Thread: Idea Customer Care

Hitesh Pujari Guest

Default Abusive language used by customer care executive

I m hitesh Pujari, 9837380803.... using idea services from long time back.... I used to get many calls from idea customer care which I usually picked n properly answered whatever be the services they are providing... but unfortunately on 11 Apr between 3-4, I got a call from your customer care executive and as i was quite busy so I picked up the call but response lately in the meanwhile that guy used abusive language and I was totally shocked. Later on when I called back on that num it said plz chek the num you hve dialled as customer care num usually reply in same way.
    Sir I m sending you the num from which I got the call 9690024510 .... just now again i got call but the person is not ready to help in dat case and again misbehaved with me...
    Plz do something positive otherwise I will change my num to other company....
    I hope for positive and early response

Hitesh Pujari

Default Deduction of balance

To, sales Executive

i am idea user my number is 9702069124 i have refill balance Rs. 111 on 15th April 2011 & I have done message Schema Rs. 55 on 16th April 2011 after next day i got Deduction Of Rs. 30 after that on 18th of April at 6:30 p.m my balance was Rs. 60 & when I checked my balance same day at night at 11.00 p.m my balance was Rs. 6 only & i got all my Deduction without any reason; I also called up to your costumer care but i didn't goy any reply or any updates about my balance Deduction now i am really not satisfied with your service. & I want all details regarding my balance Deduction by email or by message so please co-operate with me.

Rgds
    Harsha

Default 9822192561

My mobile no is 9822192561 & I am unable to access Idea network currently.
    Now currently I am in Ranipet,Tamilnadu.
    Will you please look into the matter & restore my connectivity.
    Sunil Tharthare

kishorekumar Guest

Default why customer should suffer for company mistake

i was highly disappointed the way the idea take care of customer need
    i am preffered customer of idea and bill is always been paid on time, last bill before due date has been submitted in idea gallery shivai nagar thane (w) by my staff and the chq has been deposited in box provided there, today morning my out going has been bared for their silly mistake accepted in gallery that the cheq collector or concern person has not take the chq for the past 4 days ( is it customer fault)( i spoke to customer care twice and they insist cash payment within 24 hrs) after the request by the idea gallery still now ( 2pm ) the out going has not been activated ( why we should suffer) and this is 2nd time happening with me)
    should we continue with ideasirji

have an better idea before you choose idea
    kishore ( 9702270770)

Thumbs down Vedio-15 service renewing even after unsubsribing the service

I HAD UNSUBSRIBED THE VIDEO-15 SERVICE MANY TIMES BY
    1. SMS UNSUB ONDV5 (i had messaged 3-4 times)
    2. by customer care executive told me service would be stopped( 3 times complained)
    3. by customer supervisor talk two times but still service is running and deducting 15 rs. for 5 days.
    4. service is running from last 1 month and deducted about 90 rs. even after unsubscribing it.

5. idea care is unable to stop the service so the customer has to suffer financially.
    Is there any solution to the above.

Thumbs down sim deactivated

i am facing problems for 1 month regarding the deactivation of my sim,,instead i have submitted the correct documents and i am the idea customer for 4 years using the same no.

Default Money back

Dear Mr. Manish

I am an Idea customer from last 10 yrs and i have been a post paid customer from last appx 8 yrs.
    In June'10, I converted my number from post paid to pre paid and I filed a request for reimbursement of Rs700 advance which company takes at the time of issuing a connection/number.

I have visited several times at the store and have launched so many complains but no ear to this.

I am such an old customer of this company and now being harassed like this.

Pls take an urgent action on this so that I can get my money back ASAP

With Best Regards

Shaily Agrawal

Unhappy net setter

i purchase a net setter but speed is slow ,why?
    my email id is (yadav.ashok065@gmail.com) please reply me.

Post sim block

My mobile no-9848659174 is not working .All documents I have submitted in nearest idea centre.

abbas_zaki12 Guest

Post disconnection of mobile connection iin spite of timely payment.

To, Dt.21.05.11
    The Manager Customer care,
    Idea Cellular,
    MUMBAI

Reg: Disconnection of mobile connection.
    Ref: Mobile No. 9881146605

I am a very unlucky person that has the Mobile connection of your company. I have a pre paid connection since last 5 to 6 years. Since then I am facing lot of problems, the first one the concern agent (Mr. Sunil Mb.9881726163) not only changed my name but also the gender, I have submitted twice the Pan card as well as photos through him but till date no action was initiated from your good office to rectify the mistake. The most shocking part is that even after making regular payment many times I have not only received the message for payment but also services disconnected for one or two days or up to one week. Then I have to toil for getting the things corrected by spending hours together through customer care to get the things corrected or to restore the connection.

In the recent past my connection was disconnected no. of times. In the month of Dec.10 I have made payment at Sehgal Communication near @@@@hi Sagar lake, Mahal Nagpur, However to my dismay the connection was disconnected for one week only after making complaint & furnishing the details of payments & then visiting to Sehgal communication the connection was restore after about 10 days. The whole exercise cost me about Rs. 500/- on taxi bill & using another phone for making long calls to all concerned. Again for the bill for the month of March’11 I have made payment on 31.04.11 (within time limit) at Ma Sharda Communication at Amravati Road, Nagpur. But connection was disconnected for about 15 days, after hectic efforts & again by making rounds to the concern franchise & making calls not only by me but also by my brother Mr. Abbas Zaki then the connection was restored. On enquiry it was also reveals that they have actually updated payment of Rs. 330/- on 16.04.11. However faults of your franchise make lighter my pocket about Rs.600/- towards taxi+ call charges (since Nagpur is also a big city costing too much on taxi). The other important part is that enormous time loss. The call center is also proves a quite useless who unable either to listen the genuine problem, unable to contact the concern franchise for verification of payment or solve such type of problems.

The latest feather in your cap is that I have received bill for the entire month + rental of full month of April’11 though the service was disconnected for about 15 days+ arrears of previous month though the payment of previous month was already paid. I have again contacted the Customer care on number of times & due to paucity of time again my brother took pain to explain the truth but they miserably failed to solve my grievances & services again disconnected from past 10 days. I have also given another shock that your two months bill is pending. I have again visited Your franchise Ma sharda Communication who in turn given the details of payment that payment has been made on line having receipt no. NAGPUR CASH 11073/0000000223 (they have not given the date explaining that due to some problem they have not updated my payment) thus again due to your system problem I am still suffering.

In view of above lapses on your part not only I have been deprived of connectivity but also it severely lowered my image in my working place & other public & severe mental tension & harassment, which can be difficult to restore. Thus you are liable to pay the cost as cited above plus the compensation of Rs. Two lakhs towards damages including business, working & time. I hope you will investigate the matter in detail or other wise I will take up this matter to consumer court.
    Awaiting your reply at earliest.

Thanks at last for lot of harassment to a customer having 6 years relation ship.
    Jolly Shirishchandra Mohanty ( name given in the bill is Mr. Jyoti S. Mohanty)

Anant Narayan Panda Guest

Default Disconnection of services

My Idea No.is 9702136944 and it has been disconnected on 20/05/11 after then I'ent to your Customer Care center at Kandivali,Thakur Villege. They told me to submit document and I' given the required document. Hence they told me your service will be continue witheen 24 Hours..But it is very bed that till the evening of 24/05/11 my no is not activat.
    what is the problem please help me.
    my complaint no is 1-15670942365

Default Amount deducted by you

My mobile No. is +91 9553466401. About 2 days back you have deducted about Rs. 15 for something which I have not subscribed. Kindly look into this matter and do the needful. by email ID is rajgopala@gmail.com

T.A. Rajagopal

Angry recharge

why u(manager of customer care) dont pick up the phone...X(

koi ring tone lgawani ho to ekdm costmer care wale phone utha lete h pr jb recharge krwane pr b balance nhi aata to kaha chle jate ho

Unhappy sim not working

my mobile no. is 9926255554
    my idea sim is not working in mumbai . so you are check him urgently please.

Post Unsubscribtion of VAS (NEWS Alert)

I have subscribed New Alert VAS last month and I called in Idea Cutomer care many times and all the time they assure me thar it is going to be deactivated with 24 hrs but still I am getting the alerts, I am very much irrated from that kind of Customer Care. They are going to deduct monthly charge for that by tomorrow, which i don't want to be deducted. i hope some kind of help regarding this from your side.

Kuldeep Sharma