Thread: Idea Customer Care

arvind kumar anand Guest

Red face unable to connect isd my tel 9848232368

dear sir i am able to get only incoming ISD and no outgoing

9718386442 Guest

Default mera number shuru nahi kiya gaya hai

mera number abhi tak shuru nahi kiya gaya hai . please ye number shuru kiya jaye . from - rashminder choudhary.

rizwanaadhil Guest

Default my call is barred

i am useing my idea mobile since two weeks ago and now its showing that my outgoing calls are barred due to not submission of the documents but i hAVE SUBMITTED THE DOCUMENTS TO THE RETAILER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Complaint against Oninor Mobile No.8296653570

With due respect fully want to inform you that form mention Mobile No 829663570 frequently comes miscall on my mobile no 9088901972 in the midnight form 25.05.2011. When we receive the call he not give any answer or we call he not give any answer. On 27.05.2011 I call another mobile ask why you call on this number and request to stop this type of behavior than he use rough languages and says that he will be do again and again and makes gala gali . Now he frequently calls and disturbs us. I talk to Uninor Customer Care them advice to complain to nearest Police Station.
    Again I call on 01.06.2011from my office phone and request to stop calls he use rough languages makes gala gali and threat me.
    I have a complaint by mail to Uninor on 31.05.2011. They will take action and request to lodge a complaint to the Police Station for further course of action, mail copy attach with letter.

I service at ABB Ltd, Salt Lake far away from residence because this terror come in my family.
    Therefore I request please give you sympathy attention on request and do needful action.

Yours faithfully

Rajkumar Jaiswara
    Fort Gloster, B Block,
    Line No 11, Room No. 363
    Fort Gloster,
    Howrah

syed mohammad faiz Guest

Angry Regarding idea customer care complain

i am syed mohammad faiz and i am use idea sim aproximate two year but in two year i can not talk to idea customer care yesterday i was recharge 50 rupees on my mobile but today i cheak my balance is zero so plz. Check my account and solved my problem my mobile no is 9855250748 and i leave in lovely professional university,chaheru,jalandhar,punjab i am use always idea sim but i am not sutisfied in idea company. Thanks

Default Worst service provider: IDEA

Hi All,

Please do not go for IDEA connection at all. It is the worst service provider. Everyday they will be sending you 100's of offers which you are not interested in . For me they themselves get my number subscribed for various packs, like music masti, celebrity chat, etc and deduct the amount every now and them . I will only get to know that I have subscribed to these offers when my amount is deducted.

I am just fed up of these packs and amount deductions everyday. I want to file a case against them. Can somebody please help me out .

nilambari Guest

Default Sim card has been not started

Yesterday my sim has been closed so ur customer care has been told that it will be started in 14 hours.so steel it had not started so u take quick action on this complaint other wise we will take legal action on this above given complaint.
    Nilambari.gawde

Thumbs down hello tunes stop plz

Default callertune

please stop my callertune & dullertune ,i not require it,

please stop , & call me no my mobile no 8140439973,

call me no my mobile no 9781334510

best-regard
    rakesh

Angry regarding new nmbr

this is Pramila Tiwari, bought new sim card of IDEA n number is 9921081370, thinking that IDEA provides a very good service, but i was wrong.
    if u guys cant assist customer, cant provide good service then why u do the marketing? dont make us fool.......
    there r many other companies coming up n give attention to their customer with respect. n ur guys have no manners to talk. just doing advertising with the celebrity is not enough to pull the cousomer. u should provide good service n should have well mannered n polite staff. otherwise u'll b loosing the coustomer as u've already lost one.
    my e-mail id is tush_r14@rediffmail.com

Post bill payment

i have paid my bill on 11 june 2011
    my phone is stop for out going call
    my cell no is 9904514708
    my name gajjr ravi

Default guest

sir/madam
    i am reetu prabhakar my idea mobile no. is 9891694105 i have a complain everytime my balanced has deduced by ownself it create lots of problem to me and this such an cheap way to increament of amount in idea service many time i have called to customer care but more often they say sorry and do not take any action in regard of this, i have a request please cooperate with me.

jaydeep bhanderi Guest

Angry Complaint against sim card registration

I have requested for idea post-paid to prepaid transfer since 4 day... All the documents have been submitted at the office rajkot, gujarat, india.
    Since my card is still not activated..
    I m so much frusteted by your fu***** system..
    Idea care is not giving any response....
    All lines are busy...
    What i have to do...
    Just give me simple reply..

savera.shaik Guest

Default reguest to block my number

Dear sir /madam
    I am using idea sim above 2 years ,2 days back i lost my mobile .so i want to block my number 9951321694 immediately.

Angry Worst services-Need number portability

My number is 9594550195. I am really disgusted with Idea services. Yesterday my number was disconnected without informing me. when contacted a very rude customer service executive told me that my number has been disconnected as my documents are not complete. I have submitted the documents twice to Idea. Now if they needed it one more time you should have called me or have send me a message. Why without informing me my number was disconnected?
    The customer service executive was very rude. His name is Sagar parwarkar.
    All the services are bad. There is no network in powai. Inside a lift phone gets disconnected. Customer care is horrible. Number gets disconnected without any previous notice. I want to get rid of Idea services and will switch to some other better service provider. I will also make sure that others are also aware of the worst services so that they do not suffer they way I suffered because of them. Why do they spend so much on advertisements when they cannot keep up with their promises. Idea is the worst service provider. Your services speaks volumes about the same.

Now please do me a favor by helping me change the service provider to Airtel or Vodafone or even Docomo

Default idea number not working

my idea number is not working since today morning...... no call is being dialled or received.... and i am unable to contact costomer care from my number

1. complaint against IDEA CUSTOMER CARE