Page 51 of 108 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Idea Customer Care

Cool Ravi is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2013

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I would like to confirm as i have got my sim .Issue has been resolved now please close the case .
    Thanks For Idea Team

Cool Ravi is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2013

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I would like to confirm as my no 9259588888 i got my sim .Issue has been resolved now please close the case .
    Thanks For Idea Team

Question

mane apna mobile no. 9311248751 relience se idea me port karane ke liye 9-7-2013 krishna enterprises(super dsa code TFR430) ko apne sare documents diye the. jo ki 21-07-2013 mera phone incoming or outgoing calls ke liye start ho gaya tha.
    23-07-2013 se me apne phone se mere phone se outgoing kol nhai ho rhi hi coustumer care par bat karne par pata
    laga ki mane apna varification galt karaya hai or aap kisi najdik ke idea care outlet par ja kar apna 1 id proof ki
    copy jama kara de to aapka no. start kar diya jayega to me aapke idea care outlate (s r comm durga puri choke ) par gaya
    to waha mujhe kha gaya ki app ka ariya nagetive area me aata hi isliye ham aapka no. nahi start kar sakte karpa kar hame batane ka kast kare ki ham is vishye me kya kare
    aapkaaabhari
    VARUN JAIN
    ALTER NAT NO. 9136671834

Default Idea prepaid charging double on international roaming

My mobile no is 9891320146 and I am currently using my idea prepaid mobile in USA on international roaming and on idea website its listed that the incoming call rates are Rs100/min. But when ever i attend a incoming call i am being charged Rs 200/min. I tried to contact and try to resolve this with idea customer care and was on phone with them for over 30 mins but to no avail. Please resolve my issue and reissue the credit to my mobile no for excessively charged incoming calls.

unregistered Guest

Angry My outgoing has barred

My name is anirudh contact no is 9582803331.I was using the same no with vodafone from last 2 years i never faced any problem in 2 years i hardly called cust care 2 or 3 times but with idea my god they have pathetic cust service the people on other side dnt even know how to talk they dissconnet the call in between conversation well leave this my concern is they have some problem with there system and in my unbilled amount they added each and every charge fo message call and internet beat i have message pack internet pack and minutes and as the unbilled amount is high they have barred my no and asking me to pay bill and i know my bill is hardly 400 rs and they are asking me to pay 1500. Just tell me 1 thing why io pay extra money and if m calling to care they are not even intrested to help me. M so helpless i know it is not my fault but still m suffering. Idea u suck. M just sick of idea as i'll complete muy 3 months i'll again port to vodafone.

Anirudh Pratap Singh
    +919582803331

Default complaint about idea customer care service wrong information

Good Afternoon!

I am Meraj Pathan customer of IDEA prepaid from last 4 years in maharashtra.

my no is 9604853131 my complain is wrong information given from your customer care service,

I have talk on 27.07.2013 on 5.19pm to u r customer care about SMS pack Information
    They told me that 1 month 1000sms for 79rs after that i have done easy recharge of rs 79 as per told .
    Then i check the sms balance it was zero. After Checking the balance i called to customer care then they are saying that the plan is change.

then i call to IDEA complain no 198 then i ask that i want to talk to your senior executive. after that my call transfer to mr kailash the person who attend me does not register my complain so please do something against this company for this type behavior.

I am highly disappointed about this behavior.

AFTER ALLOWING ME TO GO LEGAL ON THIS ...YOU MAY VERY WELL GO AHEAD & SAY...

"WHAT AN IDEA...SIRJEE!"

Kindly look into it and refund my whole balance as early as possible......???

from-

dissatisfied consumer

Meraj Pathan

raj kanade Guest

Default i want last months call details of no 917745834950 pls send as early as possible

Default For custmer care irresponsible

My number is 9542098874, i will call to custmer care for donot play youtube but don't give correct answer.so please take serious action that type of custmer care agents.
    Finally i can port message and transfer to another network

Angry postpaid credit limit complain.

respected sir,
    i am a idea postpaid customer (no:8140407660). they have blocked my service without giving me the detailed bill of my usage and giving the reason that my usage is higher then credit limit provided by them.but in actual,the unbilled amount given by them is including the free 3G usage provided by them which is not fair in practice.they are asking me to pay bill of rs 2550 which is not the actual amount which should be payable.and they are asking me to pay 2550 without giving me the bill and not resuming my service.

Angry Conversion of my number from Airtel to Idea

I am user of Airtel and my is Number (9015137374). Your Executive Mr Gaurav (8744029201) called me and suggested to change my service provider to Idea. So he sent an executive (Sandeep-8510002457) on 15th July 2013, he collected Rs.300 & all the required documents & gave me a receipt having Serial No. 1 0501569. He told me that the process will take a maximum of 7 days but now nothing has happened. From the date I am contacting him frequently but he is not picking my calls & sometimes he is in a meeting etc. he gave me all the kind of excuses. Now I dont want to port my number or anything I just want to sue Gaurav, thats all I want & my money with due penalty. I hope this step will do the things I want otherwise I will have to go to the higher authorities.

Deepak Sharma

ramakrishna reddy Guest

Default complaint

When I am using internet with out clik any services automatically activated unwanted services like
    thank you for downloading Alexis from TECHZONE.
    You have been charged Rs. 49
    I am shocked what is this nonsense

ramakrishna reddy Guest

Default complaint

thank you for downloading Alexis from TECHZONE.
    You have been charged Rs. 49
    I am shocked what is this nonsense

Default idea take my Rs(money) like theif

Default idea take my Rs(money) like theif

yester day(13/8/2013) i took call its from idea,they said that nakshatra service .i dont want that, i forget end the call,after that i have massage,u have subcribe nekshatra and take my balence Rs.25...,then i called custmer care they said that approxmatly refund in (17/8).but i want money quak,then custmer care giril connect supervisor(rahual) he tell me i will get my money back in 12' mid night,but i dont get,then i call custmer care today then other suprvisor said that,u will waite until 17/8/2013, idea things our money have no value,they belive that the custmer are ' fools' , but iwant the money back...

my no:9747636247

rajkumar01 is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2013

Default Cannot get Idea postpaid number cancelled : 9603711931

I am writing this email to request cancellation of my number 9603711931. I am having very difficult time with your customer care departments to cancel the service. I have moved from Andhra Pradesh to Karnataka and does not need Andhra number anymore. I have tried all communication channels to cancel my number in the following ways:

1. I wrote email to prioritydesk.ap@idea.adityabirla.com on July 26th for cancellation in reply to which I was told to visit any MyIdea store to pay any outstanding balance and request cancellation.
    2. I visited a MyIdea store in Bangalore at Orange Impex, HSR Layout on August 16th where I was told by the staff there that they cannot service any outstation number.
    3. I called Customer Care at 198 on August 16th at 5 pm where I was told to contact Andhra Pradesh Customer Care directly at 9848012345
    4. I called up Andhra Pradesh Customer Care on August 16th at 5:20 pm and I was told that cancellation request can only be processed at MyIdea store

I have paid all outstanding balance on my account.

Page 51 of 108 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast