Thread: Spice Service Center in South Ext - Delhi

H-11, South Ext Part-1,
    Delhi

Toll free Number : 1800-300-77423

ashok.nandita@yahoo.com Guest

Angry complaint against TATA SKY..wrong info given by customer care...

My name is ashok kumar sharma a cpl of week ago i purchased a tata sky and the told me i need to pay only rs 999.
    But when vendor came to instol the set,he asked for some more money when i said i will not pay he took back set top box and after some time later he came back and was askin for the rest this.when i paid for that why should i pay again plz do the needfull infaver of customer.

Rajni Mehra Guest

Default complaint against spice service center

Hi my name is Rajni Mehra ,15 days ago I went to ASC AIM Telecom Center H-11, 1st floor South Extn. Delhi, for repair my cell

phone MI 352, They told me the expenses of about Rs.400or 500 to repair my phone and they call me when the phone is repaired

within one week but they didn't call me in time. when ever I call in service center they always used to speak wrong no the no is

9999653434, when I go there after one week they return my phone in damaged position they replaced or change my battery and

crushed my screen and tell me more expenses of phone about Rs. 1900 or 2000 they cheat me they waste my time and more

damaged my phone please shout my problem as soon as is possible.

Thanks .

Rajni Mehra Guest

Default complaint against spice service center

damaged my phone please shout my problem as soon as is possible.

Thanks .