Thread: BlackBerry Service Center in Chandigarh

yogender_tech is offline Senior Member

Default BlackBerry Service Center in Chandigarh

BlackBerry Service Center in Chandigarh

Redington India Ltd (GSM)

☎ : 0172 - 3023004
    ✆ : 9888532840

Address :
    S.C.O. No.5, Sector 20-D, First Floor,
    Chandigarh-160 020

BlackBerry Customer Care

Toll free Number : 1800-4253-720

Last edited by yogender_tech; 06-02-2012 at 02:45 PM.

Pankaj Gautam Guest

Default unlocking of blackberry curve 8520 gemini.

I have a blackberry curve 8520 gemini. Whose keypad has been locked. Further the screen shows unlock by pressing mute button.
    Also i have a password for keypad.

Kindly help.

Isha is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

Default Problem in Using Internal Browser

I am using Blackberry Bold 9700 with vodafone simcard.
    I used Wi-Fi connection to download some Apps . After using it, I disconnected the connection.
    Now, Problem is this that I am unable to access browser. As i open Browser, and type any url, then it gives error saying:
    "that you are using WiFi connection. please ensure that your connection is active".
    I checked in my settings and found that browser is now "HOTSPOT browser" and I am unable to change it from settings.
    I connected Vf center and they guided me to connect BBM center.
    Please guide me.. I am finding big problem in accessing browser.

Please Help

vodafoneindia is offline Banned
    Dec 2009

Hello Isha,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/NAZfWI and we will get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Exclamation blackberry software service centre

blackberry software service centre..mb no-9814887164

AANCHAL Guest

Angry

Hey ..

I am using bb 9220. .. N i am not happy with it..as i am facing many problems.

Firstly the bluetooth is not working properly.

Secondly.it hangs so many time.

Thirdly.. I do nt know wats up with the software...

N last but not the leeast wen i called one of ur cce.. She told me the timings but didn't listen to me properly..

I mean if u guys are providing this service please do it properly other wise no use of it.

Default Full body change needed for blackberry 9300 3G

full body chnage required as side buttons get torn & need to change that

arvind singh chauhan Guest

I am using Blackberry Curve 9300 with vodafone no 7838354801 few keys of my keypad are not working i need to get the key pad changed.

P. D. Sharmaa Guest

Thumbs down Speaker Not Working

I, P. D. Sharmaa using blackberry 9300 Curve
    3G. I am facing speaker problem from some ago. There is noise in speaker. Kindly revert and tell the solution.

P. D. Sharmaa
    Mob. 9216276403

Angry automatic shutdown of device

hey
    i am using a blackberry 8900 curve. the problem is that after charging my phone whenever i am using the phone after some time it shows a white blank screen n does not switch on again the same screen appears again n again. it only works when the phone is on charging. pls help

karan

Default BB curve 9220

I have 9220 Curve

1. while calling there is some sound disturbance, I m unable to hear caller's voice.
    2. when I turn off & turn on, Battery level fallen down form 100% to 15%.

rajinder pal Guest

Default battery

hay i am using bb 8830 , its battrry is not working and i want to purchase a new one where to buy at chandigarh.

Unhappy Blacberry curve 8520

Hi , I am using BB 8520 from last seven months(still under waranty) , happy with the performance and my phone is in very good condition ie without any scratches but some how the centre square metal part is damaging slowly highlighting the quality of that metal part , how do i get it changed , do i have to pay anything for it as it is still under waranty.Pls revert me with solution as i am in Chandigarh.

Default Returned me my cell phone without repair & Misbehavied

My name is abu from Chandigarh. i had purchased Blackberry 9800 in 2011 & from last 4 months its key pad is not working. i submitted my cell phone to Blackberry service center at Sec. 17 Chandigarh under service request no. 8021001721 after 2 days they said there is moisture inside my mobile as the strip has turned RED and the key pad of the cell phone need to be replaced and it doesn't cover warranty.The cost of the key pad is 12000/- i don't want it to b...e repaired by company and they returned me my cell phone without repair & Misbehavied .I informed them in advance that the strip turned Red earlier when I gave it for repair for the 1st time i.e last year at Blackberry service center at Sec.20 Chandigarh & they sent it to Gurgaun Headquaters for repair. After receving the handset last year from SEC. 20 Center it s like that only & I had highligted the same matter that time also if they have repaired the set why didnt the changed the strip then & there?? But they replied that the handset has been repaired from Gurgaun & its their duty to change the RED turned strip with the new one.Now plz. Guide me .....................What to do, Where to go,Whom to call & Who s responsible for the company's negligence. The Blackberry service center at Sec. 17 Chandigarh Employees are not Listening to me and they are not taking the responsibility of keypad of my cell phone.I don't understand what does the Red strip has 2 do with the keypad which was not changed by the Gurgaun Employee. Why should I bear the cost of repair because of the negligence of Blackbeery Employee. These Guys at Blackberry service center at Sec. 17 Chandigarh are giving irrelevent answers & Excuses & not at all listening to Customers Problems & are not fit for the work they have been assingned for @ Customer Service. Madam please help me i want justice. My number is 09815553501.

mitul vasudeva Guest

Default blackberry

i

I am using Blackberry Bold 9650 with vodafone simcard.
    I connected Vf center and they guided me to connect BBM center.
    Please guide me.. I am finding big problem in accessing browser.

Please Help