Thread: Micromax Service Center in Ahmedabad

A-5, Chirag Diamond, Opp.Hirohonda Show Room,
    Nr.D Mart Lbs Road, Bapunagar, Ahmedabad
    Gujarat - 380024

Toll free Number : 1860 5008 286

M/S Sai Infotech (Ahmedabad)

☎ : 9662200544
    ✆ : 9662200544
    ✉ : saiinfotech_ahmedabad@mmxcheckpoint.com

Ff/3, Krishna Avenue, Above Cacks & Backs,
    Gopal Chowk, Vallabhvadi Road, Bhairavnath,
    Gujarat - 380008

Angry Some problems with Micromax a45

1. Can not able to install whatsapp, firefox, viber...tec.
    2. Updating or installing some application cause an error: "Unknown error -120"
    3. Phone hung some times.

Default complain for auto switchoff

dear sir
    i have micromax funbook and i am facing a problem to auto switch off and after not start and when i start charging battery already 50percentage.so,plz give me a sugestion on my mobile-9904405510

Default Pc suite

I enjoy with your new Model A-25,but I have not available PC Suite for your particular Model.

I search on internet but do not mention to particular version for this model.

Please sir, you provide PC Suite ASAP, so I easily my connect internet on my PC.

( M ) 9426578801

Digesh Davra Guest

Default Micromax X660 Not work with in Two days.

I have Purchage Micromax X660 handset on 7 june 2012 at that time it work but after two days it gives a software error.

Till date it was in faulty condition.

I also send cell at Service center but no any final solution come.

Please take some action for the same.

IMEi No. 911151950196724
    911151950196716

Virendra Patel Guest

Default Micromax Funbook Alpha 7" Tablet not working

I have purchase Micromax Funbook Alpha 7" Tablet on 24th October 2012, two days ago I strat the funbook but suddenly it is not working, so I have contact and complain to your customer care no but it is so busy all time, then after I search your service center as per your Email address but not found so I request you resolve this problem and give your service center name & number at Ahmedabad. My name is Virendra Patel,My Resident Address:E/502,Subhamangal Residency, B/H.Swaminaryan Temple, Near Madhav Farm,Jagatpur Road,Chandoldia,Ahmedabad-382481,Gujarat,India and My contact no.99798 47467, Email ID- virendra300177@gmail.com.

I Had purchased Micromax X101 from flipcart .com Before 1month , I have facing problem regarding microphone, I can hear properly during call but opposite person can't hear properly, so kindly send me service center no & Address.my email ID is skparmar1984@gmail.com

asutoshvasoya@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default dear sir i have purchesed micromax ninja A87 but automatically internet connect and amount is deduct

dear sir i have purched micromax ninja A87 and automatically internet connect and amount will deduct from thae balalnce . kindly do the needful looking for your reply. thanks
    Asutosh vasoya.

Default LCD Of micromax X101

I want Repair my Micromax phone.my phone's lcd is damage and i want to change, if u have than please contact me on my cell no 9714597172

Default Wrost service by Micromax service station

I have purchase A57 Ninja superphone from THE MOBILE STORE,Panchavati,Ahmedabad,Gujarat,just 2 month back but there was problem with speaker.I gave back to THE MOBILE STORE when found problem.Now neither your service station giving proper reply.Now facing so many problem such as dowaloding appliation,network problem,tear speaker,disconnect call. automcatically,low voice.Service station contact info :- Bhagwati mobile communication-09537471414.
    Bharat Garachh

sUnregistered Guest

Exclamation micromax funbook pro

sir, for some reasons my tab fail to detect my wifi at home.....i m unable to understand the problem.pl resolve....9825010314

Mitesh Soni Guest

Default Micromax A75 Mobile - Loading Process & Hang

I hv recently buy Micromax A75 Phone which hv software issues was coming...

1. After Enable Wifi phone will automatically reboot...& battery level decrease fast.
    2. Most of time Phone shows "Loading Process" on desktop as on changing tab.

Is there any Upgradation in software which can improved processor performance??

Mitesh Soni
    Mob. +91 9925192073

vikash jain Guest

Default a57

my phone problem is the do not work any application,hang,voice calling problem touch problem,

Default micromax a56 ninja2

go out of ram even no application launched... some interna process automatically starts n consume ram... even i cant play songs.... functioning is disturbed due to low ram avability.... sometym i clear up the memory but after sumtym it continue.....

jitendra111111112 Guest

Default dear sir

dear sir
    i have micromax funbook and i am facing a problem to auto switch off and after not start and when i start charging battery already 50percentage.so,plz give me a sugestion on my mobile-9924724978

1. Sony Service Center in Ahmedabad