Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108
Results 1,606 to 1,609 of 1609

Thread: Idea Customer Care

AtharMansoor is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2009

Exclamation TRAI Violation by IDEA (MHG Circle)

Idea provides an Easy Share Plan (Rs 1499) which allows the benefits to be shared across family members. The concern that I have is that there is no notification on consumption of data each at 50%, 90% and 100% as mandated by TRAI on its 8th amendment of the Telecom consumer protection regulations (7th Aug 2015).

I have been constantly following up with Idea stating the regulation is not being followed and in cases where I exceed the data limit I am not being notified of this and am charged per base tariff.
    I have paid my bills in full on assurances of the regulation being followed going forward and that the notification will be sent going forward. But to this day, nothing has happened on the same.

I am told to dial *121*44# to get my data balances, but Idea fails to realize that this feature does not stand good for the Easy Share plan and provides only the consumption of the handset from which the USSD is dialed. Also the data balance is neither available on the MyIdea App or on Idea Website My account). The irony is that both the app and the website, tell me that there is no pack activated on my phone.
    The above is also apparent on the (annoying) USSD data notifications that happen after each data connection. They also provide incorrect information. I have a screen shot taken on the second day of my bill cycle which am attaching to prove the point.

With the above being said. I would like to make a complaint against Idea (MHG circle) for violation of TRAI regulations and causing inconvenience to me and certain amount of extra charging on bills.

Please assist.

Mansoor.

Idea Customer Care-screenshot_2016-03-05-19-36-13.jpg

gulsher_rock is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2010

Hi ,

My name is Gulsher. I am tired of Idea cheating with customer. they increase monthly rental and activated internet pack. They reversed charges on my Bill payment for the same. Idea sent me a bill for March month for 463.10. I made payment for the same. Now they are sending me messeges from cellphone number threatening to me to pay bill again for 109.. When i called customer care inquired why this messege was sent from cellphone how can my privacy be put at stake. They say feedback will be shared. I was threatened my outgoing call barred. I have my bill copy. Idea has cheated me second time. Please help me. I am in stress as i m being harassed by Idea on multiple occasion. I have call recording for the conversation. Please help

E1-62771772333

Gulsher

khanjanl is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2009

False commitment & poor customer service

I made a complaint last month about incorrect bill charges. Customer service team called me & confirmed that I'll be given Rs. 150 discount on both my subsequent bills towards incorrect rental. I did not receive any discount in my bill. Moreover, I was promised that the rental will be revised to Rs. 99 for Concept Plan but I am still charged Rs. 149 in this cycle. This is cheating & exploitation on Idea's part. You gave me false commitment to stop me from porting out of Idea. I'm extremely dissatisfied & will never use Idea or recommend it to anyone else again. Being a loyal customer, this is one of my worst customer service experiences.

I have been experiencing numerous issues on charges & billing for the few months. Every time, customer service team calls me & promises that they will rectify the incorrect charges on my account. It's been three months & I am still struggling to get things straight.

The worst part of the entire experience is that I am made to send emails to customer care and wait until 48 hours to hear back. There is no grievance cell where I can call directly and my concerns can be addressed. Pathetic setup and customer service.

I am compelled to port out of Idea and look for better service provider.

Ticket Ref: E1-65244827016

srgunukula is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2015

I wonder why Idea is not allowing portability?
    I am sending PORT < mobiel number> to 1900 from 5 days, but the message itself is not going to 1900.
    Assuming the problem with phone , used another mobile , but same problem.
    Not only to 1900 , it is not allowing to send msg to 52484 which I tried multiple times , 8 days back.
    any problem in Idea software in sending msg's to special numbers ?

1. complaint against IDEA CUSTOMER CARE