Thread: Sony Service Center in Jaipur

Rajasthan

Sony Customer Care

Toll Free Number :

1800-103-7799 (Toll Free).
    All 7 days (9 AM to 7:30 PM)

Best Techno Solution

Rajasthan

Sony Customer Care

Toll Free Number :

1800-103-7799 (Toll Free).
    All 7 days (9 AM to 7:30 PM)
    Last edited by yogender_tech; 05-22-2012 at 05:55 PM.

Unhappy mobile phone problem

i have sony ericcson phone model "w705".since a week its upper keypad is not working properly i m unable to call or to c my call logs or even cant open menu.wt to do?

Default camera

for camera change price in jaipur, so pls give me details

Rahul kumawat Guest

Angry mobile problum

i have a big problum.my mobile has a problum like it's touch not working so plz tell me what should i do?

Default sony experia tippo

I have sony experia tippo its key n touch nt work properly........what can i do..

I rd sharma my contact no. 9783398702 bought a led 42" tv model no. W650a from jumbo electronics triton mall , jhotwara jaipur on 20 jun 13 n requested for installation . I was very happy to see the prompt service by sony bt the engineer who came for installation offered hdmi cable for rs. 950 saying u wil get this outside for rs.2500, so i refused as i didn't required now, then he offered bandridge multi screen cleaner vsc 170 , 100ml for rs.749 and blindly without any bargaining i paid the amount as i have faith in sony , also they hv nt given the bill for d product, but my faith shattered when i checked the price for the cleaner online, it was merely rs.349 . Sir my request is that please take action against engineers who are spoiling the image of such a reputed brand n if possible the excess amount may b refunded back to me. Thanku luking for expetious action pls.

Default Complaint against service engineers

I rd sharma bought a led 42" tv model no. W650a from jumbo electronics triton mall , jhotwara on 20 jun 13 n requested for installation . I was very happy to see the prompt service by sony bt the engineer who came for installation offered hdmi cable for rs. 950 saying u wil get this outside for rs.2500, so i refused as i didn't required now, then he offered bandridge multi screen cleaner vsc 170 , 100ml for rs.749 and blindly without any bargainin i paid the amount as i have faith in sony , also they hv nt given the bill for d product, but my faith shattered when i checked the price for the cleaner online, it was merely rs.349 . Sir my request is that please take action against engineers who are spoiling the image of such a reputed brand n if possible the excess amount may b refunded back to me. Thanku luking for expetious action pls.

hmhdhdjnsn Guest

Default screen breaks

I hve Sony xperia neo l it's touch has gone break so I want to know dat it cost me how much to repair it.

javed shekh Guest

Default complain of sony customer care

sir i have sony vaio model no SVE15123cn,after some day i fatch a problem in my laptope such as-touch pad driver problem-pointer freeze at one point & speed is very slow.i complain in sony customer care,they said that sony engineer come to your address and solve the problem.but 15 day passes,no one engineer come,i fatch very problem in laptope.my complaint id-15778559

sony provide very wrost service,dont by sony laptope.

Vishnu singh Rajput Adv. Guest

Default update

update nd tach not properly work

hitesh1651@gmail.com Guest

Default xperia m dual

I bought xperia m dual 5 days back, it hangs several times a day. kindly arrange to change my ph.

vickylaxkar2010@gmail.com Guest

Angry i have no solution of my mobile problems ...

hi my name is vikas laxkar & i have a sony xperia tipo dual sim phone i purchased this 4 nov 2012 ... i have many problem with my mobile since purchased. i would visit service center 10 or more time but i am not got proper solution for my mobile problems & service center executive not provide a proper solution.. my phone warranty going of in this nov. what i do now please help me....

Ranglal Guest

Default loud speekar problem

My sony ericton mobile loud speekar is not warking properly

Omprakash prjapati Guest

Default xpria e dual my phone over heat&hanging problem

My mobile my Xperia e dual this phone over heat&hanging problem, so pls short out problem,one time to giving the sony autrise services center uttrakhand but no action
    Omprakash

dharmendra panwar Guest

Default network ic

I have a sony Ericsson w705.it is not take network so i am very sad about it problem. please tell me solution of my mobile. thank you

1. Nokia Service Center in Jaipur