, opposite to shivaji technical school, pant nagar, Ghatkopar east, Mumbai-40007 Lava is providing such careless customer service. They are taking nearly three weeks to repair a phone which is under warranty period. Requested to intervene and resolve the issue. Such irresponsible company should pay penalty for the kind of careless attitude & wastage of customer time.

Thumbs down No Customer care and service center support After Submission phone in service center

I had purchase a XOLO Q800 in September 2013. After few month I saw some problem in the handset so I go to XOLO service centre for checking purpose. They submit my XOLO Q800 phone for repairing purpose and told me for comeback after 15 days. After 15 days I visit XOLO service centre for receiving the phone after repairing but they didn't give me any response about my phone and told me to comeback or call him after few days. That was repeated day by day month by month. Finally after 3 month around I was receive the phone. They return me another XOLO Q800 in exchange of my XOLO Q800. In that exchanged phone, I was face some more problems again I go to service centre and submit a complaint. They submitted my phone again for a week than return me back.They submitted my phone 3rd time again on 23-08-2014 but now on till date there are no response from XOLO side. I feel lot of harassment and spend lot of money in calling and visiting XOLO service centre.I lost some business, clients because of absence of phone and also lapse warranty of 4-5 month.
    Dear Concern,
    I want to know who will pay my spend time, money, business, clients and service warranty lapse. I can't understand why XOLO company make bad image in front of his customers. If the XOLO company not able to repair my phone than give me back my money. One think more XOLO service centre and XOLO customer care both are not give a satisfaction to the customer. I feel XOLO is not a good company for normal or retails users. They want earn money in any how cases. The company not affect for his customer face lot of problems because of miscommunication from XOLO Side.
    Kindly look into the matter as I have already suffered a lot due to the hassles faced and the problems in XOLO company side.

Regard's
    Jitender Sharma
    IMEI No. 911306750048125
    Work Order No. :- 310000689369
    Complaint No. :- 675114
    Mobile No.9811554271

NEERAJ JAIN Guest

Default Lava mobile x5 slow processing

I purchased a set LAVA x5 on dated 11/06/2014 in Ludhiana and I found a problem slow processing in my set on second day from purchasing, then I visit the service centre they people told me please re install the applications and remove the memory card may be virus in side. After implement problem is still there. Then I visit again service centre they told me we will upgrade the software, and then we will see. After problem still there yet. Then I Log a complaint on lava portal and visit the office at LAVA and I met Mr. Sukhvir (ASM). He checked my set with help two engineers and denies the objection; even i show the slow processing when i used the applications not one only. After he called NOIDA in technical department and after that also conversation with me please wait for a upgrade software. And they people guide me healthy process that I cannot follow due to I am in service. If you have not rectified the problem or have right software at the time please provide the D.O. as per company policy, why should i wait or watching or following.

Is this quality service after purchase provided by LAVA Company?

Please help.

nareng00@gmail.com Guest

Default lava iris455

My lava iris455 not working for Bluetooth and wifi plz help

Default XOLO handset Q3000 Model.

Not received the handset after 2 month's of submitting it for repair, no update so far from the service centre.

dubeyamit95@gmail.com Guest

Default very said

Mai ne lava ka iris x1,8gb liya hai aur lene k 3days baad charging & het problem ho gaya mai us time baahar tha aane k bad Maine use service center me submit kiya choti si problem this aur 1month laga diya.again problem wahi hai I am not satisfied for lava service

Default request for replacement of exsisting phone

I have bought a XOLO A600 phone (bearing IMEI No. 911332301295973) on 11TH of Feb 2014 from Prashant Electronics M.C.D. market Karol Bagh. New Delhi. From very beginning the the set was not functioning well. Touch panel was slow and not responding properly. Also the set got switch off time to time even if the battery was charged more than 50%.Ultimetely the lower half touch panel got dead in April. I have submitted the set for repairing in XOLO Preet Vihar, New Delhi service centre either in the last week of April or first week of May, which can be find from the service center's record. I have received the repaired set after almost 15 days latter. From July a new problem have occurred, the speaker of the phone got dead. When I had received any call or made a call to any person I could not hear the voice of the caller or the person which I had called unless I had switch on the external speaker. In between the on off switch button got dead. Ultimately I have again submitted the set in XOLO Lajpat Nagar Part-I service centre on 12th of September 2014.After getting the SMS from the company I went to the service center on 22nd of Sept. to receive the phone. But now a new problem has occurred while I was checking the set. The set was not reading the Sim Card of slot 2.Within few minutes; I have again submitted the set to the service center. And from then there is no updation either from the company or from the service centre.
    Now I would like to say that I have not paid money to buy garbage. I will not receive the repaired set which has many problems. Please replace the set and provide me a latest hand set around the above said price. It is already mentioned in your job sheet also and also I have lodged a complaint vide ref no. # 863054 to your customer care executive and have already expressed my view.
    Again I would like to request that please replace the set and send it to me at the earliest.It is very harassing situation that after buying the set I have not used the phone even two months regurely without any problem.
    Also within six months of warrenty period the set is deposited to the service centre for almost two months and still the set is deposited for repairing.

Anil Kumar
    work order number 310000775491
    Mobile No. 9810787578

Question Repair of smart phone

My smart phone is LAVA (iris503) some technical problem is arise in phone. It is on guarantee period but i dont know where is repair center in Nagpur.

Please consider my complete and provide me necessary suggestion.

Redards
    Smita

Dear Nareng,

Please discuss about the issue to our service center and they will sure be able to help. Find a service center near you: bit.ly/18cJJza

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast