Thread: Sony Service Center in Surat

Gujarat

Sony Customer Care

Toll Free Number :

1800-103-7799 (Toll Free).
    All 7 days (9 AM to 7:30 PM)

Question personal problem

I hav purchased sony vio before month and i wanna use internet ex. 8.its will not helping me in opereting system window 7 so plz try to give me suggestion for solving these metter soon as possible

Thanking you..
    sandeep(9913894915)

Default sony dvd player repair

dvd player not working. it is giving an error message

Default pendrive

I hav purchased sony pendrive before month and i wanna use pc .its will not working in any pc and in the pendrivr sortcut virus and i will try delete short cut virus but dont remove this virus plz try to give me suggestion for solving these metter soon as possible my num is 9558205115

Default Connection of DVD player.

I don't. Have idea for the connection of DVD player with tv. If possible send a person who guide me. So I use my DVD player.

UnregisteredParth Guest

Default sony dVd player

i have to give D.D. To sony which name & which place 's d.d. I should make?

Default Xperia ion

beck side cemara is folt
    heng problems
    formet

Default cd driver

my cd driver is not working.so i have gave my laptop in sony servise center in surat.That servise center name is rainbow service.i have given my laptop for 10 days, after 10 also they have not made my laptop.For that reason i have been complaint.

pintu laxkar Guest

Default watch charger cable

Me 1 month se paresan hu muje watch ki charge cable nahi mil rahi h. Me costumer care me ja ja ke peresan ho gaya koi jabab nahi de rahe b pls pls
    9374890327 pintu surat

darshitmarwala@gmail.com Guest

Default pendrive

i will buy a sony pendrive 1 year ago but the pendrive is not working so what i should do iwill buy pendrive in IT EXPO insurat i did know service please give a name and adddress of sony service centre

Default problem in xperia sp

Sir ... My Sony xperia sp giving for only display cleaning Sony care can change my display and touch and my displa y not working properly I will go 4 to 5 time in care he told that care can change yr display and touch ..plz.. Do something Sony care centre in Surat it name is rainbow service centre ghod road Surat....

Default Chandresh

My tv gets on and off several times n after it gets hot display comes in. Only red light comes n thereafter green come and again red and then green it goes on like this in it'll it gets hot. After that it works properly. So to inform that there us starting problem from few dats say what to do. .

1. Apple Service Center in Surat