Thread: complaint against micromax ltd

Default complaint against micromax ltd

SIR,
    I WANT TO REGISTRE MY COMPLAINT AGAINST MICROMAX LTD for cheatig the customer to sell bogus phone, i have purchase a phone of micromax ltd model no. Q 7 on dated 11/7/10
    from the month of jan. 2011 to till today my phone has not worked even a single day
    i cannot explain the very much poor service of micromax company and i have visited 10 times to the micromax service point M 5/104GUPTA PLAZA M BLOCK VIKAS PURI NEW DELHI - 110018
    but they have not heart about me even they have showed misbahave with me and they have shown physically power against me and my brother even i have called police on dated 09/04/2011 there because of misbehave and my appeal is not heard and the service point misbaheved and push us to out of the service point.
    i have given a lot of request to rectify my phone but they have not done it and not make any job sheet i m the employee in metro i have to take off from my dearptment for the service centre but the monopoly is in hands they do not listen the problem of custoemr

i request u to register my complaint against the micromax service centre for replacing my phone because they have damaged my plhoe intenitonlly

i m not able to use my phone it is totally out of order amd i m very much disapointed with the rudely behaviour of customer care (spl. Branch Manager :Mr. Sandeep who says that he is real owner of service care and he says that he is not respoinsible for any micromax phoe )

i have handled my phone to the customer care more than 10 times but they have not repaired and replace even they have damaged my phone intentionally

DELHI - 110041

Default Complaint against micromax

DELHI - 11004

Default Complaint against the poor service of micromax ltd

DELHI - 11004

surajmate is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Mobile Handset Is not Returning Servise Center From 3 Months

Dear.All,

My Self Suraj m.Mate i submit my mobile Micromax Q5 for reparing on dated02/05/2011 in Bhandara Micromax Servise Center that is-S.S.S.ENTERPRISES JOB CARD NO.529783 mobile IMEI NO.91oo40055830140,910040056335149 But Till Date I have not Recived my Handset And Service Provider Treet me Arogently and say you go to consumer Court. Then What did i do? Sugest me & Solve My Complaint as soon as possible.

Suraj Mate

surajmate is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Mobile Handset Is not Returning Servise Center From 3 Months

Dear.All,<br><br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;My Self Suraj m.Mate i submit my mobile Micromax Q5 for reparing on dated02/05/2011 in Bhandara Micromax Servise Center that is-S.S.S.ENTERPRISES JOB CARD NO.529783 mobile IMEI NO.91oo40055830140,910040056335149 But Till Date I have not Recived my Handset And Service Provider Treet me Arogently and say you go to consumer Court. Then What did i do? Sugest me &amp; Solve My Complaint as soon as possible.<br><br><br>Regards<br><br><br>Suraj Mate

Anilthapliyal1982 is offline Junior Member

Angry Shut- down Micromax mobile company.

My Micromax complain number - MMX2308113880
    Job sheet number- W030408-0811-138133
    Request number- R1108FMH0192701

My name is Anil Thapliyal and This is to bring to the consumer court "again" a notice, as other people have done before against the Warranty service and customer care delivered by MICROMAX mobile company.

Bought this Micromax W900 phone and warranty starts from 04/01/2011. I had given my cell phone for a repair to the mira road office of micromax (M/S PRISHAN MOBILE SHOPEE- C.S.T NO/ TIN NO.: NA) months ago because my phone used to Hang- A no BOOT issue as in Computer. People who had given their repair also were warning me about the service they offer. I don't have to tell the whole story, cause before lodging this complain I went through all the other complaints of foolish people like me who opted for MICROMAX. (I would also advice Actor Akshay Kumar the brand promoter of Micromax and my favorites actor too, to stop promoting such china phones.)

About the customer care service, they were pathetic- I hope I don't have to tell you'll the whole story. I called them to check the status. 3 weeks ago they informed me that I will receive my phone on 20th Sep 2011. Today I call them and they said I will get my phone on 30th Sep 2011. I trust this service and so asked them to give my phone back as I had to leave India but the customer care replies that I will get the phone after repair and there are no facilities to stop the service- dumb service. I GUESS I WILL GET THIS PHONE ON 10TH OCTOBER 20??...

Now let me see what Consumer court will do about it. This will be my last hope on Indian Law. (The reason I am telling this is because I had issues with my passport renewal also,LOL.)

tusharisthebest is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Default yet i have not get my handfree return.....

dear sir i am mr. tushar prabhu, i have submitted my handsfree on 14 sep. in micromax service center which is at charai in thane, and they told me that within a 3 weeks they will replace it and will give me new handsfree, now its more than 3 weeks yet they have not return it to me,yesterday when i went there they told me"we can't say anything when your handsfree will come",what this mean???? don't we have value for our money and time..... so i request you to take strict action against micromax..................thank q..

zabir ali Guest

Default complain against service center of lajpat nagar

requested sir,
    please read complain bcz wht ever that service center employees were doing with costumer it is wrong and bcz of them micromax is lossing there goodwill.
    sir one month back i have submited my mobile Q5 which i have perchased two months before in my phone i m having a problem of track ball and earphone jack so i submitted there bt when i got my phone it is totally changed only the body of my mobile is there bt inside parts have been changed by older version of Q5 bt now also i m facing the pr

mohd.sadique is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Angry yet i have not get my Mobile return.....

i am mr. mohd sadique, i have submitted my mobile Micro max X505 (Job sheet No N030650-0911-217401) on 17 sep. in micromax service center which is at Lajpat Nagar in Delhi(Technocare), and they told me that within a 2 weeks they will replace it and will give me new/Replacement, now its more than 5 weeks yet they have not return it to me,yesterday when i went there they told me"we can't say anything when your mobile will come",what this mean???? don't we have value for our money and time..... so i request you to take strict action against micro-max..................

Mohd Sadique

Digambar Chavan Guest

Default Q5C - Poor Quality Product

I had purchased Q5C Handset in Dec 2010. It was working fine for next 5 months after which it showed signs of it Quality. Phone started geeting hang repeteadly. Then it got shut down after it is started in 1/2 hr time. Then it didn't recognised the SIM and use to get hang repeteadly. Service centres are very less. One in chembur was closed for rennovation. I stay in Chembur and next nearest service centre was at Bhandup. So the same was submitted in Bhandup Service Centre where they told it has got issue with mother board which needs to be replaced and will have to be send to Delhi off which will take another 2months. After 1 1/2 months when there was no reply from them on one fine day visited the office and collected the handset which they said was OK. I had no SIM with me to check at that point of time.
    Comming back home was shocked to find the issue still existed. Till then it is now 6month and due to fault in mother board the battery was also damaged which is now not replacable as it is only for 6month warranty. Now contacted to Chembur service centre and tried to submit the handset for smae problem. They showed me that job taken by Bhandup service centre is still open and they have not closed the same in system. Hence he could not take the handset nor issue the new jobsheet. Now he has asked me to visit again the Bhandup centre.

I am worried that in thisprocess as it is not possible to visit centres on weekdays due to office the handset may cross 12month time and then we may get the reply that the complete handset is now out of warranty.

Would any one look into the same and see that such LOW QUALITY products are not sold in market beacuse it is such a hard earned money of Rs. 4500/- which is used to pruchase this handset and it not working for last more than 5months. Not even one complete year. New battery will cost me another 450/-.

IMEI NO: MEIDA100001554C9C7

Digambar Chavan

chaitanya sharad neve Guest

Default Dear sir,

i am chaitanya sharad neve live in pune, i parches a new micromax x600 handset 10/6/2011,
    but is not work screen touch in a 4moth and not repair of any service senter,
    because understand my request and give me a good service.

yours fahtfully,

Default Complain against service center

I m archana(my contact-9015610388)from Ghaziabad.I purchased micromax Q7 on 3rd july 2011.Few days before my mob's charging jack is damaged.when i went to service center
    located in bajaria in Ghaziabad(UP).the service engineer said to me that you have to pay Rs250 ,Rs100 for the servicing and RS150 for the damaged jack than i submitted my phone in service center.they make me trouble for one week in this duration i went to shop two times and when finally he returned my mob and they told me that now i've to pay Rs450 othrewise he will not give back my phone.So i paid the amount but Plz tell me in waranty period which company asked for the service charges i know physical damage is mine but why should i pay for service charges RS100 and after that why he charged me Rs450????
    yarrr servicing aisi hogi to market me reputation kabhi n milegi....
    In future i'll not refer anyone to purchase the micromax product....

plz reply me sooon.i m worried about my money...

rohitdubey_24 is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Thumbs down micromax usb driver

My name is rohit kumar dubey. my contact no. is 9405872643. i purchased micromax a60 before 6 months. i dont have usb driver. i have called so many times to custopmer care but i didn't get any response. i also mailed to info@micromax.com so many times but no support from there side. i advice the customer pls do not buy any product of micromax. very worst services

abinash.imit@gmail.com Guest

Default Rude behaviour to customer

Dear sir /Madam
    I purchased a Micro max mobile in march 2011.My phone was some problem and i had given to the service center, they told me that it will be solved within 15 days but already 1.5 months had left , there is no solution and also they did not pick up the phone .is this the type of service that you provide.

I have done a guilty to purchase such type of product and also recomend to my members not to purchase micro max product further.

My Job Sheet no-2918657

Abinash Rout

galibali Guest

Default MIrcomax Poor customer care

Dear.All,

My Self Galib Alim. i submited my mobile Micromax Q35 for reparing on dated 08/10/2011 in Bhandara Micromax Servise Center that is-M/s Dhavan Communication,D-901/902,Mangolpuri Delhi 83 JOB CARD NO.N030665-1011-260149 But Till Date I have not Recived my Handset And
    I dont understand who dicide that how it long take to repair the mobile???????

Then What i do now? Sugest me & Solve My Complaint as soon as possible.

Galib Ali