Thread: Micromax Service Center in Jabalpur

Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - 482002

Toll free Number : 1860 5008 286

Unhappy micro max a87 animesh samaiya

my cell hangs (not responds)every 15minutes plz help
    i request someone to help me

Rajesh arkhel Guest

Default my a65

My mobile display is breked but working properly...so i want to changed it plz give me price of display and tuch paid price..

how to connect micro-max x510 to the computer to connect internet on computer through mobile

Sarvagya Sharma Guest

I was using micromax mobile. Suddenly, within 30 days of its purchase, its display became white. Its warrenty period was on, so I submitted it in one of the micromax service center (in january). Now it is 26th march and they are saying that your mobile is not yet repaired. Please help me.

07612422578, 09424371664 this is my phone number.

subhash verma Guest

Default purchase new screen glass

Canvas HD screen are cracked due to falling

My micromax x330 cell switch of again n again automatically when i put both sim in it but in 1st sim it works nicely

Default blocking of imei no.

Dear sir/madam
    i had lost my mobile phone MICROMAX A 25 in my college iiitdm jabalpur,it contain my important data.so no miss use of it i want to block it using IMEI NO.i had file FIR to the police station.so please i request you to block its imei no ,which are m-IMEI:911237458952260 ,S_IMEI:911237459952269. whatever the work to be done please inform me through mail.i will be in waiting your fruitful response..
    thanks.

jairam

Default blocking of imei no.

Dear sir/madam
    thanks.

jairam

Pls gave me gprs setting

Aditya930 Guest

Default Micromax MMX 353G Data Card (White)

I am Aditya from Jabalpur M.P.
    I have purchase 3G Data Card Micromax MMX 353G Data Card (White) from Flipkart on 5-Aug 2013 which supports about 7.2Mbps speed at a cost of Rs.1395.00.
    But now after 50 days of purchase this device dose't support BSNL 3G-HSPA/UMTS connection it only works on 2G-EDGE/GPRS connetion.
    Kindly Replace it!!
    u can contact me at my mail address: shrivastavaaditya930@gmail.com

naagraaj Guest

Default network not coming

naagraaj Guest

Default network not coming

My Micromax A52 after switch off or flight mode network was not coming till is format it so please help me send me any answer in my email ad naagraaj18@gmail.com

kousik samanta Guest

Default battery not working

M purchased Micromax A111 on 22 step 2013 BT now battery is not working properly . Will it be change ?

kousik samanta Guest

Default battery not working

M purchased Micromax A111 on 22 step 2013 bt battery of the pH is not working . Will it be change ? Reply on Samanta.kousik1979@gmail.com

1. Micromax Service Center in Ara