Thread: Micromax Service Center in Chandigarh

Sco 189, Ground Floor, Sec 34A,
    Punjab - 160017

Toll free Number : 1860 5008 286

Default Micromax fun book

15 days back i have purchased micromax fun book from gurgaon.....but 5 days after the purchase suddenly the sound has stopped coming.... we have shown it in the service centre but they said speakers are alright.... please tell can anything be done for it.... i am in panchkula right now... if u say we can come to ur service center....
    Reply soon...
    Thanks.

Dr. Ranjana Garg

deepti arora Guest

Thumbs up Micromax tablet WORST SERVICE IN SEC 34,sec22 but good service in manimajra

MY H/S WAS GIVEN FOR REPAIR AT VIGNESH SERVICE 34 ON 12/9/12 ...They kept for 45 days & returned the same with more prbls...no body took care to show any customer support sense ..than I went sec 22 service centre who was more pathetic....than i went to anmol watches shop from whom I purchased the tablet who told me to go ABACUS SYSYTEMS MANIMAJRA & meet arvind kumar....good setup & company owned service centre...these guys made me sit 2 hrs....but solved all my prbls in tablet ....its really surprising one guy at sec 34 doing no repair in 45 days & one guy at abaccus system resoving all 3 prblms in 2 hrs.....

Default complainy

i got the phone which is not working now which is very samefull for my phone got dead now

Default Micromax A44's internal memory

I have one and only problem... is that my phone's (Micromax A44) internal memory gets full after 15-20 days automatically... I don't know how to solve this problem... If today I have 120MB memory after almost 20 days it will show me almost 5-10 MB remaining... then I have to restore my phone which I don't want to do... please help me...

Thnak you...!!
    luckygusainrajput0001@gmail.com

Default Delayed service micromax and no communication

I bought micromax a110 in january 2013 from hamirpur himachal pradesh.the phone had a defective screen.the phone was sent for service in early january to chandigarh service centre for repair but till date i have received no communication of any sort from micromax service.when i tried to contact the chandigarh service centre of micromax they took no cognizance of my request.this is frustating from their side and i want to convey it to all my fellow friends to never even think of buying a micromax product.

Default Mubile internet problem

sub:mubile internet problem
    sir here i want tell you that i bounght last week new micromax a89 ninja mubile frm jain mubile shop which settle in baltana near sector-19 pkl. And my mubile's internet is not working yet. Whenever i am open or connect to the internet than the page open and written on it which is "the webpage is not available" so sir please help me. Please sir
    replyyy soon sir please
    deepak rai
    hearthacker.rai@gmail.com
    thankyou

Default Micromax A45 mobile incoming sound problem

I buy micromax a45 mobile in November 2012. In april 2013 give problem in incoming sound. I think its is speaker faults. I give the for repair in sector 22 Chandigarh near croma on 23 April but not solve the problem till 21 may 2013. My mobie in micromax service centre around One month. I face lot of problem because poor customer service. My name is pooja Rani. I buy this mobile anmol electronics sector 22. My mobile no is 8699231996.

Shashi Kumar Goswami Guest

Default Mixromax Phone under warranty submitted for repair on 23.04.2013 - no information till date

Dear Sir/Madam

I purchased Micromax Mobile Phone Model X 335 which become dead and I submit it with your service station M/s Future Communication, SCO 37, Sector 41, Chandigarh on 23.04.2013 vide Job Sheet Number : N 020121-0413-3508305.

I visited the Future Communication for find out the status of my set, but I always get reply "Pending" as per on line information. One month and one week has been passed, it is sufficient time to get repair the set, but I am not able to get any information. I have been given two mobile number ( Mr. Kulvinder 09888904047 and Mr. Deepak 09216341514). Whenever I tried to talk on these number I could not get connection with them.

Please look into and inform me about the status of my set.

(Shashi Kr. Goswami)
    H. No. 394
    Sector 38-A
    Chandigarh

Default Canvas 2 Not responding

Sir i Bought a canvas 2 around 2.5 months ago ....but all of a sudden a problem has started coming,if i pick up my phone after around 2 hours...the lock screen works but after i unlock it,it turns black and i again repeat the same and the same issue comes up and it says that com.android not responding . It happens after every time i reboot it .............................please send reply at navdeepsingh1262@yahoo.co.in

Default zakk

sir I hav micromax a44 I hav issue wt memory problem I tried evry thng bt da memory gts full wt one or two apps withen some days.. I hav to formate evrytym plzz help u can mail me at mageimti@gmail.com

gkamboj82@ gmail.com Guest

Default network problum in a62

hello sir i purchase micromax a62 bolt 13 days ago. but its gives more problums after 7 days like network problums i.e it has not accepted relience network & show the msg of no service . also some time it will be hang up & after hang up its also not accecpt the other netwok like vodafone , airtel, bsnl etc so plz tell me what i do now. i also show it to service center but they said that it is the sim problum . & its not a mobile issue. so plz solve my problum .

Angry Micromax bolt a65- internal memory got full automnatically, charging problem, phone gets off

LAST MONTH I PURCHASED MICROMAX A65, I PUT IN USE THE PHONE 10-15 DAYS LATER AND I FOUND IN NIGHT THE PHONE GOT SWITCHED OFF. IT TOOK ALMOST 7-8 HOURS FOR FULL CHARGING AND AFTER THEN ALSO IT AUTOMATICALLY GOT SWITCHED OFF AND WHEN POWER ON IN MORNING IT SHOW 9% CHARGED.

I SUBMITTED MY PHONE WITH MANIMAJRA SERVICE CENTRE, FIRST DAY I WORKED ALRIGHT, LATER ON WHEN I CHARGED THE PHONE THE SAME PROBLEM EXIST.

SECONDLY FOR APPLICATION I MADE A SETTING OF SAVE OPTION IN sd MEMORY CARD BUT STILL MY INTERNAL MEMORY GOT FULL, BY SIMPLE GMAIL UPDATE INTERNAL MEMORY GOT FULL.

ashishchander78@rediffma Guest

Post Complaint againest Service

I purchased micromax canvas -2 before two monthe, due to my mistake it will fell down but nothing will happened,only one dent appear on the mobile. I go to the service center at chandigarh sec 22 and demand for new phone body and they gave me the time of 7 days. after 7days i go there and they said me came after 7 days latter.again after 7 days i call there and there answer is same , then i call to the care center and they told me please deposit your phone at service center and gave us indent no. . i again call to the ser. center and told him all of this then immediately they say to me your phone body will came and u came here. immediately i go there and deposit my phoneand they say to me when your phone is repair we call uor sms u . At night 8 o clock i got the sms your phone is ready. Next day i go there ,and there answer is your phone is not ready , after 5-6 hours latter they gave the phone, and i surprised because on new body there are 6 deep cuts and lots of scratches on silver colored body ,then i asked him and there answer is sir care center sai he aise aaye hai. no problem i came back and after 2 hours the screen of the phone came upper from the body ,i again go there and they say to me this is pasting problem , after 1 hour they gave the phone to me,at that time the screen is properly fit in the body cell just because of compressed. they cant paste the screen,i came back and after sometime same thing will happened. lasd day (22-06-2013) i again go there and told him the same problem ,they deposit the phone and no complaint entered in the computer and say to me came at 5 o clock. At 5 o clock i was there and there answer is same that i accepted phone is not ready due to heavy rush but u came after one hour latter and we replace the body. At 6:30 i was again there and they handover the phone to me as it is that i gave them. there answer is due to moisture the the pasting lose the screen and it will come out side from the body. Dear Sir i am working with Maruti and Maruti is on no. one position due to his service.sir they have charged from me 500 of second handed body.Dear sir please sought out my problem and send me new body i again gave the payment that u have charged .thank you ASHISH CHANDER 9878429089 , ashishchander.1977@gmail.com

vikrant sahdev Guest

Thumbs down MicromaxA110 canvas 2

Hi i Bought a canvas 2 around 2.5 months ago ....but all of a sudden a problem has started coming that i have got a call and i was surprised that I am not able to hear the Voice from other side i thought it may be hardware issue or else after that i have reset my phone but issue was still there after that i played music in my phone but unable to hear.I was shocked what is this after that i went to Customer care center AHD Amritsar and they told me that is a hardware issue and you have to give us ur phone for Maximum for 7days after the stipulated time i went to customer care center and respone was the same that plz come after 7 days.
    Again after the same days i went there they told me that we are unable to repair it and we have send your phone to Chandighar as there is mother board issue.What is this if you people are not able to repair the phones for that issues which happend due your own hardware issues and poor quality of hardware is used by your company.Could you plz tell me how we can work without phones and why we purchased the phones.
    Could you plz tell me what will be the solution for that.

Vikrant