Thread: Micromax Service Center in Laxmi Nagar - Delhi

yogender_tech is offline Senior Member

Default Micromax Service Center in Laxmi Nagar - Delhi

Micromax Service Center in Laxmi Nagar - Delhi

M/S The Mobile Care (Delhi)

☎ : 011-22521027 / 40507941

New Delhi - 110092

Toll free Number : 1860 5008 286

Micromax A116 Canvas HD Comparision with A110

shubham1 Guest

Angry damage due to improper repairing

my micromax funbook alpha was submitted by me at service centre after picking up back after repair on 25 march 2013 today i used it as i went out for holiday and it was at home now i opened it and then a crack i heard a crack without any high pressure on its screen crack my lcd cracked i took it to a micromax outlet he checked and told there was a screw under the lcd which cracked the lcd now its lcd touchscreen is useless along with the tab now i wanna know who is responsible for it and want it repaired by them as soon as possible

Post phone got hot

mera phone charging point ki jagah pahut hot rahata hai or jalne ki smail ati hai ,

my phone micromex canvas 2
    my number 8285064294
    alernate number 9212911946

Post phone got hot

my name is raghvendra pratap singh
    phone is under varrnti
    my locetion near laxmi nagar new delhi 110092
    my phone micromex canvas 2
    my number 8285064294
    alernate number 9212911946

saleem khan Guest

Default A87

A87 i am purchesing the phone last 4months this phone bettry backup so not good. so in this time i need to a new bettry.but in this time i am search in over all delhi A87 nenja-4 bettry.so this problam is not solve. so plz help.

saleem khan

Thumbs down Not working well

My micromax P360 tablet is not working well.. 4-5 times i went to the service center but i am not satisfied with the service.my tab HANG when i use my tab for browsing ang for playing games..
    I purchase my tab in the month of april-2013.

Service of micromax center is not good. I am not satisfied.

sarvesh_movers@yahoo.com Guest

Default Complaint Regarding SERVICES

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

This is to bring to your kind notice that I (G.P Garg) had deposited my Mobile (Model - Micromax x335 / Handset Color - White) for repair on 11th May, 2013.

I was being informed that on account of some major technical fault, my handset needs to be submitted so that the same could be repaired by the MICROMAX CENTRE (With Job sheet No.: N030666-0513-3698527). Also, it was promised to get the fault rectified within a time frame of 2 days (i.e., 13th May, 2013).

But, today we are standing on 27th May, 2013 and even after numerous follow-ups your service centre people are providing only various dates and no solution & neither my corrected handset.

Please let me know the exact time frame a reputed organization like MICROMAX would require to sort out its customer's problems. You are requested to do the needful in the next 2-3 days in the absence of which I shall be forced to take this matter to the CONSUMER FORUM.

Looking forward to your response.

G.P Garg
    (09350530235)

Ashim Mondal Guest

Default Very Poor Service Quality

Dear sir/Mam,
    I want to say you that I bought a Micromax A30 smart Phone. It will be automatically switched off before one month. When I saw to your service center they said it is a software problem & thay also said it will be repaire within 10 days. but i got it after 1 month & few days with very Poor Condition & A new Problem.
    Sticker behind battery was totally plugged & the new problem is Display & touch.

After that i am Submitting again this phone on 15/05/13 for Display Problem but today is 3/06/2013 I am not got my phone or any call from your side.

My Request no. is :- N030666-0413-3326264.
    My name is :- Ashim Mondal
    My Contact no :- 8802857272

So, Please kindly repair my phone ASAP if possible otherwise give me a new phone.

Best Regards
    Ashim Mondal

Default canvas 2 conference call

How to make call conferencing in canvas 2??
    plz help

09818537246 Guest

Default micromax a87

actualy the problem is, after receiving calls i cant listen the speaker nd i have to use earphone. I think that earphone plug has got damaged bec. after exterting the plug, earphone plug sign iz always seen in my phone.. how can I solve this problem??

Default erro 495 on A88 musicphone

It's only 3 week tht i have purchased A88.now on downloading anythng an error 495 is occurring. I have already tried to sort out the problm by deleting the chache of google play store &restarted my phn.bt still not solved.

sumit kaushik Guest

Default micromax bolt a27

sir my phone hang

sandy-p Guest

Default bad service

Hi... I had purchased canvas HD on 3 june... Since then i v been facing hanging problem in my mobile..
    I hv updated the software thrice in 1 months..
    When i asked the service executive if it will hang again then what i hv to do..He said sir u hv to come...
    In this mobile i m facing hanging problem in every 10 min...

IF YOU GUYS REALLY HAVE CAPABILITY TO RESOLVE MY PROBLEM THEN CALL ME...OTHERWISE STOP LAUNCHING NEW MOBILES..

sandy-canadian Guest

Default very poor service by micromax

Hi.. I purchased canvas HD on 3rd june since then i hv been facing hanging problem in my mobile. I went to the service centre... first of all i want to say they were "very RUDE" as if i had taken something frm them .. They just updated the software . and this was repeated thrice .. And nw i dn't hv much time to visit there every week..
    At this time i was really pissed off with this mobile it's service and it's hanging problem in every 10 min.

IF IT'S REALLY a BRANDED COMPANY THEN YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW HOW TO RESOLVE THE CUSTOMER'S PROBLEMS AND HOW TO TREAT THEM.....

IF YOU REALLY HAVE CAPABILITY TO RESOLVE MY PROBLEM THEN CONTACT ME AT THIS NO. 9718300502(Sandeep kumar)

OTHERWISE PLEASE DISCONTINUE YOUR PRODUCTION AND SERVICES...

pawan thapa Guest

Default mobil falt

My mobils blootuth & wifi is not working

1. Motorola Service Center in Laxmi Nagar