Thread: Micromax Service Center in Vadodara

303, Muktidham Sayajigung,
    Opp .M.S. University, Baroda,
    Gujarat - 390001

Toll free Number : 1860 5008 286

M/S Ideal Communication (Service)

☎ : 0265-3019099

Dandia Bazar, Gujarat - 390001

Toll free Number : 1860 5008 286

Micromax Canvas HD (A116) Review

tejasdodia83@gmail.com Guest

Default Phone memoru storage is full

HELLO MY CELL PHONE STORAGE IS FULL.I NEED YOUR HELP,BUT I DON'T MY RESET MY CELL.SO IF U ANY HELP OR SUGGEST TO ME WHAT TO DO?????MY CELL NO IS +91 9099016069.MY ANOTHER EMAIL-ID jaygomsi@gmail.com.

pl. do the needful.

do revert the any clarification keep in touch with me.

i wait ur reply as soon as possible.

thanks & regard's

Jayendra Solanki

Default micromax Q 75

i have micromax Q75 hand set hand set trackboll not working properly so pls advise me

Angry Dongle not working

dongle I'm using is of micromax but it is not working unable to surf internet or download

Default I am having micromax q35 an puchase on 11/2011, camera not working(module setting requred)

I am having micromax q35 an puchase on 11/2011, camera not working(module setting requred) and also screen display not showing clear picture
    my contact no 9662323139

Default Micromax A75

Dear Sir, I have Micromax A75 in which i am not able to access Internet Facility, please help me out?

Default Micromax Service Centre Contact Details

I need Micromax Service Centre contact details in Vadodara who can repair Micromax Andriod Mobiles because Zainee Mobile does not exist and Ideal Communication do not repair andrid phones of Micromax. Please help me by contacting on tijoriwala@gmail.com

Thanks.
    Tijoriwala

Default Micromax A 45

I HAVE micromax aisha a 45 MODEL MOBILE AND IT THAT MOBILe somw apps is not working like whats app etc....

Hardik kumar Guest

Default micromax tablet battry issu

Tablet is auto on off . And battry full but auto off then not on when charge that time on tablet.mo no 9909517512

my name is tanvir malik i m a business man i purcheased micromax A-100 since 04-09-12 within four days display gone. i hv gave for replacement to dealer but yet not they given me new cell phone. i have doubt k they are saleout my new hand set to n e customer. kindly reply me on this number 9898266193

thanks regards

TANVIR Malik

ranjit3167@gmail.com Guest

Default Ranjit Parmar

My self is Ranjit Parmar My mobile no is 9727067569 i have purchase my mobile on 13.09.12 in REDIPHONE MOBILE SHOP Alkapuri Vadodara my mobile is many time hang & i have talk my any mamber mobile is hit so i give my mobile service station M/S IDEAL COMMUNICATION SERVICES Dandia Bazar Vadodara but he was not proper responce. i have call to his services center but he not pickup the call so pls my problem shortout and conform me my mobile no 9727067569 or Email ranjit3167@gmail.com my mobile model X454

KAUSHAL PATEL Guest

Question Mobile hang

My self is KAUSHAL PATEL My mobile no is 9909272883 i have purchaseNEW mobile MICROMAX NINJA A87 on 19-10-12 in JASMIN MOBILE SHOP GOTRI my mobile is many time hang

Lightbulb complain of micromax X 285

i have purchase micromax X 285 in april 2012 but before i regular use this phone my mobile is going to hang and shutdown automatically this problam occur 10 to 12 time in a day then after the phone is dead. since last month i try to contact micromax servic center in godhra but there is no any service center at this place i try to connect vadodara service center but they told me the agreement with comapny are not continued so they are helpless now i am unsatisfied with this company and its product its my suggestion to dont buy any product of micromax it is batter to spend for any other things or for enjoy because of your investment is squall to through your money in dustbin ...

Hinali Guest

Post supaerfone punk A44 is not workin properly

I purchased superphone A44 20-10-2012 bt in which i cant installed any application.In which "move to sd card " is not highlited.
    Please give me rig suggestion how i can install any application.And pls give me proper ans and my email id is htanna19@gmail.com.

Unregistereddharmesh ray Guest

Post my cel not support momery card.

I purchase a mobile in home shop 18 tv chanel .in 2 months ago.some problem my cell.so not support. My
    Memory card not support. Please contact my no.+919924022088