Thread: BlackBerry Service Center in Delhi

Optimum Teleservices Pvt. Ltd., Krishna Bhawan,
    A-160, Vikas marg, Shakarpur,
    Delhi-110092

Toll free Number : 1800-4253-720

Redington India Ltd (GSM)

☎ : 011 - 32222584/32222586

Office No-201, 2nd Floor, Sagar Plaza,
    Laxmi Nagar, Behaind Psk, Opp Metro Pillar No-70,
    Delhi-110092

Toll free Number : 1800-4253-720
    Last edited by yogender_tech; 06-02-2012 at 02:43 PM.

Exclamation till now not received my cell phone back.

My complaint number is:ivt/bb/12/04239 its been so long they have kept my phone. Main issue is nobody pick up d call and if in case the call get connected they it will take 4 days.

Default Bad Service Standard

One does not expect such bad service standards like the one i faced at the Redington BB service center.
    They have the most rude and unhelpful staff... it almost seems blackberry does not want anyone to get their phones repaired.

Such pathetic quality of staff especially the girls sitting at the counter.

Instead of helping out customers, all they did was shout and order customers to fill up forms.

One thing is sure, I am never buying a blackberry next especially after this experience.

Angry poor service standards from blackberry

These phones seem to have a self destruction mechanism. They have the worst customer service experience. In fact they specialize in ensuring that customers cant get their BB serviced and only are left with an option to buy a new one. I may just file a suit against them.. u may join me.

Default Complaint on Blackberry Service Centre lajpat nagar

I have to book a complaint towards blackberry service centre in lajpat nagar 2... I have deposit my blackberry mobile phone to service centre for repairing model no. is 9780 bold 3 in white colour on 1st sept 2012... I have sent my brother to collect the blackberry phone from service centre but still they will not give my phone back... Everytime he told to brother.. the phone comes frm bangalore... please help me sort out this thing...

Rgds
    Jagpreet Singh

Cool battery problem

hello,
    i am a blackberry user and i bought a blackberry mobile three day before.i have got problem of it's battery.some of my friends said that i should recharge it's battery for 24 hours and it's battery would be long lasting. is it true?And i want to buy extra battery for it.what is it's cost?
    lha

Liladhar Saini Guest

Arrow Problem into Blackberry 9220

Dear Sir, I have purchase a Blackberry 9220 phone brfore 2 months, but now I facing a problem into handset, it is hang out everyday near about 6 pm. Its keypad will not working during and totaly hangout continues.

Please give me suggestion what is this problem and what is the permanent solution of this problem.

Liladhar Saini
    Mob - 09717224403
    Email - liladhar.saini@yahoo.com

Akshara Guest

Angry Utter disappointment

"Action starts here" blackberry has a very apt tag line because once you buy one you are always in action....which means running to service centers every now an then...!! its a waste of time and money. it will only drain your pockets. This is definitely my first and last blackberry, no jazzy advertisements nor any "bbm" app can influence. it is surely a disaster.

I have 9300 curve 3G . i want to change my baby of my phone . so where i sould go and what would be the cost of it please tell me .

suraj

Default Blackberry services in India

I have been using this phone from last 3 year and found they I got trapped in their payed services, where the similar services are free of cost and we have to pay regularly for the Black berry services which no one tell at the time of purchase. Now recently I come across with my New hand set (9810) I have given it for repair (due to poor quality standard of Blackberry) I got surprised to know that they service centres are not actually service centres they are collection centres and send each handset to some another place for repair and once you hand it over to centres the next possible date is not less than 10 days and after that time if you call collection centres no one pick the phone if anyone do so they have standard reply that you enquire after 3-4 days we don`t have any update.
    I simply shared my happening with others to take all issues in consideration before any new handset buying. If we have better facility free of cost why we should pay and if your hand set to be submitted for repair you will be without handset not favour than 14dats and if issue is repeatedly then it become pain in your life.

Pawan Rai Guest

Default Regarding repair of new set of Blacberry

I have purchased blackberry curve on dated 31/ July / 2012 under EMI No 352774051373227 from Shimla after one and a half month it has some problems and for repair of this set i gave it to service centre at Barelly vide workorder no LLY/ BB/12/00472.After some days Service center person told me that he received an email from blackberry that this set has been damaged due to water and blackberry will not repair this set and this is consumer fault but i want to tell you that this set safely handled by me and i have not thrown the set intentionally or by mistake in water and also i am not in position to waste my money in water. Kindly provide me better service as assured by Blackberry at the time of purchase of this set.
    Pawan Rai
    Mobile No:- 09817921559
    Email ID:- ae1cpwdshimla @yahoo.co.in

nchoudhary203@gmail.com Guest

Blackberry Curve 9380 mobile me, which last a long time Hunging, heating and Services Centre Problem coming 3-4 times, but you were not my Problem 2 times third time I sent my handset sent Gurgaon is In this time I've been teasing BlackBerry handsets to serve the client in court will not fix

My address
    Name Narpat Singh Dogiyal
    From Jodhpur
    Contact numbers -9,468,554,993 and 9,782,587,666

Mohan Saini Guest

Question Phone Repair issue

My Phone Model no 8520 curv have some proble when i called some one or some one called me the receiver hear his voice repet, i go to noida SEC-18 service center they told me he take 15 day tim to repair the same,i said ok but plz provide me some another BB phn to use for that period they refused for the same,plz sugest what shoud i do i am working in samsung.
    my contact no-9910366533

New Delhi
    No.01/11/12/12

Blackberry sales

Sub:-Complaint About Blackberry Model No.9780 Bold 3

I want to draw your kind attn. that I had purchased Blackberry Model No.9780 Bold 3 IMEI NO.357963049397217. from u r authorised dealer Bansal Telecom Rohini Sec-8 New Delhi Against The cash memo no……………………. after five months this set is not working properly its voice is not clear & some times it is going to be hang. To rectify this problem I contact your service centre Active Telecom Shop No. G6 & G7 Plot H-4 Vardhman, North Explaza, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitam Pura, New Delhi On Date:-25/11/12 Against Job No.IVT/BB/12/09195 Case ID:BB0644542. They assured me that with in fifteen days they can sold my problems as company’s policy they didn”t give me any standby set also after 15days they called me and inform that my set is ready but all this nothing my set is on same problem as before than I also effected this problem to solve my problem I call service centre no.18004253720 but they give me no delhi Had Mr. Rohit Bali 9910876898 but it is switch off I am very much disturb due to all this my set is in warranty period so pls either repair it properly or replace earlist possible otherwise I will joint to consumer forum further solve my probem

Angry Disappinting Customer Service: Job Id is 8016000132

This is with reference to my blackberry phone model:9360 given at the Blackberry HCL service center in Gurgaon on 19/11/2012 The job Id is 8016000132. I want to report a shocking and extremely disappointing service of Blackberry. I was promised that the repaired handset would be given to me in 15 days. Its going to be almost a month and I have NOT received it.Being a frequent traveler, It is a great inconvenience for me apart from the loss of productivity!

The HCL team at Gurgaon has no clue as to what is the exact status and the only response I get is that it has not yet come to us from HQ. When I emailed the HCL black berry customer service (bbcare@hcl.com) team I got a reply and I quote "we shall get back to you with the exact delivery date on or before 26/12/12". And I have not heard from them yet! When I called in the morning and asked I would like to speak to a senior, the lady on phone said she would not know the contact details and her SAP system does not have the same! And when the phone got disconnected and I dialed back no body picked up the phone!

This is extremely disappointing and making me think if I should move to other smart phones. I am not sure how a global player like Blackberry can afford to have such dismal service at a growing market like India! I request the BlackBerry team to get this done ASAP and inform me at my number 91-9958011105

Madan