Thread: Micromax Service Center in Central Avenue - Kolkata

yogender_tech is offline Senior Member

Default Micromax Service Center in Central Avenue - Kolkata

Micromax Service Center in Central Avenue - Kolkata

M/S Technique Services (West Bengal)

☎ : 033-40071827

West Bengal - 700012

Toll free Number : 1860 5008 286

Micromax A116 Canvas HD Comparision with A110

Angry problem with micromax 3g modem

my micromax 3g modem is facing a problem, when i connect this with my laptop is seems like nothing is inserted...
    when i dialed the service center they told that "sorry this center is for only mobile" i dialed more than 2 center but they respond the same...
    i am really in a big trouble..
    help me..

Default Non functioning of funbook

Dear sir ,
    i have purchased your micromax funbook about 6 months back but as i was using it for the last 10 days it has stopped functioning and it does'nt start at all , kindly do guide me . Thank you

Question Help me

I have purchased your micromax mobile (X274) about 6 months back but as i was using internet do not open youtube, sms2way.com, facebook photo upload etc. it has stopped functioning and it does'nt start at all. kindly do guide me . My name is Partha Ganguly mobile no 9433658146, E-mail rpg1977@gmail.com, Thank you.

Abu Taher Guest

Default Micromaxa52 aisha

I am unable to move apps from internal memory to sd card. Plz tell me how to do it.

iqbaliqbal96811@gmail.com Guest

Angry Nt do Ryt Time Any Work

This Is A Bad Service Center The Peoples Are 2 Bad And He Is Not Do work On Ryt Time........... 2 Bad Work.....

Default camera storage problem

i bought canvas 2 a week back and now there is a probleme with camera, firstly b i was able to capture pick but now its saying that there is no storage space,,i have deleted all my app and photos but still its same wot kind of problem is it..can any one help me out..??

I am unable to download anything from my play store..
    I am using canvas 2..
    Plz help..

Md shahid Guest

Default Micromax X455

I am on youtube say unsupported file type plese give me solution sir what can i do?

when I am trying to open playstore it restert itself always. I am using Micromax A35 bold. pls help me

washim Guest

Just oneday ago, I buy a new micromax MMX377G modem..but I can't to use it...it doesn't support any SIM card & micro sd card...and I can't find out its service centre... Now how can I contact ?? My email id..... Washim.akram.in@gmail.com & p:h no.-8100342728

Jarjious Shaikh Guest

Post It is a third class company

Its all device is like second hand, all device very poor, I have purchase A57, and go to service centre 7 time, the problem is same as on date. my no 9874174786

Default not properly repair our screen touch mobile phone

i am purchase a 1 micromax mobile phone date 9.6.2013 but phone is not showing google image.
    i am 2 time repair from new alipur service centre after that he not repair my mobile & not showing the google image. my mobile -9339741268

pabitra patra Guest

1 month ago i had purchased a mx A88 and the ear phone is not working..will it replace?

I have requested to u micromax owner plz help the consumer prblm other wise micromax are gone in the Indian market

1. Micromax Service Center in Baruipur - Kolkata