Thread: Sony Service Center in Laxmi Nagar - Delhi

Toll free Number : 1800-3000-2800

atulmandhotra is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2012

Default xperia tipo

my new xperia tipo has touch problem and doesn't show memory card

Default Delay in repair

i had given my mobile model no: SK17I for repair. The same was given 10 days before. I was told the same will be reapired in 6-7 days. Till date i have not received any call from you people. I called at ur desk and i as told that i'll be informed soon. No call has been received yet. Please update.

Default complaint against Sony Ericsson xperia x-10 mini pro

Dear sir/madam

Reference: complaint against sony ericsson xperia x-10 mini pro, jack been repaired twice and still creating problems.
    I am writing this with regard to the above complaint. I purchased the above mentioned model from Noida, on 1st december ‘ 2011. My first problem occurred in just a 2-3 months after the purchase,the set was not charging, and so I gave my mobile to Sony Service Center in Laxmi Nagar - Delhi Immortal Services, they took a month to repair it(which is just too much) . After that again after 2-3 months the same problem occurred and so again I gave it for repairing to the same service centre, and when my set came back, the set wasn’t in its correct/orignal shape.
    And now in september’12 the same problem occurred for the 3rd time and when we gave it for repairing, the person concerned said that it cannot be repaired as it has already been repaired by some 3rd company(which is NOT true), and that the warranty ends because of this .
    This is very disgraceful on the part of the company and plus very shameful that in 1year the model had so many problems. So, I would like you to find a permanent solution to this or otherwise please get my set replacad by another one.

I would likeyou to take actions accordingly and would request you to have a service centre in noida (where sets could be repaired) .I know you have a service centre here, but the set has to be submitted in delhi and not in noida. Please decide and confirm your actions within the next 14 days or alternatively send me a letter of deadlock. If I do not hear from you within this timeframe I will refer this dispute to (Otelo/Cisas) with no further reference to you.

Yours sincerely
    Arushi Painuly

Default After i and half month handset is not repaird from service center

I have a handset of WT19I. The touch of this mobile has been broken. I went to service center and submit the handset on 19 OCT 2012. They told that time required for the repair will be 7-10 days. Today is 05 DEC 2012 and the time difference is near about 1 and half month. But my handset has not repair yet and when ever i call service center they told me part has not available also when i call to Customer care they always said we have status of pending for part. Now i am tired to call service center and customer care. In fact many time customer care and service center statement has different and they contradict to each other statement.

My ticket no is=12101901187

Job no=W112101901187

Due to unavailable of my handset i am facing to many problem. Can any one come with solution?

vishu rana Guest

Post my sim was not working for few months, due to mobile fell down in water, vodofone co. closed the s

i want to say that my vodofone no. 9873731761 ,they has been stopped the network, of my sim due to sim was not in working condtion for few months, the its reason was my mobiles fell down in the water, the mobile has been out of order. i was finding for new mobile, its take some month for perchaging the new mobile. so pl solved by problems they not start my sim no. 9873731761.
    thanking you

Angry camera problem after recieving from service center

Sir, I went to immortal service center providing service for sony. I have sony xperia tipo and having issue in display and i submit my mobile. They change it,on that day i was using camera but .
    camera got blurred,then again i went to service center they said its ur fault..ur rear cover have scratches and i said before submitting my camera is running good..and i am not satisfied with their
    work and they are not giving response to my query. They said rear cover will be replace out of warranty. Please take action against them

By Parag Parashar Mob.- 9971657481

nitendra54@gmail.com Guest

Default sony mobile repair

2 ferbery 2013 i purchage a sony expirya j some piroblams esu so pls solve my air pone speekar piroblams tellme mi solution aboatught th

Default Memory card is not recognising in my phone

HELLO,
    I HAVE SONY ERICSSON W8 MOBILE. WHEN I HAVE INSERTED SD CARD ON MY PHONE IT IS NOT RECOGNISING SD CARD. MY PHONE'S WARRANTY PERIOD HAS BEEN COMPLETED WHAT CAN I DO. PLEASE SUGGEST ME.MY EMAIL ID ID ghimire99.pg@gmail.com.

Unhappy Xperia Miro

viber is not working its damage within 5 months..

Default memory card not working

Sir metal memory card work nahi kar raha hai ye kaise work karega mera phone Sony. Xperia. M hai kuch bhi download karo phone me jata hai memory card me kaise jaega please contact my no.9711838065

Angry

My xperia m is not working

Sony India is offline Senior Member
    May 2010

Regret the inconvenience caused. We would like to check upon your concerns. Please share your complaint no. with us here. Also share your contact no. and email id with us here.

For further communication on this concern you can reach us at our direct official toll-free no. at 1800-3000-2800 or write to us at sonyindia.care@ap.sony.com

Sony India Team

Default sony xperia c

dear sir/mam
    this is manish.i hv sony xperia c in phone hv problem in a day the mobile dnt show the data like no album no music no video when i unmount the sd card and again mount the card then show the everything otherwise when i switchoff the phone. will u pls tell what is the solustion this problem.i will hv to come your center or what is the time will take .

unregistered Guest

Default 3rd Class service

I had given my phn for repair nd those ppl dnt give my phn accessories back how irresponsible they are....

1. Sony Service Center in Lajpat Nagar - Delhi