Thread: Micromax Service Center in Dwarka More - Delhi

B-26, Ground Floor, Patel Garden,
    (Near Gopal Ji Dairy) Dwarka More
    New Delhi - 110078

Toll free Number : 1860 5008 286

Default Complaint against RO system servicing Company.

I gave my RO system AMC contract to Aqua Services on 11.3.12 for which they gave me receipt. and contact no.s.. The cheque I gave to them was cleared on 20.4.12. I called them for services in first week of June. but nobody turned up. I was told that the company employee has lost the cheque and they wanted a fresh cheque for the same. After many calls , , the person who responded just asked about the cheque and said that he will soon visit my place for services. Meanwhile by drinking unpurified water my son fell ill and was on medication. When I again called the person today i.e. 18th Jun 2012, He asked me about the cheque and after he came to know that the cheque has already been debted from account , he said that he has left the comp[any Aqua services. He made a fool of us and was not ready to accept the forgery he has done to us.My family members are frequently falling ill by drinking unpurified water and I am left with no other option then buying drinking water from market.

Default Complaint against RO system servicing Company.

I gave my RO system AMC contract to Aqua Services on 11.3.12 for which they gave me receipt. and contact no.s.. The cheque I gave to their representative Mr. Kapil Sharma Ph. No.9968647035, was cleared on 20.4.12. I called them for services in first week of June on their helpline no.s 9911213157, 9013118912 and 8130366249. but all the no.s were switched off. I was told that the company employee has lost the cheque and they wanted a fresh cheque for the same. After many calls , , the person who responded just asked about the cheque and said that he will soon visit my place for services. Meanwhile by drinking unpurified water my son fell ill and was on medication. When I again called the person today i.e. 18th Jun 2012, He asked me about the cheque and after he came to know that the cheque has already been debted from account , he said that he has left the comp[any Aqua services. He made a fool of us and was not ready to accept the forgery he has done to us.My family members are frequently falling ill by drinking unpurified water and I am left with no other option then buying drinking water from market.

Abhinav jha Guest

Default wifi not working

i am owing micromax A87 . the wifi worked well for couple of months . But suddenly it stopped working . It is connected , the signal strength also appears but i am unable to browse the internet. plz help me ..

Krishan Kumar Guest

Default Speaker is not working properly

I bought canvas HD in last month but internal speaker voice is not clear

Default Frequent Fault in Micromax A35 Anroid Model Mobile phone.

After seeing the add in TV I have purchased the Micromax A35 Anroid Model Mobile phone from the Authorized agent for Micromax phones at M/s,Call Tech,Sumdutt Chamber,Bikaji cama Place,New Delhi in May'2013 with a Company guarantee for 1 year. But within two weeks my phone was under the complain of Humming sound at receiver side & discontinuity of call,video player is Not working. I have complain to the agent & he advised me go to Service Centre for Micromax phones. After reaching at the center,they are also Not cooperating properly & made me run for quite some time as it was within guarantee period. It is requested to all the buyer for Micromax Mobile phones to think twice before buying a Micromax phone, only for after sales service is Very very poor & will
    create your frustration.
    MANNA- Dwarka,New Delhi,Mob-09868105297,

sn55 Guest

Question Micromax Funbook - Problem with Battery backup

Hi, I am Sourav and have recently bought the Micromax funbook. I am happy with features but the battery backup is not good. The tab doesn't boots unless connected to power. How to get it fixed ?

Sourav Nandy

dr reshma singh Guest

I purchased cana as lite 2mnths back.now the problem with my set is that my voice cannot b heard by the other side.
    Please suggest a service station at or near dwarka

JEETU KUMAR Gola Guest

Default Micromax a35 mobile problem

mere ph. me restart problem a rahi h aur ye hang bhi jaldi ho jata. plz ek bar mera ph. proper cheak kar lijiye plz

Nitin Varshney Guest

Default MicroMax bettery issue

I have purchased Micromax A110 canvas 5-6 months back. Since starting I am facing battery issue with this phone. Now the situation is killing.
    Even on putting on charging it is not going to be charged. Everyday I put phone battery outside for few hours. Earlier this trick was working. Now it is not working anymore. This phone sucks a lot.

Whenever i try to search a contact number it shows a circle that it is searching but it not works. Most of the time phone becomes hang. I feel I have waste my 10500 rs. in this mobile. I wish i could purchase Samsung or Nokia. I just purchased it by hearing market rumors that this phone is worth to is money value.

All the promises are totally bullshit.

Nitin Varshney

rohit7355 Guest

Default sharma

I purchase a new micromax canvas doodle a110q but its side touch is not working after1day this priblem us faced by me what is it m never sujjest anyone to purchase micromax fone

Default Head phone sign in any profile

Head phone sign in any profile
    Vipin Sharma-9540028904

tarunsuneja007@gmail.com Guest

Default 3g signal is not coming in my micromax a 210 canvas 4

hi
    i m not received any type of signal on my handset & i want to confirmed can i upgraded my phone or not.

Default Ashish Kumar Choudhary

I Have purchase Micromax canvas 4 in the m/o Feb.2014,
    I am stringing to operate my phone due to problem in screen & screen touch is not working Properly, and Backup of Bactria is also not good.
    So i request you to please solve my problem as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Regard.
    Ashish Kumar choudhary
    Mobile No.- 9990368253
    E Mail - ca.ashishkc101@gmail.com
    Add.- H.No.-206, Gali No. 24, jha colony, Vipin Garden Extn., Near by Dwarka More Metro, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi 110059.

i purchased Micromax A114 for 2 months ago but now i m facing the problem of hanging.The system hanged agian & again.please help me on this..

Rahul sharma