Thread: Spice Service Center in Bangalore

#1038, Dr. Raj kumar main rd,
    4th block rajaji nagar, next to honda show room,
    Bangalore, Karnataka

Default misbehave with customer

i own mi710 tablet of spice and it got damage so i went to the customer care,and they asked me to come after 15 days and when i went after 15 days then again they said come after 15 to 20 days and in their bill it was mentioned that after 30 days they will not be responsible for the handset..

gauravtsk007 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

Default delay in delivery

Hello....
    Myself Gaurav and on 20th july I gave my spice flo-tv mobile for repair in vihaaan mobile seva, Marathalli...
    they told me to come on 24th july and i went but they told me it was nt ready, Come after a week..
    After that I went two times on 3rd august and 18th august...Then also they are telling me that the mobile is not ready...
    Iam totally dissappointed....Please help me...
    My E-mail id is:-gauravtsk007@gmail.com

John Selvaraj Guest

Default spice m6868n

I have purchased Spice mobile model M6868n flo IMEI1:911214350000043 IMEI2: 911214350100041 as on 16/06/2012 in Hot spot at Velacherry, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    My handset was some problem i went to authorized service centre in T.Nagar "Deprosys Technologies " as on dated 15/09/2012 time 11:59:47
    But today I would call that service center one lady speaking to me, she told there is a network problem and board problem. The company send to head office at Bangalore. If service is recover we will inform you. otherwise don't disturb ours. Is that a proper response? when i get that mobile.
    I am very simple (poor) family. So please help me what to do further? I am waiting your favorable reply

thanking you

yours
    J.John Selvaraj
    +91 9941578981

Default Almost 5 months over not got delivery

I had a issue with touch screen in my MI 270 handset and given for repair on 13/10/12 to
    Mobile seva
    No. B-125, 6th 'C' Main Road, 4th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore-11. 080-41745524

My job: 1249.

They never called me to update the status, whenever I call them they tell in 1 week time it'll be ready and they'll update the status in 1-2 day but it never happened. 2 weeks back when I went to their office 3rd time wanted my mobile back in what ever condition I gave. They were unable to give back but promised to return 11th Feb 2013 at my home address- that also did not happened.

PLease help me to get back my mobile, I can be reached
    biswa74@gmail.com

SHABAZ Guest

Exclamation Almost 7 months over not got delivery

I had a issue with touch screen in my MI 270 handset and given for repair on 10/10/12 to ASC Vihaan Mobile Care

☎ : 080-42099010
    ✉ : vihaanmobilecare@gmail.com

#336, Frist Floor, Hanumatha Reddy Complex,
    Marathalli Market bustop, Marathalli,
    Bangalore - 560037, Karnataka

They are not responding properly please help me

Thumbs down @@@@@@@ Customer service

Hai..
    I bought the new spice MI1010 tablet in Naptool. I used only 1 week. there is a problem with the screen. I given replacement through @@@@@@@. they took 4 weeks for replacement. again display problem I given in spice service center they took 3 weeks. after that battery problem I send back to naptool. they repaired I told them to give a new one but they never listened my speech. again display problem I send that through Blue dart courier. Courier people checked clearly and then only they packed the item but the useless Naptool People telling that there is a damage in the screen. and they returned back to me. I saw that display has been broken. Courier people told that there is no problem in their side only the problem with the Naptool. I request you my dear friends don't purchase anything in naptool. its waste of time and money.

ramappa Guest

Post bad service

looking for Batery for spice mobile mi422 - 1 nos is unable to get, trying from 20 days in bangalore

shame !!! spice mobile ?

arrange immediately

rams

LAKSHMIPATHI.M Guest

Default Spice mi 437

this mobile was software problm so my mobile was given to service center on 16-12-13 but it was not redy

unregistered Guest

Default Touch of mi-495

My spice Mi-495 touch was not working. I went to all the spice service centers in Hyderabad but couldn't found the same anywhere. They are simply saying the spice was releasing the phones but not the accessories. For my phone touch they are asking me to come after 3 months. In this case how can we go for this brand next time or how can we suggest our friends. Kindly help if any body can. My mail id : sriram040@rediffmail.com

Sri Ram

Angry Spice Company Should be banned

Wherever we go for the replacement of spice mobile we are failed to do it.... in anywhere in bangalore we wont get a single battery for spice in this situation how they are running the company i dont know really they are spoiling the customers time & money so its better to encounter the company......

1. Spice Service Center in Arrah