Thread: Micromax Service Center in Rohini - Delhi

New Delhi - 110085

Toll free Number : 1860 5008 286

AjayGoyal Guest

Thumbs down MicroMax Mobile Q5C

I have given my micromax Q5C mobile phone for repair, under warranty to service centre Siya Electronics Sector - 8, Rohini, Delhi - 110085 on 17th November 2012, but till date i haven’t received any reply. Also when I contact to service centre they always told to me you will come again tomarrow.
    My Jobsheet Request No. is N030682 – 1112 – 2239780. Please let me know when can i get phone back.

Angry

I have given my funbook at rohini a month ago.Everytime I call there is only one reply come tomorrow.very poor service(bekar)

Ankit Priyarup Guest

Cool Funbook P360

I want to give my Funbook P360 for service but i want know if the service centre (sec-8,rohini) is open on monday ??

manukumar Guest

Default Only Name Big But See Real How service ?

Very expencive and slow.....i buy my tab only 6500 it's in Garenty.... But they say you have. 2100 charge....

mejar Guest

Default micromax A27

Incoming call not coming,and security code don't lock.

Default Complaint against Misbehave and not repair my micromax mobile

Dear sir/madam,

I visited many times Micromax service center in rohini sec-8 but Service center peoples are not repairing my Micromax Q1C mobile. Some of time they returned my mobile without repair. This time when I visited service center, they misbehaved with me and clearly said that we are not repairing your mobile. There are some people named Deepak and Pawan who said that visit another service center, we are not repairing your mobile. They do not have manner how to talk customer.

I am facing many problems in my mobile and very disappointed with service of micromax service center. Please take the necessary action against this complaint.

Poonam Gautam
    MicroMax Mobile Q1C

Angry Complaint against Misbehave and not repair my micromax mobile

Dear sir/madam,

Poonam Gautam
    MicroMax Mobile Q1C

Default Complaint & Application about Micromax P362 Tablet

Dear,

I bought a Micromax P362 Tablet which is not working properly. There is some pattern mistake and about the battery not working properly. When i bought this product, There mention it's battery, once get fully charged we use this product around 4 hours as standard using according products features but its not working according products features and specifications on Internet surfing. The battery totally discharged using Micromax P362 around 1 and Half hour when fully charged. It's never matched as par products.

Although The Pattern mistake, I am not able to use my Micromax P362 dew to Pattern mistake, My younger brother trying to open it but some wrong pattern the product has locked and not working.

I tried many times to contact and spoke with Micromax customer care Numbers but they never pick the call and some times disconnected. what i do at this moment. The Customer Care Number as Belows..

1. Micromax Customer care- 18605008286
    2. Micromax Service Center- 011-49790000
    3. Micromax Service Center- 011- 44770000
    4. Micromax Service Center- 9716293847

I don't know its a Micromax Services or what..

Do need full the same.

Thanks & Regards..

Hemant Kumar Parashar [HR Professional]
    hemantparashar86@gmail.com
    Mob- +91-9718385275

Angry no responde my service center

i am calling since maring and coming user busy but when there it is ringung they did not wake up my call i call about 30 times in one day and they are not responding .
    i have to know that mobile get repair or not but they are not awaking up the call .so please tell about my phone as fast as possible

Thumbs up wHY PURCHASED MICROMAX

yOU FOOL WHO SUGGESTED YOU TO BUY MICROMAX A FULLY OWNED CHINESE BRAND. IF YOU ARE EXPECTING LIFE OR EXCELLENT SERICE THEN NO ONE BIGGER FOOL THAN YOU USERS. FOR SAVING SOME MONEY YOU GO TO MICROMAX AND PAY MORE THAN THE SAVING.

AVOID BUYING MICROMAX.

Hopeless Mobil e390

Sakshi Garg Guest

Angry Problem from starting when bought and default in phone even after the service.

I bought MICROMAX CANVAS DOODLE A111 [imei number-911307200266382] on 12 june 2013 from vikas plaza , community center , sector-8 , rohine delhi-110085 . My phone started getting problem from the same day. many a times at that time when i run any application it stops working itself and after 4 months of use its battery got swallowed and i gave my phone on 6 june to change battery but they took 2 days to change a single battery and when i received the phone i found the camera glass was broken and they argued a lot but then they realised their mistake and then they where ready to change but micromax is micromax they again took a long time to replace that glass and did another mistake they changed the body of my phone with some other broken and dirty body but again after a long argument they returned our body and they took around a week to change that and i finally received my phone on 27 november 2013 but next day i saw that the phone started hanging a lot , the touch of my phone was also not working properly and then i saw that the touch panel of my phone totally came out and was hanging through a wire.

Now i am totally mess up with this phone this is the worst phone i had ever seen in my life. i bought this phone for 12500 bugs and now its cost has fallen to 9500 bugs. Now i would never ever thin to buy phones by MICROMAX . But now i want that my phone should be repaired properly or take this phone back and return my money by putting depriciation on it cut money according to that or otherwise i would take more serious action against it.

I hope you would take care of my words and solve my problem as soon as possible.My contact number is 9310779383 , for any other info please call.

THANK YOU.

furkan mir Guest

Default mobile screen iz not working

My mobile name iz canvas turbo model no A250 my phone iz fresh my screen iz not working wat we have to do rite now hive me the advice

sumit varshney Guest

Default my phone front camera is not working

two weak ago my phone front camera not work new phone is defected service center is not a good work plz my phone replace othewise my phone is change new phone is alloted

1. Micromax Service Center in Pitampura - Delhi