Page 11 of 108 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Idea Customer Care

Exclamation Misuse of customer's residential address proof

SIR,
    My Prepaid Idea SIM with phone number 9855095119 was broken approximately 20 days back.
    On 5th December 2011 I went to idea regional office in Sec 35 C and 40 D Chandigarh. It is found that my Idea number is Still active on my residential address and some1 is still misusing the above said number on my name.

Please let me know how this number is allotted to someone else on my ID without my consent.
    You are requested to deactivate my above number and Inform me on my email id dilipmh19@gmail.co or on my phone number 09356709968.

Default Cheating by Idea Prepaid

Kindly note that My Mobile No. 8872730837 Name Ramakant Dubey am using Idea sevice since last 3 Months.
    Before 12 days I got massage "Your request for daily New has been processed @Rs 1.5/Day. To deact the service Dial 155223(Toll free)"
    and from that day the deductions went on . Then I dialled 155223 and deactivated the service before 5 days. But then also same massage came and deductions were done.
    Yestarday also I again dialled 155223 as per instructions I was assured that the process is deactivated, but still the deductions are going on.

Moreover Today I received the massage "Your request for daily Love Quotes has been processed @Rs 1.5/Day. To deact the service Dial 155223(Toll free)"

What the hell is going on, without my permission how your IDEA can activate any service.

Can you take immediate corrective action to stop this bullshit types of deductions, or I have to forward this complaint to Forum or TRAI.

Waiting for your DEEDS.

Ramakant Dubey

srupali.chavan@gmail.com Guest

Unhappy Handset lost

My Handset is lost On 06.12.2011 My Idea number is 9922423303
    So I Want To My Sim Has Been Close.Please YOU ARE REQUESTED TO DEACTIVATE THE ABOVE Number.

AWAITING YOUR QUICK AND PROMPT ACTION.

MY CURRENT CONTACT NUMBER IS 9850176769 AND MY EMAIL ID IS srupali.chavan@gmail.com

abhayk617@gmail.com Guest

Default complain

sir
    i had bought a idea sim of no. 08651393464 on 29th nov. but on 5th dec. its service has been stop
    when i went to retailer ,he said i all ready send your document,but when i went to idea office they said that we didn't recive your document thats why your sim service has been stoop.
    i had all ready taken 249 rup. recharge on my no. what can i do sir.
    plez help me sir
    sim is on my name i.e ABHAY KUMAR

KARAJKAR Guest

Default Activate to idea prepaid sim

respected sir,

i sumbitted varification doucuments in idea gallery.....but my prepaid sim not acivated within 24 hrs

pls activate early as possible.

reply wating....

rgards..
    contact number : 8652663978.......mailid: mkaranjkar2@gmail.com

Angry idea nos temorary suspension

i have an idea connection of 9891893172-which the idea has disconnected without informing me as the sim was supplied to me free of cost .it is having a balance of rs 80 which they are not refunding to me regards tanushree

sewa singh dhugga Guest

Default idea sim can be used after one year.

can i use my idea phone sim after one year after coming back to india.

Default Incoming server (pop3) - idea service provider no.

PLEASE CONFIRM ON THIS NO. 8652693947
    & E-MAIL ID :- marketing@prabha-engg.com

Default Complain against recharge done today 09.12.2011

I have recharged of Rs. 96.00 to my Idea mob no- 9009833061 vide order id no-R76544809c11, but still it unrecharged i.e. my a/c balance is 00.00

pls do the needfuly & reply to my emaid id- gulabjnil@gmail.com

Lalit Kumar

Post To deactivate cricket alert

I am the advocate in profession and the Pre Paid customer of your Idea cellular Ltd. my mobile No. 9844246675. I am using this Number for the last several years. Before 6 six month back due to your company officials’ mistake the Cricket alert package was activated without my request and several times I have called your customer care number and requested them to

De-activate the same, every time when I am called they are promising that they will deactivate the same immediately, but till today they have not do the same. Recently the cricket alert massages are coming in midnight and 24 fours throughout full day and which is giving horrible mental agony to me and disturbing me full day and also I am losing Rs. 30/- every month. The act of your company officials is erroneous one.

Hence I hereby called upon you to direct your officials in Karnataka area to deactivate the Cricket alert service messages to my number immediately without any kind of delay and stop to sending uninvited messages within 7 days from this, otherwise I will be constrained to take necessary legal action against your company before consumer dispute redressal forum and in such circumstances your alone would be held liable for all the cost and consequences thereof.

Yours Faith Fully

Manjunatha M S
    Advocate

manjunatha m s Guest

Default Regarding deactivation of cricket alert

I am the advocate in profession and the Pre Paid customer of your Idea cellular Ltd. my mobile No. 9844246675. I am using this Number for the last several years. Before 6 six month back due to your company officials’ mistake the Cricket alert package was activated without my request or without my subscription and several times I have called your customer care number and requested them to

Hence I hereby called upon you to direct your officials in Karnataka area to deactivate the Cricket alert service messages immediately without any kind of delay and stop to sending uninvited messages within 7 days from this, otherwise I will be constrained to take necessary legal action against your company before consumer dispute redressal forum and in such circumstances your alone would be held liable for all the cost and consequences thereof.

Yours Faith Fully

Manjunatha M S
    Advocate

Sree Renjith Guest

Default Post Paid connection is not activate

My Name is Sree Renjith. At last month (November 25) I got a Postpaid connection. And the sim card if activate 04-12-2011. But after two days the Sim is not activate. Ougoing not available. Income also available. My No. is 9544040088. So kindly plz accept my requist

regards,

Sree Renjith

Angry complain against Idea

My number is 9785223328.my balance cut every day by day . i call so many times on idea customer service center. but no response.event i also spend money for tlk to customer care person.so may time started my services without my permission.and cut my balance.i requested to ur idea service center to block all msg and cll that r generated by idea.only 10 day it's block after that it's start again and unlimited.u know very well if some one requested to block and it's not do by company than it's crime and i claim for it.so if u not solved problem then told me clearly .so i can take decision to change sim.

Thanks & reguard

Angry complain against Idea

Thanks & reguard

SUKUMAR DAS Guest

Thumbs up Das

Sir/Madam
    i had lost my mobile few month ago & now i have gotten the mobile but sim is locked
    so i request you for activate the no. 7890321752, i submited all necessary documents for the connection.
    plz inform me by 9088833096
    plz activate 7890321752 as soon as possible then i shall be highly grateful to you

Sukumar