Thread: Micromax Service Center in Pune

Narayan Peth, Near Ramanbaugh Chowk,
    Kelkar Road, Landmark,
    Maharashtra - 411037

Default Mobiles Display Not Show

Yesterday my phone sleep in my hand, after that my phones display not working.Display show just only white-white.

Default Micromax Q80 is working properly from the 1st day of purchase

I had purchased a Micromax Q80 from seventymm.com on 17th of july. It is working properly from the 1st day of purchase, when i call someone and as soon as i end the call it gets switch off., and again get switch on..

Default A50 handest shows downloading error

Hello sir
    My A50 handest shows downloading error on google store so pls give me solution & give nearest service centre adresses near kothrud. thanking you, plz reply.

Anushree Dixit Guest

Default Tab problem

I have purchased my mocromax 7 inches tab in August 2012. My socket where i should connect my dongal is not working. This is the problem from when i have purchased the tab. I had gone to Kumar pacific from where i have got it but croma over there is closed. Now i want my problem to be solved at the earliest.

Anushree Dixit
    mscit_anushree@yahoo.co.in

Default micromax funbook ... crash problem

the tab crashes suddenly ... even if it is fully charged , the screen goes off ! ... i have to restart the tab everytime it crashes ! please giv a solution to this on my email

Angry Regarding Micromax P300

Dear Team ,

I have purchased a Micromax P300 in August 2012 from Chroma store Chennai . The equipment is not working properly since then it has PCB and battery issue in it .
    I tried to get the set replaced but the service centers are not ready to do that they assured me that they will replace my battery and PCB .
    I got it checked in kanpur service center and he has replaced my battery but the issue was not resolved . In the time being i travelled back to pune tried to contact a service center for the same in pune but he is not ready to accept my device and asking for money to do the replacements and saying your device seal is broken .
    Kindly help me in getting my device replaced as i has spent Rs. 7000 without using it for a single day . The company is not ready to service my device due to their internal conflicts and i am running for the same since last 3 months .
    Please take some action against the same .

The service center details are as follows :

M/S Phone World (Pune)

Maharashtra - 411001

Angry Ear Piece Gets HOT

HI

I have purchased MicroMax Mobile A57 on 4-nov-12 in Pune
    the Ear Piece gets really Hot within 10 mins of talk and that is hurting my left ear a lot
    please let me know

Default Complaint

I am buy a Micromax A75 Android Smartphone it is very bad phone running on the phone is very very slow and doesn't load phone contacts and when reboot phone then load. it is very bad phone and battery backup is very less it is down in only 2 hours.

Angry

I have purchased my mocromax 7 inches tab in 10 December 2012. My socket where i should connect my dongal is not working. This is the problem from when i have purchased the tab. I had gone to shop from where i have got it but they told try to service center. Now i want my problem to be solved at the earliest. Is this fair when you purchase any new electronic device and its not working properly then next day they told us that try to solver this problem at service center?

Bablu M.
    8149193255
    bablu1069@gmail.com

Lightbulb micromax modu t

i am using it from last 1 month.
    its tough for me to convert my phonemia from nokia samsung son to micromax, but as i found it on internet and i like it in 1st watch so i buy it.
    but as the people say dont buy micromax it has lots of problem when you start using it, and i found the same. in my modu t music not plays on music player, inbox not shoen, i am not able to write a message. even the name also not displayed when phone received, the memory automatically show full and many more.

please dont buy micromax modu t its waste of money.

amit dixit

Default mobile not working properly

Dear team
    I purchased Micromax ninja A57 on 16th nov..it is showing the problem of voice ....hearing sound is very low in speakers & even in the ear phones ...N when i switch off my mobile i have to retrieve all the apps again ..I am fed of doing that again n again ..Please provide some solution..

Shivangi
    goyalshivangi24@gmail.com

Default Micromax Tab

I bought a Micromax Tab from " CHROMA " in MEGA MART KALYANINAGAR in the last week of dec on 28th of december 2012. I bought it for Rs. 5498/-

Today being 9th Jan 2012 i have already spent Rs. 2300/ - on it for service, replacing a defective LCD screen.

HOW ???

1. It worked okay till 5th jan 2013.

2. First time hung on 5th jan 2013, we restarted it and worked okay.

3. On 7th jan 2013 at 1.00 pm working okay and was switched off.

4. On 7th jan 2013 Restarted at 4.00 PM . there was a line on the screen and a small patch - but working pad working okay.

5. On 7th jan 2013 Evening 7.00 pm took it to " CHROMA " in MEGA MART KALYANINAGAR as it had been only 11 days since i bought it. They refused to replace the tab and asked me to go CAMP SERVICE CENTRE of Micromax opposite Wonderland.

6. On 8th Jan 2013 I went to the Cmp Service centre. They looked at the set and told me that this is due to a physical damage on the LCD. I showed them that the glass on top ( touch pad ) has no crack or scratch , AND THAT THERE IS NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE OF ANY DAMAGE ON THE OUTSIDE WHATSOEVER and asked hence asked the " how can you attribute this to physical damage from my side " , they agreed but said that the LCD damage is physical. I asked them how the LCD screen inside cant just burst with the glass on top being intact, they just kept insisting physical damage, it was evident that it was an answer which the MICROMAX MANAGEMENT had taught them. I also asked them that how can this physical damage not be attributed to a manufacturing defect. They had no answer. Since I needed the Tab I had the LCD replaced and paid Rs. 2300/- for the same on 9th when i collected it.

7. I told them i want to meet the Micromax Sales/ Mktg / Admin Manager in Pune , which they refused, they said they are the final authority in Pune.

8. My Feelings;

a) MICROMAX is a company which as a strategy uses low quality parts to make tabs to cut competition price and then within 6 months these parts fail the LCD
    in my Tab.
    b) Then their service centres which are trained to insist that there is some physical damage to internal parts without any PHYSICAL EVIDENCE FROM THE OUTSIDE WHATSOEVER.
    c) Since customer has already spent money in procuring the product . Customer will spend for repairs of the same. Hence the low quality part is replaced.

This way the company ensures sales at first point due to low price and quality as the customer pays again for quality parts.

The way I look at it as a consumer.

So what has the company achieved, they have cut competition by lowering prices at initial sale stage by using low quality products. Then within a few days the low cost product fails and then the customer is made to pay for the replacement of the part.
    According to me I have spent 5498 + 2300/- means total spent is 7798/- Actually at time of purchase i could have bought a KARBONN or some other.

Hence Mocromax makes money by fooling customers.

To conclude why i bought MIcromax. This is not my first Micromax product.

1. My wife owns BLING.
    2. My son owns a AISHA.
    3. My daughter bought the FUNBOOK.

I have lost trust in the Micromax products.

I need the address of the CEO of Micromax.
    I need the address of the accredition body of Micromax if they hold any certifications.

Joe.

BHEDRAJ TIGHARE Guest

Default Purchase Confirmation (ID: 9298582) Micromax Q80 Handset complaint

Dear ,
    Micromax Service Center

My mobile Micromax Q80 Handset Top 8 keys coloer disapear in Warrnty period, Purchase ID: 9298582 &
    Purchase Date : 01/09/2012 , I hope to solve my Problem emidiate.

Regards.

Maharashtra , India
    Ph: 8793286358

swapni l Guest

Default compliant

i brought these micromaxx a25 mobile but by mistake it was locked so i went to care center but instent of removing my phone lock they ask me for 400 rupes .
    these phone gallery does not open during internet connection is on
    ]