Thread: Motorola Service Center in Chandigarh

Sco 189‐190, Sec‐34A,
    Chandigarh

Toll free Number : 1800 3000 4343

Anuj Athawal Guest

Unhappy Sec 32 NIIT Chnadigrah is not providing my provisional certificate.

I have completed my B.sc(IT) from NIIT institute sec 32 chandigrah. I joined NIIT to take diploma of Software Engineering then teacher suggested me to take degree of B.Sc(IT) and said to me you can take that degree over here. I asked my teacher what is the benefit? if I take the B.Sc(IT) degree from here. They told me you can get direct admission in 3 semester of B.Sc(IT) . Actually they tied-up with Kuvempu University of Karnataka. NIIT provide their distance education programs. As per my NIIT teachers suggestion then I enrolled for the B.Sc(IT) program from NIIT. After completion my B.Sc(IT). They only provided my marksheet but they didn't provide my provisional certificate. I asked them too many time when will you provide my certificate some time they told me,"we'll give your certificate within one month,15 day etc. Now my problem is. I have already spent more then one year in this worthless conversation via mail and some time face to face with center head. Now a days Mr.Jeetendra Brar NIIT center head is saying to me. "Dost hum kuch nahi kar saktye"(We can do anything). You should talk to Kuvempu University about your provisional certificate. My problem is. I have submitted my B.Sc(IT) fee in NIIT center and given all exams of B.Sc(IT) in NIIT center. NIIT is providing us programs of Kuvempu University here. How can I talk to them even I don't have any number of university. They are mentally harassing me.I have already requested them. Please provide my provisional certificate as soon as because without that certificate I can't continue my further study.
    I'm totally helpless. Please help me to solve this terrible problem.

Sudeep Jha Guest

Thumbs down HTC said it believed "Nokia has exaggerated the scope of its patent in order to extract unwarranted

HTC said it believed "Nokia has exaggerated the scope of its patent in order to extract unwarranted licensing royalties from Android handset manufacturers", adding: "We are gratified that the court apparently shares HTC's view."

One of the complaints from Nokia alleged that HTC infringed a part of its patent on "a method for using services offered by a telecommunications network, a telecommunications system, and a terminal for it", HTC said, in a case reportedly involving distribution of the Google Play app store.

In a separate judgment the court rejected Nokia's complaint that claimed HTC infringed a patent for lightening and dimming the smartphone display.

Technology giants have taken to routinely pounding one another with patent lawsuits. Apple has accused HTC and other smartphone makers using Google's Android mobile operating system of infringing on Apple-held patents.

HTC and Apple were locked in more than 20 cases worldwide until they reached a global settlement late last year to end all outstanding litigation between them.

1. Sony Service Center in Chandigarh