Thread: Idea Nodal Officer

Default Idea Nodal Officer

Name:  Idea.jpg

Idea Nodal Officer Details

In case you are unable to get a satisfactory resolution to the grievance on approaching Idea Customer Care call centre, you may get in touch with Idea Nodal Officers in your circle. These Nodal Officers will ensure resolution of your escalations within 10 days. For any escalation being reported by you, Idea Customer Care will provide you with a unique docket number as a future reference for the same. Information about Idea Nodal Officers given below.

Idea Nodal Officer Andhra Pradesh

Vishal Kumar Gupta
    +91 9093118991
    grievance.wb@idea.adityabirla.com

Vaibhav Vijay Guest

Angry Complaint against Idea (Idea Net Setter)

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am Vaibhav Vijay and i want register complaint against Idea. I purchase Idea net setter from Idea Cellular
    limited, C-105,Phase 7,Ind Area Mohali(Punjab) Show room at Sector 22 ,when i purchase this product they told me that the speed of this Idea net Setter is 256kbps but now i am getting a speed of only 30kbps. I had also contact 100 times to customer care of Idea and also register so many complaint , but they are not responding to my complaints, even they are continuously ignoring my complaints

If you also go at the showroom or call at Idea they also tell you that the speed of Idea net setter is 256 kbps which is not correct at all. Which is totally against the laws.

They are also not refunding my money also. I will definitely register complaint against Idea at Chandigarh consumer court at Plot No.5-B, Madhya Marg, Sector 19 B, Chandigarh if they don't refund my money.I am really fed up with the service of Idea.

Please take some strict action against Idea(Idea net setter). I would be grateful to you.

Best regards
    Vaibhav Vijay

neeraj kumar jangid Guest

Default due to balance deduction

i have the preaid service of idea.
    and my problem is that my balance is deducted continusly from about 2 month
    i called many tine for costomer care but there is no rep for my convinance.
    after it i went for idea office 3 times situtad at tonk road in jaipur.
    but i m not satisfied n my balance is continuously deducted.
    so pls see it and solve this problem as soon as possible.
    the no of complain is 9694325052.
    the alternate no is 9887822313

regarde
    manish kumar jangid

Default Mob No.9812000575

Dear @ Idea,
    I have migrated my Mobile no.9812000575 from postpaid to Prepaid from local idea office @ Panipat(Parwati Telecom) & they have asked me to pay 200 Rs extra than my bill amount which were to be credited in my idea Prepaid number 9812000575 after 1 month but from 14th of nov i have visited & Have words with Mr Anil Goel & Sonam & local idea office & Mr Ashish at 9990555555(extn-9110) but no positive reply till now.& is said that will balance will be credited till evening or morning.

Is this ur Service..???????
    Request u to please Credit my funds ASAP otherwise will complaint in TRAI & Have to seek the way towards Consumer Court...................

Rahul Batra
    +919992010007

pradeep dawne Guest

Default regarding incomming & out going call details

My idea number is 9604113602 .I need my idea call detail time from 1 May 2010 to 30 August. please send to my mail id - kapil.gawi@yahoo.com , all incomming and outgoing telephone number also need sms details & alternate contact no is 8975121752. I have filed request regarding call details but it is not compeleted so contact it on my alternate contact no 8975121752 if my idea no 9604113602 is not rechable . so please do it urgentaly as possible

with Regards,
    Pradeep dawne

Default Complaint for double charge for same service

Dear Team,

I have regular user of idea cellular my details are-

Mobile no 9009258177.
    Name - vikas gupta
    DOB - 02-08-1982

I have double charged for same Mobile investor service from continually 3 month and deduction of charges done dual for monthly and daily services.

I request you to please refund my excess charged amount as i have only used for one service.

Please take matter priority i am not satisfied with the customer care centre also.

Kindlly resolve my issue otherwise matter will be escalated to TRAI & higher authority.

Vikas Gupta

Name - vikas gupta
    DOB - 02-08-1982

Vikas Gupta
    M 9009258177

We tried to call you but the contact could not be established. We wish to inform you that the Mobile Investor daily and Mobile Investor Monthly pack were active for your mobile number and the amount of Rs.2/day and Rs.30/month respectively has been deducted for the same. We also wish to inform you that both the packs have been deactivated now.For further assistance kindly get in touch with our Customer care centre -details updated on Idea website. !DEA - An !dea can change your life....

Regard,

ROHIN GOGIA Guest

Thumbs down Lack of management and quality of service.

I am subscriber of mobile no. 9990309993. I have Authorized my Bank and Idea for Direct Debit of monthly bill from my bank account.

My mobile outgoing is barred and when I called Idea they informed that Bill is not Paid, I called my bank they informed they did not received any bill and that Idea have not sent any bill or no bill pending.

I called Idea back and they said yes there is a problem, I asked Mr. Saifer (Floor Supervisor, hard to believe because the person can not even speak in English.. any ways), who is responsible for taking the money out of bank when the Direct Debit Authorization has already been given by customer.

He said Its us, Idea company responsibility to take the money out from the bank, then I asked him why I am suffering the loss. he said I hope you are satisfied with the information and thank you for calling Idea and disconnected the call.

Worst services so far faced by any telecom company rep.

Idea advertising hard for MNP. I hope they know that they digging there own grave.

Disappointed Customer

Rohin Gogia

Quote Originally Posted by ROHIN GOGIA View Post

Worst services so far faced by any telecom company rep.

Disappointed Customer

Rohin Gogia

We tried to call you but the contact could not be establised. We request you to confirm your alternate contact number for further assistance.You can also get in touch with our Customer care centre -details updated on Idea website. !DEA - An !dea can change your life....

pckundapur@gmail.com Guest

Angry Unlawful deduction

My mobile sub No is 9844897569.You have been debiting Rs25 on 17th of every month towards 'voice chat service' which I never asked for.As advised by your outlet at Karkala I sent messages 'DNS' and DAD' ,but without any action.On 14/01/11 ,your rep promised me that such deductions would be stopped in future.But deduction was done on 17/01/11.

Angry Cant able to change Network from Idea to other (Tocomo)

Hi Sir,

This is Srinivas of Mob num (9848393345) customer of Idea in Andhra Pradesh. I have applied to change my network from Idea to Docomo 15 days back in Vijayawada but it is not happened yet. And i have received an sms stating that it is rejected and i have called to Customer Care and as well as i approached Idea show rooms but that work is not completed and no body is bothering about this issue. I kindly request you to resolve this issue as early as possible.

Thanking you very much,

Thanking you very much,

With regards,

Srinivasa Rao Koka,

9848393345.

We regret for the inconvenience caused. We have taken note of your concern with regard to port out against your mobile number .
    We request you to allow us some time and we will keep you informed about the status at the earliest.

Thumbs down Billing - issue

Dear Sir /madam,

This is in referance to my mobile no. - 9822834792 . Am fed up following up with your people right from your customer care executive to top officers, people dont pick up calls, dont reply to mails. this is the way people work at Idea. pathetic !!

Am using idea since 5-6 years this is the way you treat clients ???????????

Am being charged wrongly in which your people are unable to give justification and telling me that they will revert, Which never happens, its going on since last one month, suddenly my outgoings are barred ..Total harrasment you guys are doing .......

Request you to get into the matter and solve it immediately.

Totally disappointed customer of idea.

Shradha Tiwari

Default Docyument vagar card vechy 6...mara gam ma...

Docyument vagar card vechy 6...mara gam ma...

sonu yadav Guest

Default my number is suspended(9812299981)

sir ji idea company ne mere sath bahut bura kiya hai, mai ek defence person hu or tripura me posted hu jeha per idea ka network nahi hai,is liye mai jab tak weha per hu mai apne idea no(9812299981) ko use nahi kar sakta hu,or aap ke company ne mera no 3 mahine use nahi hone per band kar diya hai,mere us no per mere sare sms alert ke service active hai,jis se mai wo hi no lena cha reha hu,kirpya kar ke muje wo no diya jaye, ye mere majburi hai.......mera contect no hai 8930065005, sonu yadav

1. Reliance Nodal Officer