Thread: Sony Service Center in Ludhiana

Ludhiana, Punjab

Sony Customer Care

Toll Free Number :

1800-103-7799 (Toll Free).
    All 7 days (9 AM to 7:30 PM)

Unhappy phone problem

Hello sir g plz tell me My phone is sony xperia s. It's problem is ph speacker. Plz tell me I come tomorrow

manmeet singh Guest

Default bluetooth in xperia x 10

my bluetooth does not work in xperia x 10 when the file was transfer sending failed after just a second please do something

Default Complaint

I am anju from ludhiana..................I m using sony ericssion xperia KCC 081028-1.....I want to change display and bettery plz tell me charges....how many days u ll get for repair .

9216702561.plz call me

kanwal Guest

Hi dis is kanwal...i m using song xperia j.....its charger is not working, phone gets heated up...n gets hanged up very often...kindly guide me wat to do...

Sony India is offline Senior Member
    May 2010

"Dear Kanwal,

Regret the inconvenience caused. We would like to check upon your concerns. Please share your complaint no. with us here. Also share your contact no. and email id with us here.

For further communication on this concern you can reach us at our direct official toll-free no. at 1800-103-7799 or write to us at sonyindia.care@ap.sony.com

Sony India Team"

hap-ee singh Guest

Default xperia s lt 26 i

Do u hv usb cap of this phn

inder toor Guest

Default sim or network problem

sir I buy new phn Sony Xperia m nd I have a problem.. it's network is gone after some tym nd when I switch off than again network come.. i don't know it is phns prblm or network.. plz give me answer.. Thanku.

Hi l am rimipi from Ludhiana. My Sony Xperia C screen light does not switch on when it is removed from ear.I m not able to judge wheather call is ended or not.please tell me if there is problem in sensor or anything else.

raviverma03sept@yahoo.com Guest

Default cemra +battery problem

Hi I m ravi i buy a Sony xperia m dous. My problem is mob is working not well. So tell about some thing. Contact. No 9646273741 email. Raviverma03sept@yahoo .com. .please tell me

Default sony experia

Hii. This is rupali from ludhiana. I have problem in sony xperia ph speaker plz tell me how day u.get for repair. My ph is in granty nd where is u r servious center in ludhiana

Karan sethi Guest

Default Flashlight

hello sir my cell is m dual.Its flashlight not work. Tell me kya karu

Last Post: 09-22-2014, 04:00 PM