Thread: Sony Service Center in Lucknow

Lucknow-226006, Uttar Pradesh

Sony Customer Care

Toll Free Number :

1800-103-7799 (Toll Free).
    All 7 days (9 AM to 7:30 PM)

Aditya Infosolutions

Lucknow-226001, Uttar Pradesh

Sony Customer Care

Toll Free Number :

1800-103-7799 (Toll Free).
    All 7 days (9 AM to 7:30 PM)

shrish Guest

Default Regarding Sony Mobile WT13i

Dear Sir/Mam,
    We were purchase the mobile this year in feb....but suddenly facing problem in my Charger.
    i am trying to Service Center but not given positive response.... so i want to hep us while we would keep faith in long time on the sony....

Shrish MIshra

Thumbs down SONY Xperia Tipa 21i2

We have purchased one Mobile phone make SONY Xperia Tipo 21i2 (DUEL SIM) vide batch no-353811051480500 from RAJ DIGI WORLD on daate.03.01.2012.

but after 2 days he is not working & it is not switching ON.

I want to replace with new one & i don't want to repaire.

I am very dispointed from SONY Xperia Tipo 21i2.

Thanks & regards,

Rajneesh Kumar
    +9109839182339
    +9108009427000

rtripathi40@gmail.com Guest

Default Having web cam problem

I Raghvendra Tripathi have to tell you that once i formated my laptop so i think that ,i have lost my webcam software so, please tell me how i can rrepair my laptop?

abhay singh Guest

Default tv break down

respected sir my sony tv is not working plz do the needful

Default Service Center Address require in Lucknow

Dear Sir/Maim,
    My name is jitendra kumar Prajapati, I have sony ericsson xperia x 01 but it couldn't start.
    so Please tell me address of service center in lucknow.

Thank's & Regard
    jitendra kumar

Default net related problem

Dear sir/madam,
    I am using soni Xperia neol model......I am facing net related problem whenever I leave my home location.
    All network will b present, and I can talk freely but I can't use net whenever I'll away from my home location abt 50 km.
    Please provide me effective solution.
    Thanks n regard's,
    Mohd shadab

Default Problem In Xperia Neo V MT11i

Very bad experience
    I have one Xperia MT11i
    After 6 month From the date when i have purchase this , this set is started to getting overheating. I contact sony service center and they had changed the battery and told me that the problem will be resolved. But again the same problem occurring in the set and they asked for service charges saying that there is some software related problem and taken service charges for that, but the problem yet not resolved.
    Now today they are saying that the problem is in motherboard and you have to pay Rs. 8000/- for that.
    It is not convincing that if the problem was in motherboard than why they don't change when the set was in warranty period.
    Now why should i pay Rs. 8000.00 for the repair.

Please help !

Manoj Kumar Singh
    Lucknow
    +919918351222

Default facing battery prblm.

Hello sir/mam. I have purchased sony xperia tipo ST21Mob Online frm the mobile store in april this year. I hav nt used dis mob too much yet even I make all calls frm my old phn. I just use net frm dis mob and dat also hardly 2 hr in a day. And nw my mob gets dischrg soon. Its battery backup is very bad nw. Please tell me hw can iI get overcome frm dis. Plz give ur positive response so dat iI keep trust on dis brand for longer time.

arun gupta Guest

Default arun gupta

My phone sony xperia c 1604 battery problem

Speaker problemin xperia u

Angry Regarding Service And product

I have bought my Sony laptop in March from that day itís not working properly when I call customer care they always advices me something. restore or this of things but at last month I call them and told them now itís too much pls sent the engineer visit to my home after 2 weeks engineer visited he told that your hard disk is not working thatís why it always happen and he tried to open the laptop then One silver lining started coming on my system he told its normal we will change it. he told me to save my data from the system then call him, and he will come and collect it, but from that day I am calling him but no response from his side then I call customer care they always tell that they will come tomorrow definitely but till now no resolution my complain no is 15641584 assigned to aditya info solution Lucknow but I always call them but no response.

Claim No
    We have received your Email and your request has been logged as : 15901805.
    We have received your Email and your request has been logged as : 15901808.

Pls help me out such brand as Sony is doing such type of thing itís not good for them making their name in bad records.

Ashish Tripathi

HR Outsourcing & Services
    ACS, A Xerox Company
    +91 9999607311
    Ashishtripathi2005@gmail.com
    Ashish.tripathi@xerox.com

Jha Guest

Default Sir

My name is Ritesh and I bought sony xperia E from Maharastra in previous month, sir from today my cell vibration is not working. So pls help me immediately.

Default Sony Xperia mobile problems

Dear Sir,I have Sony Xperia -c mobile on 9-10-13.bit from that time to till now no of problems I have faced.like Mobil heeting,hang and now ear phone is not accepting.so sir I want to know.why thied all problem comming.

Default regarding information on warranty on new mobile bought around 4 months earlier

I have bought sony experia l around 4 months earlier nd I wanted to knw that what iz the warranty period on earphone given by it....
    So pls response on ths mail at ur earliest

1. Apple Service Center in Lucknow